collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Day Dreams....?  (Read 403 times)

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
Day Dreams....?
« on: May 18, 2013, 07:21:21 AM »
It's funny how I used to be able to completely wander off into my own little world of daydreams, but recently real life has been crushing me so much I haven't had time to think, 6 exams (three down, three to go) and continuous stressing about them, revising for them and trying to remain healthy (since 2012 my health has been fluctuating with really bad days), and I never get a chance to just... think.
Today after doing 3-4 hours of revision, I found myself changing my duvet and pillows after my shower to revive myself, and I was able to day dream. It was amazing to be able to escape the real world for once, because for so long, I haven't been able to! I day-dreamed about the man I like being my boyfriend and proposing to me with the ring (white gold, plain and simple with a diamond set in an oval surrounded by teeny tiny diamonds) in a self-constructed clam shell he'd made himself (2 top halves of a my little pony seahorse shell that opened up to reveal the ring!). It was strange since I hadn't been able to think for so long, but completely tranquil and calm for once too.

Has anyone else missed day-dreaming lately? What are your day dreams about? Please share with me! :heart:

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
Re: Day Dreams....?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 07:34:38 AM »
I don't remember when/what I last "day dreamed" exactly. Mostly because I just don't think about it when I do I guess.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Dludnerad

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • ice cream and llamas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 09:07:36 AM »
I have been recently diagnosed with dissociative dissorder.  Was always told off in school for 'day dreaming'. Now I know why :)

Everyone should be able to have a little time to themselves to relax and imagine something beautiful.

I see it... Can you see it too...? :shocked:

Offline mul-ta

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Actually a Furbob
    • View Profile
    • garden
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2013, 12:36:00 PM »
I write most comic scripts by thrifting away on wild ideas. Some of them end up doable and will find a place in the story. I have a collection of fragments and half finished scenes in my head that I hope to be able to draw somewhere. At times I'm just too tired and/or busy for it, but I regularly need some time to just let my mind wander about the script, even when I have no time to draw.

This spring, I've daydreamed quite a lot about a girl I had something of a crush on. She was in the same ballet lesson with me. We never spoke to each other much but I actually gave her a comic booklet I'd made. I never met her afterwards. She could contact me if she really wanted, but she doesn't seem to. I cannot even be sure that she has read the thing. I've gone through the scene of having lunch with her several times within my head. We end up talking about the comic, she hardly ever says anything substantial and I never ask her straightforward questions. If she's even half as intelligent as I assume her to be, she probably guesses why I gave it to her, but doesn't care. Oh well.

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2013, 12:59:42 PM »
I dont htink i daydream as much as have vivd dreams I can mostly remember (and want to expand on^^)

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal