collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Southeast Pony Meet 2013 Thread! -August10th-  (Read 6529 times)

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: Southeast Pony Meet 2013 Thread! -August10th-
« Reply #75 on: June 18, 2013, 12:15:23 PM »
Tables are free :) the clubhouse has a bunch of tables and chairs that are free to use ^^

I am not sure as far as the custom exchange! I would be afraid I wouldn't have time :( we have talked about doing a little mini gift exchange though :3
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 18, 2013, 08:15:52 PM »
Ooh a mini exchange would be fun! It would be cool to play it like dirty Santa. :P

I think the little ponies look adorable and would love to play!

If you could MN, that would be great so I can start looking at hotels. At this point I still cannot RSVP just yet since I might be also...kinda buying a horse. :lol:  Haha watch all my travel money fly away. :P
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #77 on: June 19, 2013, 09:56:34 AM »
eeee if we don't have to pay for tables I may bring a bunch of just little pony goodies to give away and what not then! I def know I will need  2 tables, 1 for the pick-a-pony and 1 for my secret other goody bits ( i'm almost done with them so I don't want to say until I get them finished!)

Offline LeighAnnApanites

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • "...there is too much, let me sum up."
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 19, 2013, 10:27:21 AM »
Hi there pony peeps! I'm finally chiming in here to say that I'm thinking about coming, even though I'm more than a little nervous about the idea (introvert with social anxiety, anyone? but I certainly seem to be in good company with that nervousness here, so maybe it won't be that hard.) I'm in NC and it looks like it'll be about a six hour drive, which isn't too bad. I don't know for sure that I'll be able to come, my husband is talking about going to visit his family in OH that week, so I may be doing that, but I definitely would like to come. I'll let you know for sure as soon as I can, and what all goodies I can bring if I can come. It'll be really nice to get to know you great folks in person!

Offline FoolBornUnicorn

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Dragon Slayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 19, 2013, 04:51:07 PM »
I also live in NC, a little outside of Boone. And it's a 4 to 6 hr drive for us, depending on how many times you stop and such. I have family in Fayetteville, so we go to that area all the time.
I'd love to go, but I'm afraid I'd be too nervous/shy to talk and participate in any pony fun... :blush:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #80 on: June 19, 2013, 08:24:50 PM »
Madhatterda: I will PM ya my address and let you know when I get the chance to drive around and look for ya! ^^ Oh my goodness a horse! That is so awesome :0 I seriously hope you are able to ;D

UrcyonFox: Yep! Everything is free! :) Just everyone who is getting lunch has to pay for their sandwich and such and if anyone wants to go for dinner afterwards we will do that too :D I can't wait to see your other goodies!

LeighAnnPanites: I really hope you are able to make it, sweetie! Everyone is super sweet ^^ I was crazy nervous my first meet. I had never even been to one and was hosting all on my own! It was quite an experience and everyone was really supportive ^^

FoolBornUnicorn: We would love it if you could join us, hun! We all have a ton of fun and we'll do some fun things to break the ice ;D No pressure though! I completely understand ^^

Everyone: I will be paying for the venue sometime this week so the date will  be in stone! :>

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #81 on: June 19, 2013, 09:14:32 PM »
I am bringing my ponywear again this year, however i am hoping i can share a table with  someone who has a lot of g1s for sale and me use their ponies to model my wares...if that makes sense. I just dont want to haul a bunch of model only ponies this year
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #82 on: June 19, 2013, 09:16:55 PM »
That is completely understandable :3 well I will have lots of ponies and you are also more than welcome to all the ponies in my collection as well since I am just across the street if you would like^^

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #83 on: June 21, 2013, 10:31:12 AM »
Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know I am working on a schedule! ;D And send me your RSVPs as soon as you know if you can attend or not! Remember: the meet this year is completely free and I am paying for the venue out of pocket :) I think we have a good few possible activities to play! Let me know if you can volunteer for anything such as hosting the activity or if you have other fun ideas ^^

- Pin the tail on the pony (Urocyonfox)
- Cutie Mark Bingo (Need cards to be made. Maybe we can use candy to cover the spaces?)
- White Pony (Like White Elephant. Max will be between $10-15 and requires at least 2 ponies to be included in the gift. Please indicate if you would like to participate in this in your RSVP! ^^ Gifts must be wrapped)
-Craft table (If there is interest. We can have coloring books and anything else people might what to bring or share ^^)

Would anyone be interested in going out to dinner after the meet? :)

Also! Here are a couple of links to photo albums from last year's meet! They are public and you can view them even if you don't have FB ^^ This way it can give you a feel for what it's like :) It is very relaxed and on a loose schedule :3
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.485319384826176&type=1
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.485235351501246&type=1

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #84 on: June 24, 2013, 06:54:55 AM »
Bump bump :)

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #85 on: June 25, 2013, 09:28:54 AM »
just looked at the pictures!  WHO'S AJ army is that!? *drools* I wish mine was like that. D:

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #86 on: June 26, 2013, 12:04:55 PM »
So I know how to make these little origami stars and I decided to make a few jars of them in a "guess the star" game. You can try to guess the number of stars in each jar to try to win a prize. 

You will be allowed to pick them up and look around (no openong please!) becuase they might be tricky and have other goodies taking up space.
So you will look at the jars, decided how many you think there are, and after everyone casts their guesses (you will write them on a sheet I'll have there) I will announce how many stars are in each container and who had the closest guess.

Question of prizes, what do you get if you guess close to the star ammount, first you get to keep the jar you guess the closest on, second you get on of these little gals (customs by myself, the paint quality is the glass they were made of not me I swear!!)

All star-ish related ponies

The person closest to the number of stars in the jar they won gets to choose first and so forth.

And for pin the tail on the pony I decided to go with Ringlets, here is the finished poster with a tail 'pinned' on her

The winner will get to keep Mrs. Ringlets
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 06:57:19 AM by UrocyonFox »

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #87 on: June 26, 2013, 12:14:05 PM »
The army was kcherry's :3 and apparently that was only a fraction of it! Haha ^^
Oh my gosh!! Look at those awesome games!! You are seriously the best! :D I love them so much! And those customs are adorable <33 I can't wait to play them! Thank you so so so much for making these for us to play! You are so generous :heart: :hugs:

Offline CapnChan

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Me, Ponies, and the Devil make Three
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 29, 2013, 06:44:48 AM »
UrocyonFox - I looove those customs, so adorable. I really hope I can win one! And I have NEVER played "pin the tail" before so uh... I may be overly excited when we do, thanks so much for putting those together for us!

I am so glad there will be even more interesting characters showing up this year. We are all a little shy at first but it is easy to discern what a relaxed atmosphere an easy going group like this provides. I am sure anyone that comes is going to have a blast :D 

Welcome back to 'Muricah MNN! Will be sending my rsvp in shortly. Oh, and please let me know the exact total of whose attending, so I can make enough pamphlets. I plan on driving down a day early and getting a room nearby, so if anyone wants to eat, go thrifting, or whatever on the 9th just let me know :)

I am all for going out to dinner afterwards as well, any ideas where?

I realize we may not be doing a custom swap but would anyone mind if we gave customs to each other for the White Pony game? I'll also be bringing some nice prizes to donate for the raffle, and I'll be making gift baggies for everyone attending! Full of MLP goodies, yaay. 

Current wantlist:
Sandcastles and Shovels, UK G3 Snow'el (loose), Splish, Splash and Splosh, Sunbright Family

Ask what I have for sell or trade! Have G1 merch? Sell unto meeee :D

Iris Patch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #89 on: July 01, 2013, 06:01:10 PM »
I'd been keeping up to date on Facebook but somewhere along the line I lost my subscription to this thread, oh no!

I am going to go ahead and RSVP now! I probably won't have a lot of things to sell unless I go crazy and make another giant plushie or something but I'll still make an effort. ;3

I second the question, are custom items allowed in the White Elephant exchange? I'm such a bad collector, I have hardly any official merch, haha.

I'm so excited you guys!!! Just a month and some change. :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal