collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New FS Twilight & Cadance spotted at Target  (Read 3092 times)

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
Re: New FS Twilight & Cadance spotted at Target
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2013, 06:46:27 PM »
The more I think about it the more I want to get them also :)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2013, 02:55:24 PM »
None at mine, course I live in New England and we're the last ones to get anything. Took me two months to track down a fan favorites set at TRU. I also keep having a hard time finding ponies at my Target despite the fact that the aisle was redesigned five months ago. I keep getting confused for some reason every single time I enter.

If these do become available on Hasbro Toy Shop (not sure if these are exclusive to Target or not) I'll go that way.

They are not Target exclusives. They appear in the promotional leaflets - store exclusives do not do this.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

phoenixsoul85

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2013, 03:08:32 PM »
Ok, so I am seriously frustrated!  My Target has shown that the Princess 2-packs are in stock for the past  two weeks.  They have not even got them yet.  Rather than getting a new number in their system the store clerk told me that they get lumped in with the old set so the number stays the same.  He also said that they get shipments MWF and that the shelves were supposed to be reset last week.  Still nothing.  I am agitated that every item has a barcode which is different based on the color and style yet they say they all get lumped together.

I really want my new ponies!!!

shadowdreamer

« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2013, 06:22:08 PM »
Phoenixsoul85, My target does that ALL the time..shows it is in stock,but it is never there.. >.> I feel your pain  >_<

Acheron187

« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2013, 06:37:57 PM »
I now own the new FS Twilight! A lot of the accessories shall be going to other FS ponies.

Lightning Twirl

« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2013, 06:46:29 PM »
Guess what, I JUST got some! =D I have pictures on my recent brag threadthingy. My poor Twilight.... omg mine was so poorly made! As I was washing her unbelievably frizzy hair out in the sink, some of her of hair came out! =O Also the nylon in her tail seems to be really damaged? Its super dry and frizzy like a really hot straightener got ahold of it. Cadance was fine, but omg I cant stand how cheap her dress is made! Its literally 2 pieces of cut cloth sewn together by a 2 inch seam. Luckily I made them look awesome! =D
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 06:48:04 PM by Lightning Twirl »

singpony

« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2013, 03:10:00 AM »
These 2 FS ponies are out in Singapore since early May. They are regular store releases that are NOT exclusive to TRU or any specific store here :)

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2013, 05:57:22 AM »
I hope my targets or anywhere gets them in by tomorrow when I get my paycheck hehe. I've been looking for the last two weeks and nothing:(

will2Bfree

« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2013, 10:41:40 AM »
I wish they would have released Shining Armor singly instead of just his bride. I can understand them wanting to get the new Twilight out as soon as possible, but her and Cadance look so much alike anyways that Shining could have added some variety to this wave. But now I doubt he'll be released at all. Very sad.

Is it true they're making all the FS with thinner plastic now? As in, squishy? I hope not. Squishy ponies feel so cheap to me.

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2013, 05:03:22 PM »
I wish they would have released Shining Armor singly instead of just his bride. I can understand them wanting to get the new Twilight out as soon as possible, but her and Cadance look so much alike anyways that Shining could have added some variety to this wave. But now I doubt he'll be released at all. Very sad.

Is it true they're making all the FS with thinner plastic now? As in, squishy? I hope not. Squishy ponies feel so cheap to me.
  yes  very very thin, so squishy  ,I have all the new FS now, PTS ,PC and PP , I only opened PP CE is super squishy and also the Princess Luna design a pony is also very squishy :(
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

will2Bfree

« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2013, 01:05:34 PM »

yes  very very thin, so squishy  ,I have all the new FS now, PTS ,PC and PP , I only opened PP CE is super squishy and also the Princess Luna design a pony is also very squishy :(

Gah! That's terrible. :(

Well, I guess that's the end of any interest in FS for me. I'll be turning my interest (and my wallet) in the direction of the Funko's now. That's a shame as, aside from the wings, I do prefer the FS mold. If the brushables go down the same path I may just have to throw in the towel completely on them. I've done my best to work around Hasbro's low quality, put up with head/body mismatch, frizzy hair, misaligned eyes, smeared paint, cracked bodies... but for them to purposefully make them of an even lower quality... well, everyone reaches that "last straw" eventually. But that's getting off topic, sorry!

I may have to try and track down the old Princess Cadance/Shining Armor set if I really want him, I guess. I never heard anyone say that release was squishy.

Offline Lunar Dust

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2013, 01:16:29 PM »
I just got my FS Princess Twilight Sparkle today at Target. She was the only one and it was a surprise to find her at all as they had restocked earlier that week and the only new item was her and only one of her. Glad to have at least found one new FS pony, now to keep an eye out for Princess Cadance.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2013, 03:31:23 PM »

shadowdreamer

« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2013, 03:38:56 PM »
I will be looking out for that pinkie..I do really want her! Thanks for the heads up apanda0622! :)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2013, 07:16:52 AM »
First off...please do not throw things at me :P I am a very sensitive soul.

But I am just curious on something. Can I ask why the plastic being a little thinner and squisher puts some people off the FS ponies?
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal