collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: what do i want to do about this!? : missrepresented cheerilee on ebay  (Read 1948 times)

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
I am a little torn on the feedback issue. They did offer a replacement (although it was going to be the same one) and then offered for you to send it back for a full refund. If you leave anything I would probably leave a neutral with details that item pictured was not what you received, seller offered refund.

Honestly, I would just send it back. There is no point in you keeping something you do not want. I would suggest asking for a partial but I highly doubt that will happen because they are a bigger company it seems. They are more reluctant to issue partials, than let's say a small seller. I only say that because they can absorb the neg. or neutral due to sale volume.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline pyrodarknessanny

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • banannas
    • View Profile
    • Pyrodarknessanny's ko-fi
i asked about the refund, and if it included the postage , or just the item ite self.

the seller is beeing evasive in answering my question.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
I know most of the time that is the catch with returning things, the postage back is usually covered by the buyer  :huh: I know I personally cover it all but it is not required by ebay to do so. And that is most likely because that is the way it is with anything you buy online, whether it be a big company or ebay.

I sympathize that you are between a rock and a hard place here??? I guess wait and see if they respond back on another option or if they are willing to refund your cost to ship back. But please be aware like I mentioned before they are under no obligation to refund the cost back to them. Even if you are willing to go through a Item Not as Described case will ebay force them to do so. Ebay will ask you return it with tracking and then when it arrives to it's intended destination will they refund you.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline pyrodarknessanny

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • banannas
    • View Profile
got a responce the seller is unwilling to cover the postage costs  in the refund,
refund is for itme cost only.

fair offer but it dosent help me as, if i return it, than i would have paied $30 in shipping costs, and the item was only $15 to begin with,.

i think ill hold on to this and just leave them a ....

netural ....

ive never had to leave a less than positive feed back ... ever.

zapp brannigan: " OH THE NEUTRAVITY!"

Offline himmie

• Trade Count: (+137)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Need More Boy Ponies
    • View Profile
    • Himmie's Collection
I would leave neutral since they were responsive and acted as most "big" sellers do. You are probably better off keeping it and re-selling it yourself.

eBay wanted me to return the item that I had an issue with, with a tracking number which made the cost insane. Totally not worth it.

I hope it works out, in some way!
WTB: MOC and Nirvana Boy Ponies
My Collection | Want List | eBay Store

Offline pyrodarknessanny

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • banannas
    • View Profile
yeah i think a netural feed back is the best way to handel this,   
waiting for one last responce from the seller befor i do tho.  *told them the issues with the post cost*

ive had berrable luck with some of my online orders latly!

in an unreleated issue, im waiting to here back from an online book sotre as one of the titles i ordered arived with a torn page! ( funny thing is the book was factory sealed in that shrink wrap stuff) 
the store is local to me so the retun post on that is no problem, just need to here back from the store and what they are going to do about it, the book wasent exactly cheap! (about $85, plus post)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
what a disappointing situation! I think leaving the neutral was the right thing to do , since it would cost way too much to return it :(  I hate when sellers use stock pics and then refuse to see how its different from the item they have *sigh* 

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
Yikes! Sorry about that. It reminds me of when that stock image of Fashion Style Fluttershy with the green capelet was circling around :( I'm sorry for the hassle, and I hope you find her with bangs soon!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal