collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: K-Dramas....can't...stop...watching 0_0  (Read 1080 times)

Offline Akemi-chan

• Matcha-flavored Teeny Tiny
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+147)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Baby Pony Addict
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Re: K-Dramas....can't...stop...watching 0_0
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2013, 05:04:46 AM »
Alright!  Throwing Densha Otoko and Hana kimi on my list ^_^.  I started watching Personal Preference/taste.  Anyone have reviews on this particular series?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Have you fan-girled today, [you]?
*For Sale or Trade*
*Wishlist*

Offline zabe77

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2013, 12:06:28 PM »
LOVE them! My first and favorite so far was IRIS. So much action and Lee Byung-hun is SO handsome! I haven't watched a ton though, I'll have to check out some of the recommendations here!

Offline Like A Tea Spoon

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Yellow Pony Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2013, 12:22:55 PM »
200 Pound Beauty - Funny, kind of shallow. She sings while a sexy, skinnier girl lip synches to her songs on stage. Fat girl song idol disappears for drastic plastic surgery because she's in love with her shallow manager. When she reappears, she's a skinnier, sexy " natural " girl and finds it's not any easier being attractive than it was being over weight.

Boys over Flowers - Japanese manga Korean cross over. Poor girl gets free pass in a highly rich kid school where four super rich boys from prominent families rule the school. She goes head to head with the leader of the F4.

He is Beautiful aka You are Beautiful - Boy pop band recruits a fourth member for their band... the fourth member is actually the twin sister/nun ( posing as her brother ) who is trying to find their mother who adopted the twins out when they were babies. - Super cute show!

So far these are my favorites, and later this summer when I go to S. Korea to visit my mother for three weeks, I am sure to find even more favorite K-dramas.  :)
Avvie By Watercolors

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2013, 07:21:53 PM »
200 Pound Beauty - Funny, kind of shallow. She sings while a sexy, skinnier girl lip synches to her songs on stage. Fat girl song idol disappears for drastic plastic surgery because she's in love with her shallow manager. When she reappears, she's a skinnier, sexy " natural " girl and finds it's not any easier being attractive than it was being over weight.

That sounds like something I'd really enjoy! I wonder if it's been released on R1 DVD....
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Akemi-chan

• Matcha-flavored Teeny Tiny
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+147)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Baby Pony Addict
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2013, 11:11:26 AM »

That sounds like something I'd really enjoy! I wonder if it's been released on R1 DVD....

I think I saw that title on my Netflix suggestions.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Have you fan-girled today, [you]?
*For Sale or Trade*
*Wishlist*

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2013, 11:20:12 AM »

I think I saw that title on my Netflix suggestions.
Yeah, it's on Netflix. The title shows up in my suggestions quite often. :)
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal