collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: A new G4 Minty!  (Read 51315 times)

Offline Lady Starflower

• Trade Count: (+246)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Brazilian & Greek Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: A new G4 Minty!
« Reply #345 on: May 25, 2013, 10:28:13 AM »
YAY!   cant wait to see the new girls in a set :)   and OMG must have minty.  i cant afford much right now but if shes a regular release i may be able to snag one. or trade for her <3 i love me some green ponies

I really hope it isn't a set. I mean it would be bad enough if one of the glitters is only at the Fair (which is out of my reach at the moment) but if both and the Minty were I'll be gutted.

I really hope Minty is not a MLP Fair exclusive but in one of those sets that also included Nightmare Moon and DJ. Otherwise my wallet will cry :(

Minty isn't going to be in the TRU exclusive. She *may* be a Target exclusive or something like that but nothing has been confirmed. I'm really hoping the type B Mintys that were recently on eBay were found prototypes and Type A will be the released version. *shrug* a girl can hope lol
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~
Grails: Greek(blue)Medley, Greek Sunlight(Silver Clouds) and Brazil Duck Soup.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Lightning Twirl

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #346 on: May 25, 2013, 12:03:16 PM »
I messaged mango asking if the recent auction for 5 of the original Minty were exactly like the ones in the picture, she said "yes the item is 'exactly the light green one with purple eyes' in the auction picture. " YAY!    Anyone who ordered one from that auction doesn't have to be scared about receiving a Minty B with the outline and pink eyes!

:frolic:

« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 12:05:45 PM by Lightning Twirl »

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: May 25, 2013, 12:37:19 PM »
YAY!   cant wait to see the new girls in a set :)   and OMG must have minty.  i cant afford much right now but if shes a regular release i may be able to snag one. or trade for her <3 i love me some green ponies

I really hope it isn't a set. I mean it would be bad enough if one of the glitters is only at the Fair (which is out of my reach at the moment) but if both and the Minty were I'll be gutted.

I really hope Minty is not a MLP Fair exclusive but in one of those sets that also included Nightmare Moon and DJ. Otherwise my wallet will cry :(

Minty isn't going to be in the TRU exclusive. She *may* be a Target exclusive or something like that but nothing has been confirmed. I'm really hoping the type B Mintys that were recently on eBay were found prototypes and Type A will be the released version. *shrug* a girl can hope lol

Wouldn't it be cool if they like realized Lyra has already been out for a while and swapped her out with Minty in the TRU set  :P
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 12:40:02 PM by 3377345 »

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: May 25, 2013, 09:54:50 PM »
More Minty's just popped upon ebay, if anyone is still looking for her. There are 4 listed for $49.99 BIN and one at auction starting at $19.99

They're the ones with the black outline

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #349 on: May 26, 2013, 08:38:33 AM »
^ surely this means she'll be mass-produced regular release?   

What else could it mean??  Why make dozens of prototypes???  :whoa:

Offline mercynova

• NSS Buttons
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: May 26, 2013, 09:01:37 AM »
^ surely this means she'll be mass-produced regular release?   

What else could it mean??  Why make dozens of prototypes???  :whoa:

Looks ever more likely doesn't it!
I knew I should have waited on getting her. I guess the only way I'll get back somthing near the $50 I spent on her is if she's the fair exclusive rather than a general release...

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: May 26, 2013, 09:01:57 AM »
Speaking of which there were another Type B mintys on taobao last night. The ones with the black outline.

Offline Winter Bones

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: May 26, 2013, 10:21:30 AM »
Type A? Type B? Doesn't matter to me, still gorgeous! :biggrin: :frolic:

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
« Reply #353 on: May 26, 2013, 11:26:16 AM »
Yep, looks like Type B Minty is getting some sort of a release. To many popping up.

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: May 26, 2013, 11:38:58 AM »

I wouldn't be surprised if the playful version is widely released and the FS is the Target (or Walmart) exclusive.

*oops sorry!  I got confused about which new pony were are talking about.  The above comment is about Black Tie Pinkie.

But I wouldn't mind if that comment  did turn  out to be prophetic about Minty.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 11:42:21 AM by Sunset »

Pinecone

« Reply #355 on: May 26, 2013, 12:40:14 PM »
Maybe there will be another fan favourites next year, or she's in a holiday set with Pinkie.

Honey Buzz Oregon

« Reply #356 on: May 26, 2013, 04:01:01 PM »
At 1am this morning there were lots of Minty's on Taobao. I just can't figure out for the life of me how to order off of that site :(

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
« Reply #357 on: May 26, 2013, 04:08:25 PM »
At 1am this morning there were lots of Minty's on Taobao. I just can't figure out for the life of me how to order off of that site :(

You need to find an agent that can order for you;) There's a few of them out there but it's murder waiting for them to put in an order for you! And first they have to confirm it's still available, then charge you a paypal invoice, then you have to wait and pray they get the order in before they sell out...sometimes it's just better to wait and snag one off ebay because the process can take almost a month since they check the order in, then send you a shipping charge you have to pay and it takes about 10 days to 2 weeks to arrive:/ Unless you're ordering a bigger bulk order, it's not worth it when half the chinese sellers on ebay have free shipping.

Offline Lady Starflower

• Trade Count: (+246)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Brazilian & Greek Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: May 26, 2013, 04:13:26 PM »
I agree. With all the Chinese sellers offering free shipping on eBay I find it's sometimes easier to just check eBay. However sometimes some ponies don't make it to eBay. If you see one on Taobao you really like you can always try for it and cross your fingers your luck is good that day. You got to get an agent. There's lots but I've heard TB trends and Taobao now are the most popular.
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~
Grails: Greek(blue)Medley, Greek Sunlight(Silver Clouds) and Brazil Duck Soup.

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: May 26, 2013, 07:02:45 PM »
Sooo many more B Type minties on ebay!
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal