collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 17  (Read 45876 times)

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 17
« Reply #795 on: May 16, 2013, 08:35:51 PM »
You're so lucky! The US is far behind on the new releases. I still haven't seen Picture Day Wave 2, which seems to be very sporadic throughout the whole country and 13 Wishes, Ghoul's Night Out and the Classroom 2 Pack are being found in Canada. :cry: It's nice that other countries are getting them first, but I like it when I can actually find new stuff very quickly. :'(
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Mori_LeStrange

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: May 16, 2013, 08:36:43 PM »
Thank you for posting the link about the torso packs! Now I can finally put my 3-eyed ghoul together.

Great find Zombelina. Wow we are getting a lot of new releases all at the same time.

Offline Kalavista

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+276)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Open for commissions!
    • View Profile
    • KalaCustoms
« Reply #797 on: May 16, 2013, 08:38:06 PM »
Mistress Bloodgood has arrived at Toys R Us in east central Iowa (Cedar Rapids)
:)
I passed on her... I have no room for the horse! :p

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: May 16, 2013, 09:28:37 PM »
Thanks guys  ^.^ I am very very very spoiled by the dolly gods this week  :blush: It's been pretty crazy to be finding stuff right away instead of waiting months! I hope everyone starts seeing the new stuff soon, although it's definitely looking like a deluge rather than a nice drawn-out release period  :blink: But yay for Bloodgood showing up! I'm excited to see owner pics of her!
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: May 17, 2013, 12:33:10 AM »
Are they still in the multi-language boxes in CAN? Germany got the Scaris-2-Pack and the Werecat Fearleader Set SO early, I wonder if I should look for HHB at least.. :O

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: May 17, 2013, 01:36:25 AM »
Yep, GNO has the multilingual boxes like we usually get, with Mattel Canada printed on the back. It's very odd that 13W is in English-only packaging with a Mattel Canada sticker instead... :what: So random! I wonder which box type you'll get in Europe?

And I'd definitely have a look for Bloodgood! You never know what distribution craziness will happen next... XD
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline missbonbon

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: May 17, 2013, 05:16:30 AM »
You're so lucky! The US is far behind on the new releases. I still haven't seen Picture Day Wave 2, which seems to be very sporadic throughout the whole country and 13 Wishes, Ghoul's Night Out and the Classroom 2 Pack are being found in Canada. :cry: It's nice that other countries are getting them first, but I like it when I can actually find new stuff very quickly. :'(

I havent seen any new releases yet either :(

Congrats on the Ghouls Night Out - they are gorgeous!

Please visit my photobucket to see my princess variant wish list. Photos borrowed from Shelti's site with permission. If they are your photos and don't want them on my link, please let me know, I will take them down right away!

Missbonbon's Princess Variant Wish List

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: May 17, 2013, 05:32:57 AM »
They are using http://www.gixen.com/ to bid snipe. I suggest you do the same.

Edit: Little more indepth explanation. Gixen is an automated intermediate that uses your ebay account to bid at the last second up to a threshold you set. You log in with your ebay account info, which I know seems sketchy, but Gixen is a pretty old and trusted service.

I thought they might be cheating somehow to do that. :huh: That sucks. Well, I guess I should have just increased my max bid higher. Most of the MH stuff is way expensive on eBay. But I've been able to find individual outfits for not too bad of a price, but for the most part the shoes & dolls always go super high.

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: May 17, 2013, 06:04:39 AM »
I received an email from Mattel this morning saying my CAM torso order has shipped!  Huzzah! 

So GNO are out in stores in Canada...fabulous!  It's exciting to see new dolls.

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: May 17, 2013, 07:07:44 AM »
hey, guys--Popping in after a loong while. I sorta lost my MH passion there and sold a few dolls cause I needed the money, which is probably what put me in the slump. But, I just saw a pic of Gigi in box, and am super excited again!
Twyla looks super cute, too, and 13 wishes Frankie is gooorgeous. I also saw in hand pics of PD Lagoona and so want her for my collection, too! The problem right now with me is money lol I STILL have not gotten Jinafire or Swim Lagoona and I still can't afford either. So, I am going to live vicariously through you guys and return to this subforum to bask in your MH happiness, ok?

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #805 on: May 17, 2013, 07:54:55 AM »
Thanks guys  ^.^ I am very very very spoiled by the dolly gods this week  :blush: It's been pretty crazy to be finding stuff right away instead of waiting months! I hope everyone starts seeing the new stuff soon, although it's definitely looking like a deluge rather than a nice drawn-out release period  :blink: But yay for Bloodgood showing up! I'm excited to see owner pics of her!

I'm kinda hoping that all of these dolls will be showing up in NL when I have to head to St. John's at the end of the month... but I'm also kinda hoping that they won't be because I'm going there for a root canal and I really shouldn't want to spend so much money on dolls. XD

faunabay

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #806 on: May 17, 2013, 10:44:23 AM »
Mistress Bloodgood has arrived at Toys R Us in east central Iowa (Cedar Rapids)
:)
I passed on her... I have no room for the horse! :p
I found her in Kansas City as well.   Plus PD Frankie and Lagoona too!!   :iconclap:

Offline Aeryala

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: May 17, 2013, 10:46:03 AM »
I can't BELIEVE my MH luck lately. 13W Howleen and Twyla last weekend, now today I find...

GHOULS NIGHT OUT! I stopped in at TRU since today was the last day of their 25% off sale, just on the off chance there was something new again... and there was one case of these gorgeous lovelies :squee: They're so beautiful!

Anyway, since when is Canada so ahead of the game with releases?! I'm amazed. The classroom 2-packs are showing up already in Quebec?! :faint:

Wtf.  None of that stuff is in stores here yet.   I was really really hoping at least something new would show up so I could take advantage of that TRU sale, since I can't afford to buy regular price dolls.  Do you have the Scaris 2-pack in your stores too? 'cause I'm still waiting for that as well.

Offline Kalavista

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+276)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Open for commissions!
    • View Profile
    • KalaCustoms
« Reply #808 on: May 17, 2013, 11:31:14 AM »
I found her in Kansas City as well.   Plus PD Frankie and Lagoona too!!   :iconclap:

So I'm not crazy - is PD Operetta lagging behind the other two? Cuz I've seen Frankie & 'Goona but no PD Opie yet!

I thought they might be cheating somehow to do that. :huh: That sucks. Well, I guess I should have just increased my max bid higher. Most of the MH stuff is way expensive on eBay. But I've been able to find individual outfits for not too bad of a price, but for the most part the shoes & dolls always go super high.

Bidding drives me insane! I ONLY allow myself to look at BIN items on eBay - that way I save myself a LOT of sanity. I probably miss out on the absolute best bargains, but it's worth it for the peace of mind, lol!!

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: May 17, 2013, 11:47:39 AM »
I can't BELIEVE my MH luck lately. 13W Howleen and Twyla last weekend, now today I find...

GHOULS NIGHT OUT! I stopped in at TRU since today was the last day of their 25% off sale, just on the off chance there was something new again... and there was one case of these gorgeous lovelies :squee: They're so beautiful!

Anyway, since when is Canada so ahead of the game with releases?! I'm amazed. The classroom 2-packs are showing up already in Quebec?! :faint:

Wtf.  None of that stuff is in stores here yet.   I was really really hoping at least something new would show up so I could take advantage of that TRU sale, since I can't afford to buy regular price dolls.  Do you have the Scaris 2-pack in your stores too? 'cause I'm still waiting for that as well.

We have GNO and PD2, but no 13W, School Packs, or Scaris 2-pack in my section of Ontario. Distribution here is weird :S

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal