collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: OK = about these venezuelans "appearing" from folks who formerly had none...  (Read 3054 times)

Offline maycrestmom

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
oh sure = this may help to put into context some of my biases and fears as we all know we are a friendly yet competitive bunch in some cases over the reality of a limited supply of "nirvana"

trader support - I think it links up with the other thread on this item as well...

there's this one :

http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,307938.15.html

and this one...

http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,308705.msg404760.html#msg404760

and then there is the thread where they mention how they "saved" the seller from selling the lot privately... I'll see if I can find that, and that is why there is sometimes the deal where our community tries to be helpful and yet it's an understandably tricky plank to walk to balance out wanting to get a deal and wanting to not take advantage.

I get it, as I just found a venne in a US ebay lot and I spoke with the seller afterwards, not before, when I had won = where'd she find this pony? A yardsale. So then I wrote and pasted over the wiki link and the link for the  MLParena nirvana forum and I think that her pony was from venezuela and that if I were her, I'd run back to that house and ask if she had any more  MLP :-).  But yah, I got a good deal (I think) first

So I try to balance out all the conflicts and in the end, I just hope that folks who spend wads of cash aren't being fooled is all as I know I don't like that feeling = I don't mind that there's a cool element to winning and to being the owner of a unique item and more the joy when folks can share their happiness here :-) I think that's what I hope most of all = that all this pony joy gets spread around and shared and not go underground = speaking of that whole GITD princess deal - who knows where she went...

so there's my two cents more on hoping for a positive outcome from all the current and hopefully future venne-waves be they loose or box, with hair or squeakers

« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 09:35:24 AM by maycrestmom »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

loves me dem green ponies (thank you Lunar!)

Offline Roogna

• Trade Count: (+594)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://roogna.deviantart.com
No idea on the Venezuelans. 
But ya I personally consider all the argies inquestion to be contrived non-hasbro/top toy variants. Therefore I do not collect them.  I'm thinking the sparkledancer is part of that category as well.

me too. I don't collect the microphone ones or sparkler ones....though that sparkledancer is so pretty (I need to see a pic of her again). I'm not sure if I believe they are real or not (have not seen one in real life), so I can't comment on that
the only weird one I decided to get is the green CP argie, white hair, and star symbols (the stars are "hollow")
I do have a proto/completely blank white walking argie too

DeviantArt Etsy

Offline mul-ta

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Actually a Furbob
    • View Profile
    • garden
oh sure = this may help to put into context some of my biases and fears as we all know we are a friendly yet competitive bunch in some cases over the reality of a limited supply of "nirvana"

Now that looks like an awful mess... Caught my eye because I've been dreaming about that particular princess. 

Offline pinkroze

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Well apparently the top bidder wasn't serious since I received a 2nd bidder offer from the seller which I declined. The whole thing just seems very suspicious...

Offline maycrestmom

• View Profile
hmmm... yah, I am definitely not liking the possibility of shill or other shady bidding issues

ugh - poor ponies having to deal with human greed  it seems - well I guess we will see how this web spins out than

OK ;-) bonus points for guessing a happy or tragic ending = I hope for happy (hooves crossed) 

Offline maycrestmom

• View Profile
so I was hoping to see a brag thread... but maybe it is not enough time since shipping is from venezuela of course... hooves still crossed

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal