collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Mrs cake & sunset shimmer  (Read 1621 times)

Offline Ice Crystal

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Mrs cake & sunset shimmer
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2013, 06:39:16 PM »
Ohh, is there a thread with info on the story pack?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SalesWants
LOOKING FOR: "Quick" Rarity, Salty's accesories & Wavedancer's shell.
Please PM me if you have any of these for sale!

Offline Lady Starflower

• Trade Count: (+246)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Brazilian & Greek Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2013, 06:39:36 PM »
*sigh* my walmarts just got in the CE mane 6 singles...I don't think Sunset Shimmer will hit the stores any time soon here. I got a MOC one in a trade (thankfully) but I would like to get another to open.
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~
Grails: Greek(blue)Medley, Greek Sunlight(Silver Clouds) and Brazil Duck Soup.

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2013, 06:42:40 PM »
I really wish they'd go back to having several new characters each wave of the brushables like wave 3 & 4. I don't understand why they stopped that. It seemed to me that the new characters always way outsold the main six. Like when the wedding singles came out, Trixie, Lyra, Sunny Rays & Cherry Berry were usually sold right away, but the main six would sit on the shelves for ages. Now the Crystal Empire main six are just sitting around, not really selling.

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2013, 06:54:12 PM »
I really wish they'd go back to having several new characters each wave of the brushables like wave 3 & 4. I don't understand why they stopped that. It seemed to me that the new characters always way outsold the main six. Like when the wedding singles came out, Trixie, Lyra, Sunny Rays & Cherry Berry were usually sold right away, but the main six would sit on the shelves for ages. Now the Crystal Empire main six are just sitting around, not really selling.
You'd think Hasbro would of learned or noticed by now that people want NEW characters instead of just the main 6 (and princesses, to an extent). I remember back when Walmart had those Canterlot Wedding (?) displays with the four "free" posters, every single Walmart I went to that had that display were always full of the Main 6 singles. Even after about a month, I think only a few of the ponies were actually purchased.

If Hasbro had about...two of three straight waves that don't included the main 6 or princesses, that would be great. Even if they "had" to have at least Twilight and one other main 6 pony in the wave, it'd be better than just " Oh let's just re-release Twilight and co. again... but with NEW accessories and/or hair tinsel! "
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Cron Sacchariferous

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Cities in Dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2013, 06:54:28 PM »

Your right about the main six sitting on the shelves. This makes me want to keep tabs on the tinsel singles and other ones that have been sitting on the shelves for ages and see just how long it will take for stores to get rid of them. :lol:

Offline OLumeVaSti

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Grumpy Nesmith should be the next meme.
    • View Profile
    • My Want List
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2013, 09:39:11 PM »
I guess I will bring this up here since we are talking about slow stock. I still haven't seen Crystal Empire Rarity in my neck of the woods

My Etsy store for vintage and kitsch items.

Offline Cron Sacchariferous

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Cities in Dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2013, 10:00:06 PM »
I haven't seen Rarity either and shes been one that I've been keeping a look out for! *shakes fist at Hasbro*

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2013, 10:06:28 PM »
If CE Rarity is the newer one with tinsel in her hair, I've seen her around a few times, but have seen CE Applejack much more in comparison.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline rtattles

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+39)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Rtattles' Blog
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2013, 10:09:39 PM »
gosh.  Which store chains has Sunset Shimmer been seen?  Walmart? Kmart? etc? Also, which part of the world?

I just got mine at Toys R Us. They jacked up the price to $6.99. Used to be around $5.50 for singles there. A bit ridiculous imo.

Btw this is in Belleveu, WA.

Inventorising my collection @ http://rtattles.wordpress.com/
Formerly known as DebonaireThundercloud

Offline Falconaitae

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2013, 10:27:38 PM »
Anyone knows if Sunset Shimmer will be released internationally, and if so, what is usual delay for international relase? Or only Hasbro knows this?^^
My pony blog
It's better to be a famous drunkard, than an anonymous alcoholic

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+122)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2013, 10:30:33 PM »
i found sunset shimmer at toys r us here

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2013, 10:36:20 PM »
I'm not looking forward to trying to get Sunset Shimmer, or any of the new blind bag sets, etc. The Lyra and Trixie wave I saw at only two shops and they were all gone within under 2 weeks to never be restocked. I have never seen certain older ponies but have heard they're really common elsewhere in the country. The dedicated toy stores (even TRU) in my neck of the woods often have a worse selection than the supermarkets ¬.¬ I like the thrill of waiting for a new pony to come out but what's the point when you know shops near you won't bother to order them in because they're making way for another box of MoshiMonsters. Apparently Hasbro UK aren't as organised as the US branch but come on...

I'm hoping that her replacing Twi in the masquerade set will make her more common, but I'm not going to get too excited.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2013, 12:55:43 AM »
Im glad I already got her. I hope she will eventually get a big roll because a FS Pony of her will be perfect! <3

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2013, 04:56:00 AM »
Been looking for Sunset Shimmer and cannot find her. Nothing new in my area.....ever.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2013, 03:37:57 PM »
Ohh, is there a thread with info on the story pack?

There was a thread called Mrs Dazzle Cake and if you look under Story Packs in the Out Now/Coming Soon thread at the top of the Corral you ll find an in package picture.

Anyone knows if Sunset Shimmer will be released internationally, and if so, what is usual delay for international relase? Or only Hasbro knows this?^^

The playful pony wave is the basic set offered by Hasbro to distributors - if you have had the earlier waves then this one will come along. How many stores she makes, subject to stock levels of previous waves, is something you will need to keep an eye out on.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal