collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Looking to commission a custom... (FOUND!)  (Read 342 times)

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+312)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Call me Sunny! :)
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
Looking to commission a custom... (FOUND!)
« on: May 03, 2013, 12:24:17 AM »
Hi all...

I've only ever commissioned ONE custom, so I apologize if this isn't exactly how to do this...

But, I got a wonderful custom of my Ponysona (as you see in my avatar) as a G1 Proud Unicorn turned into a Winged unicorn.

I was hoping to add to the "SunshinePony" family and have another artist take Sunshine into their own world and create another member for me...

I'm actually looking for an Adult Sea Pony turned into a custom. I have the detailed idea of how I want her to look, and it would only require minimal sculpting.

I would need some time to pay or a payment plan depending on the cost, if we could discuss all of that upfront!

So, please contact me, I am currently going through the customs commission galleries and looking at all the work but I'm a bit overwhelmed by the sheer number of amazing custom artists here!  :blush:

Thanks!
:sunny:

EDIT! I found some wonderful artists who I'm talking to about my ideas for some customs... I really appreciate the response I got for this, I hope one day I can get customs from ALL of you!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 09:59:53 PM by SunshinePony »
Visit my MLP Store for Ponies of all Generations! For Sale or Trade!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Want List
Formerly Known As: SunshinePony

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal