collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko Comic-Con 2013 Exclusive Ponies  (Read 13491 times)

Lightning Twirl

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Funko Comic-Con 2013 Exclusive Ponies
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2013, 09:58:10 PM »
Ooh, I want her (and RD if they're making her too)! :D I really like Drama Pony and the translucent ponies (both vinyls and brushables), though I don't own any yet.

As for those who don't like her... more for those of us who DO want her, I guess :P
If anyone's going who wouldn't mind getting her/them for me, let me know?  :lol:

^ I personally agree! More Rainbow Dash for us, right?! ^-^ I will always love her, no matter how much of a selfish showoff she can  be. =P
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 10:00:06 PM by Lightning Twirl »

Offline Starie

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2013, 10:23:14 PM »
If anyone is taking preorders for the translucent Ditsy could you let me know? I really like the clear one, I find it more appealing than the regular release :)

Offline Prince Primbrose

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Quit horsin around!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2013, 10:40:41 PM »
Can we put in preorders? Because if there's an easier way to get them than flying to San Diego or bidding on eBay after, I'll take it!

Offline Charmypony

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2013, 02:02:49 AM »
Oh !this one is really cool, I will need it !

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2013, 03:18:57 AM »
Can we put in preorders? Because if there's an easier way to get them than flying to San Diego or bidding on eBay after, I'll take it!

This is a good question because I didn't read a limit to the number you can buy, but just that if you are attending you can preorder.  So, if anyone is attending and finds out you can preorder more than one, and if that person is willing to set up an order for people not attending, count me in. 

But if this is like the Hasbro exclusive pony, lol, nevermind! 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2013, 03:29:30 AM »
Oooh she's pretty! I hope these get leaked online because after market prices are going to be aweful:( Why must comic con always be the same weekend as Breyerfest?! I'd love to go one year but I love my model horses more:P

Lightning Twirl

« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2013, 03:58:11 AM »
^ Oh my gosh, didn't realize you can pre-buy them? EMAILING FUNKO RIGHT NOW....

Ok, wait can you buy them if you anrt attending the fair? It sales 'wholesale customers' too, dunno what that means. I hope people who absolutely cant make it to the SDCC this year can still order them from that page. I dont want to buy from ebay because  it will be horribly overpriced..... Im a Funko Pony collector so this kills me if I have to attend the fair to buy one X_x
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 04:59:48 AM by Lightning Twirl »

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Funko Comic-Con 2013 Exclusive Ponies
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2013, 06:27:43 AM »
The pre buy is only for people attending sdcc/fundays and funko's wholesalers and is for the whole lot of all 57 exclusives. You cannot just pre-order the ponies from funko!

Offline josiekat

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There's no such thing as a bait Bluebelle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2013, 07:08:40 AM »
Well, I will pass on this. I don't really like ponies that don't have brushable hair. I bought the Dr. Hooves one because I don't see him being released as a brushable.....but I am thinking I may regret even that. lol

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2013, 09:50:34 AM »
Well, I will pass on this. I don't really like ponies that don't have brushable hair. I bought the Dr. Hooves one because I don't see him being released as a brushable.....but I am thinking I may regret even that. lol

Lol-  you and some of the others who don't want these don't have to "pass" on anything-  these are SDCC exclusives- you can only get them if you are going to go out of your way to get them at the SDCC- or if you are a huge store and on their wholesaler list (which I doubt).

Offline Prince Primbrose

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Quit horsin around!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2013, 10:13:33 AM »
Ahh, well... back to crossing my fingers that the guy who got me SDCC Ditzy last year will go back to Comic Con this year! (And finally send me last year's pony)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2013, 10:22:32 AM »
I'm really hoping these won't be as highly competitive as the SDCC pony and MH exclusives...

Lightning Twirl

« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2013, 10:24:57 AM »
If anyone is taking preorders for the translucent Ditsy could you let me know? I really like the clear one, I find it more appealing than the regular release :)

YES! Anyone, PLEASE let me know too if some one can snatch one of each up for me! T-T Im really trying to get after them... If anyone can get a hold of both of them for me at the event please let me know! I will send payment to you via paypal! T-T
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 10:34:30 AM by Lightning Twirl »

Happily Candied

« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2013, 10:32:14 AM »
Eeps, I need her for sure! D is the one thing I really love about the FIM series. My Funko D toy never leaves my side while I'm at my desk. :heart: Funko has a magical way of capturing the true spirit of characters through its toys.

I belong to the Funko community as well so I'm hoping to see some fellow Funko fans post a few for sale...

Offline ApertureScience

• Forever Ouchy Roids
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2013, 10:32:42 AM »
Was hoping for someone new, maybe one of the princesses or something, but I guess that won't happen.  I'll be skipping this one; I prefer (and already have) the solid color ones. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal