collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: YAY its spring! finally!  (Read 526 times)

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
YAY its spring! finally!
« on: April 27, 2013, 08:59:39 PM »
Now watch it snow on us tomorrow just because I said that...

Well anyway, Just a "Yippie Hooray" posts because its almost midnight, and this is the FIRST time since they claimed it was "spring" that iv been able to have the window open at night, and All the frogs are out on the lake singing. Gosh Iv missed them so much, they always sing me to sleep, I hate how quiet it is in the winter rofl. I cant wait for the loons and heron to come back for the summer, then it will be even prettier sounding.

I'm just so relaxed right now xD.
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
Re: YAY its spring! finally!
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 06:05:24 AM »
Congrats! Hope it doesn't snow on you tomorrow!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

SparklersOasis

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 06:23:03 AM »
Hooray!  I'm excited it's finally warm enough, and the rain has stopped long enough for me to work in the yard!  My husband and I bought a house last fall and it's obvious the people who lived here last didn't do spit with the yard.  Yesterday we pulled out a bunch of half rotted railroad ties with metal spikes still in them!  There are still a few more to yank out, weeds to get rid of, and Iris bulbs that really need thinned.  And hopefully I'll be able to plant a garden and a few roses this year. 

Can you tell I love gardening? :D

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2013, 07:01:08 AM »
Hooray!  I'm excited it's finally warm enough, and the rain has stopped long enough for me to work in the yard!  My husband and I bought a house last fall and it's obvious the people who lived here last didn't do spit with the yard.  Yesterday we pulled out a bunch of half rotted railroad ties with metal spikes still in them!  There are still a few more to yank out, weeds to get rid of, and Iris bulbs that really need thinned.  And hopefully I'll be able to plant a garden and a few roses this year. 

Can you tell I love gardening? :D

oh gosh, you know xD my family bought this house when I was in um first grade, im 26 now haha. Well when we first moved in, the backyard was solid woods, trees and brush, not really a yard at all. I remember we had a sort of thin clearing to the neighbors yard lol. well my dad cleared out the entire back yard and left a couple trees for shade. (all of which died 3 years ago in a horrible storm >.<) well anyway, after that we really didnt do anything with the yard. So I know how you feel about years and years worth of built up yard neglect xD. what a pain in the butt!

I love gardening too! I finally got raised beds for a veggie garden last year (we have horrible soil), my mission this year is deer proofing, i will not loose more lettuce stuffs to them this year!
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2013, 07:52:36 AM »
Glad you're enjoying the weather.  :)

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2013, 09:59:46 AM »
Im happy the wehter is finally cooperating :D

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Schitterboogje

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2013, 02:37:16 PM »
Yay !  I'm happy too  :biggrin: Here in Holland it's also getting warmer  :frolic:  :sunny:

SparklersOasis

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2013, 03:52:58 PM »

oh gosh, you know xD my family bought this house when I was in um first grade, im 26 now haha. Well when we first moved in, the backyard was solid woods, trees and brush, not really a yard at all. I remember we had a sort of thin clearing to the neighbors yard lol. well my dad cleared out the entire back yard and left a couple trees for shade. (all of which died 3 years ago in a horrible storm >.<) well anyway, after that we really didnt do anything with the yard. So I know how you feel about years and years worth of built up yard neglect xD. what a pain in the butt!

I love gardening too! I finally got raised beds for a veggie garden last year (we have horrible soil), my mission this year is deer proofing, i will not loose more lettuce stuffs to them this year!

I know!  What's crazy is not knowing what's planted where.  We've been able to get up about half of the railroad ties and all of them still had the iron plates on them underneath!  So we've had to pry about 8 plates off.  I'm so excited to get the tiller out so I can start my roses!  I love roses, I don't care how finicky they are!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal