collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: A new G4 Minty!  (Read 51276 times)

Offline Ice Crystal

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: A new G4 Minty!
« Reply #120 on: May 09, 2013, 02:43:49 PM »
haha, I hope none of the folks who won one of those pricey Mintys will be upset if she becomes an official item. Then again, if the original is never released, they still have a very cool, unique item and imo a better looking one (assuming this new prototype is what they go with).

Although no story makes me sadder than the blind bag Fluttershy figures that were going for $200+ on eBay before she could be found in the US. A few months go by and now we can't get rid of BB Flutters.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SalesWants
LOOKING FOR: "Quick" Rarity, Salty's accesories & Wavedancer's shell.
Please PM me if you have any of these for sale!

Offline Lady Starflower

• Trade Count: (+246)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Brazilian & Greek Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 09, 2013, 02:48:32 PM »
Didnt one on ebay sell for about $600+? I had it saved on my wishlist a looong time ago but i went thru my wishlist a while ago and deleted it by accident! T-T I cant remember if it sold for $600 or $900! Thats a LOT of money for a pony! =O

Ok I don't think I'd pay quite THAT much lol
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~
Grails: Greek(blue)Medley, Greek Sunlight(Silver Clouds) and Brazil Duck Soup.

thekozmicpig

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #122 on: May 09, 2013, 03:08:50 PM »
haha, I hope none of the folks who won one of those pricey Mintys will be upset if she becomes an official item. Then again, if the original is never released, they still have a very cool, unique item and imo a better looking one (assuming this new prototype is what they go with).

Although no story makes me sadder than the blind bag Fluttershy figures that were going for $200+ on eBay before she could be found in the US. A few months go by and now we can't get rid of BB Flutters.

I even remember them being fairly pricey around the time the TRU Set came out (not $200, but still), and had been out for sometime.

$5? Ok. $10? Maybe if you REALLY want a Fluttershy. $20? Go to TRU, get the set, sell the rest.

Lightning Twirl

« Reply #123 on: May 09, 2013, 03:16:04 PM »
Are you serious, there were Blind Bag Fluttershys going for that much, those RD recolored ones!?  =O Wow... I actually had a lot of those Fluttershys! If only I could take those with me into the past... =3

Offline Sakuyamon

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • artist for hire
    • View Profile
    • http://Sakuyamon.deviantart.com
« Reply #124 on: May 09, 2013, 09:08:06 PM »
I should maybe calm down with looking for prototypes on Taobao...I just woke up from dreaming of a new prototype Minty with a raised hoof and a pearlized Sweetiebelle... :yikes:

Chinabun

A new G4 Minty!
« Reply #125 on: May 09, 2013, 10:36:12 PM »
I should maybe calm down with looking for prototypes on Taobao...I just woke up from dreaming of a new prototype Minty with a raised hoof and a pearlized Sweetiebelle... :yikes:

Og good, im not alone deraming bout ponies :p

{Riding round on my iPhone - i apologize for any autocorrect}

Offline Sky_Rocket_Sammie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Rules of the road Sammy"-Dean Winchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 09, 2013, 11:33:27 PM »
*cheers* There needs to be more Minty love. I hope they release her.
I remember her G3 incarnation collected socks, what's not to love about that. Quirky is good.

Actually it would be cool if Hasbro released G4 versions of the original G1 ponies. Bluebelle, Butterscotch, Peachy,Snuzzle,Cotton Candy.

Avi by Gizmo & Sig by Moonbreeze

Offline BrightIdea

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 10, 2013, 12:31:25 AM »

I even remember them being fairly pricey around the time the TRU Set came out (not $200, but still), and had been out for sometime.

$5? Ok. $10? Maybe if you REALLY want a Fluttershy. $20? Go to TRU, get the set, sell the rest.

This was the very first ever Fluttershy, though. I guess the person paid a premium for getting it first, and not knowing it was going there were going to be a billion of them.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 12:34:49 AM by BrightIdea »

Lightning Twirl

« Reply #128 on: May 10, 2013, 12:52:43 AM »

Now thats a heavenly dream, congrats! :3 I had a dream a few days ago that they sold the first version at Toys R Us, can you imagine how awesome that would be!? I wouldnt mind a posed leg Minty either! :P Haha are we all starting to dream about Minty? 

Offline Sakuyamon

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • artist for hire
    • View Profile
    • http://Sakuyamon.deviantart.com
« Reply #129 on: May 10, 2013, 01:01:25 AM »

Now thats a heavenly dream, congrats! :3 I had a dream a few days ago that they sold the first version at Toys R Us, can you imagine how awesome that would be!? I wouldnt mind a posed leg Minty either! :P Haha are we all starting to dream about Minty? 

I dont really like Minty, she rub me the wrong way... but I can stand the g4 versions of the toys at least.

Offline Prince Primbrose

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Quit horsin around!
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 10, 2013, 02:48:08 PM »

Actually it would be cool if Hasbro released G4 versions of the original G1 ponies. Bluebelle, Butterscotch, Peachy,Snuzzle,Cotton Candy.

Now THAT I would buy.

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 10, 2013, 02:50:26 PM »
*cheers* There needs to be more Minty love. I hope they release her.
I remember her G3 incarnation collected socks, what's not to love about that. Quirky is good.

Snuzzle. Pleasssse. X3
Ah that would make a really sweet custom. I'll have to make one day.

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

StarberryTart

« Reply #132 on: May 11, 2013, 02:36:35 PM »
If they made G4 brushable versions of the original G1 ponies, I'd not only buy it, but I'd preorder it.

I'd do the same with any previous generation, honestly. I don't care if I'd have to buy a new apartment for all my ponies. I'd snatch up every previous generation that I could get my hands on. The older gens in G4 form are freaking adorable.

Offline Lyra

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 11, 2013, 02:37:35 PM »
*RUNS AROUND SCREAMING AND FLAILING ARMS*

I do so want a Minty!
Lyra Silvertongue - not Heartstrings!

Chinabun

A new G4 Minty!
« Reply #134 on: May 11, 2013, 03:09:25 PM »

Now THAT I would buy.

I soooo want that!!! Hoow amazing would that be for real!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal