collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 3 Complete Big Brothers...  (Read 4466 times)

Offline tealslippers

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://users.eastlink.ca/~ponies
Re: 3 Complete Big Brothers...
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2013, 02:37:37 AM »
I would have also been mad at the person for not selling it. I almost think she was doing it just to make the topic creator mad. A two year old won't even remember if a few ponies go missing.

I would have been furious too. No, I wouldn't have said anything rude to her, but I would have been fuming inside.

I don't understand how you think you have the right to be furious or fuming in this scenario.  If I come to your home and see something I like and I offer you money for it - do I have a right to be furious at you when you say no, for whatever reason? 

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2013, 03:06:10 AM »
Y'all may have noticed that so far there has only been a delicate prod in this thread to not start arguments or get angry or accusatory with one another.

Well...this is the big fat warning...stay chill or its locked...its your call
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Just a little globe-trotting pony. :-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2013, 04:44:14 AM »
Y'all may have noticed that so far there has only been a delicate prod in this thread to not start arguments or get angry or accusatory with one another.

Well...this is the big fat warning...stay chill or its locked...its your call

Thanks, Cat.  What would we do without our arena mods? :hug:

I am confident that my comments were not out of line, but all the same, it is good to be reminded to keep things polite.  ^.^
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avatar by the amazing SDS; signature by Jennifer2004 -- thank you both!! ^.^

~Pony Wish List~

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2013, 04:47:51 AM »
I would have also been mad at the person for not selling it. I almost think she was doing it just to make the topic creator mad. A two year old won't even remember if a few ponies go missing.

I would have been furious too. No, I wouldn't have said anything rude to her, but I would have been fuming inside.

I don't understand how you think you have the right to be furious or fuming in this scenario.  If I come to your home and see something I like and I offer you money for it - do I have a right to be furious at you when you say no, for whatever reason? 

You don't need to attack me.

I would FEEL furious, but I said I wouldn't say anything to the person. I would just internalize the feelings, okay?

And it's your right to feel however you want. As long as you don't lash out at the person, feel however you need to. You can be angry about something but also be mature about it too and not say anything. I would have been angry in her shoes, but it's not like I would take it out on the person not selling me the ponies or yell at them.

Sorry, I don't mean to start any fights. I just felt a little miffed. I don't want the thread to be locked, but I don't think I should be called out just because of how I would feel in a situation, not how I would act.

There are going to be people who would be angry in this situation, and others who would be totally understanding. It just shows how different people are, but those differences aren't always bad.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 04:58:57 AM by DazzleKitty »
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2013, 05:26:52 AM »
Good bye thread...