collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me the Faikies!!  (Read 1834 times)

Offline Angelkitty21

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Show me the Faikies!!
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2013, 06:58:52 PM »
Awww crap!  I clicked on that link and found fakie Bratzillaz WITH MH BODIES!  I've been DYING to re-body my Bratzillaz on MH bodies, but MH doesn't have any bodies that match the Bratz skintones.

Soooooo, what to do, what to do?

Anyone order from there before?  Safe?  Unsafe?

I know how you feel.. Maybe if you got a prepaid credit card it wouldn't be such a risk (that way, you would only lose what you had on it, not actual credit information).

EDIT: also you guessed it more fakies!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Jointed MH with tiny feet to fit normal shoes?!

I like how the package is questioning it's own authenticity..
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 07:04:29 PM by Angelkitty21 »

shivvy

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2013, 09:44:26 PM »
I have to admit, I'm pretty tempted by a few things I see on the aliexpress site. I'd love to know other peoples experiences first before I plunk in my CC info. Only thing that bothers me, is most of the fakies have weird tiny feet. If these bratizillaz/MH hybrids had normal sized feet I think I'd order a 4 pack.

Sparrowberries

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2013, 06:31:57 AM »
I have to admit, I'm pretty tempted by a few things I see on the aliexpress site. I'd love to know other peoples experiences first before I plunk in my CC info.

I know ghouliasadventures on tumblr has recently bought some of the Holt bodies from there, apparently they are excellent quality and arrived no problem. That's where I got the link from at least. Maybe you could message her and check? I think I'll be ordering some of those bodies for my CAMs, so I will make sure to report back to you all! <3

Offline lemonice

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2013, 09:55:16 AM »
Boys faikies
I thought of getting Holt, as is the one that i don't have, but I know I would always know him to be a fake between originals, so nah..

There was a seller from Mexico that had these and a couple more for sale (I forgot to save his listings so can't remember his name)
Spoiler

I'm wondering if the last one is their attempt at that infamous custom Draculogan, heh.

hhahaha very funny fakie dude

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2013, 04:39:05 PM »
Jointed MH with tiny feet to fit normal shoes?!

I forgot to mention that part!  The Bratzillaz fakies have the same bodies, Barbie size feet, MH size everything else.  I don't know if I should be excited to be able to use Barbie shoes (finally!) or not so excited, because they look funny :huh:

I like how the package is questioning it's own authenticity..

This made me actually laugh out loud!
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline nassib

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2013, 10:13:39 AM »
Boys faikies
I thought of getting Holt, as is the one that i don't have, but I know I would always know him to be a fake between originals, so nah..

There was a seller from Mexico that had these and a couple more for sale (I forgot to save his listings so can't remember his name)
Spoiler

I'm wondering if the last one is their attempt at that infamous custom Draculogan, heh.

the boy faikis are still being sold in mercado libre. I'm still renuent to get one of those. specially as i was trying to see as much detail as possible, and seems that their arms have no joints, and the torso is a bit like a ken's body

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2013, 11:50:02 AM »
There was one fakie that I was dying to have. Someone on here was showing her off. She was white, in a Clawdeen-type mold. She was just BEAUTIFUL! Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2013, 11:56:35 AM »
I found something I MUST have, coincidently, on the same site, so I'm thinking about going for it!  I'm REALLY worried about getting screwed over though :(  I looked up reviews for the site and they are not good.  At all.

I think I may end up getting a pre-paid credit card, just to be extra extra safe.  The worst that could happen is losing $25-50.  But the pros outweigh the cons.....

I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal