collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I received Negative Feedback?!?! Help!  (Read 285 times)

CottonTALE

• Trade Count: (0)
I received Negative Feedback?!?! Help!
« on: May 06, 2013, 01:35:55 PM »
I'm not sure about who I should talk to about this, but today I received my first negative feedback... It was for the first swap I ever did.

Here is the link to my feedback: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=16227

My swap partner left me a negative feedback for "very unsatisfied swap partner, incorrect items, no communication, poor packaging (see details)" I don't know what to do. I did my best and apparently my best was not good enough for her. She sent me a rather lengthy message about the swap box not being what she wanted it to be, and expected me to ship her another box to make up for it. She says I had no communication at all, even when I posted continuously on the swap's main page on my situation and what was going on.

Link to the swap: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,320581.0.html

The items I purchased for her were 4 manga books, 2 Anime DVDs and some candies. I went to my local Anime store and the clerk reccomended the manga and anime to me (unfortunately he was out of the Manga books when he went to check his stock and told me he would order the manga books for me via Amazon.) so my purchase ended up coming to well over the $25 spending limit and even after that I purchased some extras.

The poor packaging is true on my part, the only box the post office had was their big box that would have been able to fit everything. Shipping came up to alot of money (around $45) and I didn't have enough money to add in any extra protection. I was late with shipping out the box to begin with due to low funds from my housing crisis I was having (everything is sorted out now, thankfully)

I shipped out my box, it arrived at it's destination... So I am left with negative feedback because I did what the swap asked me to do? I'm sorry if this sounds like a rant, but i'm really frustraited and confused.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: I received Negative Feedback?!?! Help!
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 01:42:07 PM »
I am going to lock this up. Please contact a Mod for further assistance. Thank you, PonyLady!
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal