collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

What Do You Think Is a small Collection?

30 (40%)
10 (13.3%)
8 (10.7%)
5 (6.7%)
12 (16%)
OTHER
10 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 62

Voting closed: June 07, 2013, 02:59:14 PM

Author Topic: What Is Having a small collection? What is considered a large collection?  (Read 965 times)

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
When I tell people I have a lot of ponies, I think they picture like 20 or 30. The I show them my room. I tell ya what, it NEVER gets old seeing the look on the faces of those I show it to. XD
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
When I started collecting I acquired around 50 ponies within a few months. I thought that collection was fairly large. Then i joined the arena and saw photos of the member's collections and I realized my collection was small.

I think it depends on the collector's goals or display space.  I have just over 250 ponies and compared to other arena members its kinda medium sized.  For me its pretty large because it takes up all of my available display space.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+312)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Call me Sunny! :)
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
If we're talking about true ponies and not Blind Bags or McD's or... something small like that (Ponyville??) then I'd say honestly like under 50 is small... Anything over 50 is starting to get substantial... but when you can say you have over a couple hundred (lets say 250, lol) - then it's getting wild. I'd increase the number substantially for the smaller collection ponies like Blind Bags and Ponyville because you can have SO many in such a small space... a "small" collection in the grand scheme of things could still be like 100 ponies...

And us uber collection owners with over 1000+... well... we're just all nutso. :P
Visit my MLP Store for Ponies of all Generations! For Sale or Trade!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Want List
Formerly Known As: SunshinePony

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal