collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 17  (Read 44605 times)

Aaryana

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Monster High Discussion 17
« Reply #1335 on: June 03, 2013, 01:17:58 PM »
So unfortunate that I only want Gil from that set. I'll keep Rochelle anyway, since I don't have her already, but... Anyone want some bait? What makes it worse is I'm lucky enough to actually have the first Gil, but I'd really like a second since original Gil's rarity makes me hesitant to play with him.

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: June 03, 2013, 01:26:00 PM »
Didn't I promise you "my" DC Rochelle? ^^
I'll be getting this thing and if it's the last thing I do! I just really want Gil, but I'm also eyeing DC Robecca and Oppie.
DC Rochelle can fly off. Sig Rochelle is best Rochelle ;)

Yes indeed, you did ^.^ I just didn't know if you'd decided for sure on getting the whole pack :hug: Yay!

And thank you tons Aeryala, super-duper sweet of you as well, but I think Zapper's got me covered :D

Yes, I'll provide for you, m'dear ;)
But if shipping turns out being too costly, by all means, take Aery's offer!

Frankie Stein

« Reply #1337 on: June 03, 2013, 01:40:09 PM »
has anyone here ever seen pictures of the hardcapped boys rerooted with hair?

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: June 03, 2013, 01:41:56 PM »
I'll be getting this thing and if it's the last thing I do! I just really want Gil, but I'm also eyeing DC Robecca and Oppie.

Yes indeed, you did ^.^ I just didn't know if you'd decided for sure on getting the whole pack :hug: Yay!

And thank you tons Aeryala, super-duper sweet of you as well, but I think Zapper's got me covered :D

:hug: I'm pretty sure that due to Canada Post's incredible weirdness, shipping from Germany will cost basically the same as shipping within Canada! :lol:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline Aeryala

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: June 03, 2013, 01:57:07 PM »

:hug: I'm pretty sure that due to Canada Post's incredible weirdness, shipping from Germany will cost basically the same as shipping within Canada! :lol:

XD  You're probably right.  I still don't understand the ins and outs of Canada Post's pricing, it never seems to be the same from one package to the next.

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: June 03, 2013, 01:58:11 PM »

XD  You're probably right.  I still don't understand the ins and outs of Canada Post's pricing, it never seems to be the same from one package to the next.

Hey, I've lived here my whole life and *I* still don't understand their logic either :lol:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Flutterwonder13

« Reply #1341 on: June 03, 2013, 02:10:21 PM »
I dont particularly want Robecca, Lagoona, or Oppie from that set- but looks like I'm ending up with them. Maybe this will give me the courage to finally try a reroot? I want that lagoona in RED. Maybe some Lavender for Robecca? Oppie- eh. Might leave her as is. Not many colors go with the pinkish hue.

animal_lover

« Reply #1342 on: June 03, 2013, 04:29:19 PM »
I think DC Rochelle is the only Rochelle I actually 100% like. I'm on the fence with most of her releases.

I'm kind of on the fence about getting this set. I already have robecca and oppie. I don't like lagoona, and I can do with or without Gil. I think the only reason I really wanna buy this set is just to say I have a Gil and for investment purposes.

I know a lot of you are against that, but to me that's part of the reason why I collect. I'm just not sure if it's worth the $60 though.

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: June 03, 2013, 04:52:15 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Yay! Gil at last!  Although It's ridiculous I'm going to have to get the pack for just two dolls (Rochelle is cute too)

*epic slow motion grabby hands at Rochelle* I'm loving how she looks, the makeup is so different from her usual! She's all I want from the pack... Anyone looking to get the pack for just Gil shouldn't have much trouble rehoming her I'd say... :lookround:

You can have my Rochelle when I get the pack.  We live pretty near each other, anyway, so shipping should be cheap.

Finally a Rochelle with lips and eye shadow that isn't pink! I think this may be the second Rochelle I get! Can't wait to see what she looks like with her hair down as well.

cleverLC

« Reply #1344 on: June 03, 2013, 05:17:00 PM »
Someone was commenting on Jinafire being HTF in her area?  Near me, Skelita's pretty much gone, but there are TONS of Jinafires everywhere.  I guess I'm not the only one in my neck of the woods who's not all that fond of her. :/

I've also seen tons of scooters, but none of the TRU one with Ghoulia.  I'm so glad I got it when I first saw it instead of being sensible and saving money. :P

Poney M

« Reply #1345 on: June 03, 2013, 05:30:19 PM »
When is the 5-pack out? Could someone please crab me one too? It's not coming to Finland, I'm 100% sure of it. And don't even want them all, these are like my least favorite dolls. Aside from Rochelle and Gil of course <3

Offline nassib

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: June 03, 2013, 05:33:56 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Yay! Gil at last!  Although It's ridiculous I'm going to have to get the pack for just two dolls (Rochelle is cute too)

I am.. sad to say, seems a lot cheaper and easier to get him like this..
I ordered won a bid on him for around 80USD, and the stupid stupid person, mail me a scaris pack instead, and has no idea where he placed the Gil. He seems to have mixed and messed up 4 sales like that (or maybe he never had the Gil from the start) and now we're dealing with lets see if i can contact whomever got him and if not, would send you more dolls to complete what you payed. So I'm really really tired of trying.
Gah!.

I only want him, but I'm willing to give the other 4 a home, as i don't have any dolls from the DC line.

Post Merge: June 03, 2013, 05:37:23 PM

Someone was commenting on Jinafire being HTF in her area?  Near me, Skelita's pretty much gone, but there are TONS of Jinafires everywhere.  I guess I'm not the only one in my neck of the woods who's not all that fond of her. :/

I've also seen tons of scooters, but none of the TRU one with Ghoulia.  I'm so glad I got it when I first saw it instead of being sensible and saving money. :P

I saw Skelita at HEB yesterday. And Jina was still on another store downtown last week.
We are getting a lot of re-stocking around here, though it's last year releases mostly. Or early 2013. No PD 2 for instance.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 05:37:23 PM by nassib »

Offline Mori_LeStrange

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: June 03, 2013, 08:53:20 PM »
I'm very excited for the 5 pack. Can't wait till I have a Gill of my own. I'll probably trade or sell Oppie, Robecca, and Lagoona. Not sure if I'll keep Rochelle or not. I like her but I've been trying to stick to only 2 dolls of each character. Oh well I just have 2 of each character besides Rochelle. I'll have all the Rochelles.  :P

Frankie Stein

« Reply #1348 on: June 03, 2013, 09:34:09 PM »
I didn't really like this Rochelle in the promos... I like this in box picture. There is something I really like about her face... Its so different then the other Rochelles. And OMG Gil!  :heart:

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: June 03, 2013, 11:14:26 PM »
I love that Gil is carrying a pink purse in the package- :biggrin:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal