collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Randomly bought this off a Chinese seller. Anyone have any info on this filly?  (Read 2360 times)

Lightning Twirl

• Trade Count: (0)
I cant wait to find out her official name! :) I actually like the name Molasses, however I predict she may have a more mint-like name. Im calling her ' The Candy Filly' for now, but Im having fun coming up with any cute possible  names for her! I came up with Peppermint Twist (alhough I forgot about the g4 show character Twist and her candy cane cutie mark. A friend of mine came up with Spearmint Swirl! :3

I am also excited about her being a filly with a cutie mark! Totally feeling here that  she might be an official release!!! *Wishes she was released in a set with a g4 Minty*
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 03:31:00 AM by Lightning Twirl »

Wishing Well

If she ain't Lil Molasses or Minty Molasses. the name Sweet Hearts seems apt for her (she looks like a Valentines candy pony).

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
I think the name baby Molasses is adorable- I actually love Molasses since it is sweet and makes really yummy ginger-bread cookies!  But I honestly think she looks nothing like G1 Molasses except the pink just a bit-

Molasses was pink with blue and white hair- and a blue and white gingerbread cookie as her symbol
Here's one off ebay.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The new one is pink with pink white and green in her hair- and a candy symbol   

I wonder.... since she is a filly, maybe she is Minty's daughter ...?  Probably her name will be something completely random that no one guessed, lol

Thats the thing about colors, they change and can be very subjective. Cameras aren't always great at picking up the right colors either. And that was the case when I found the first photos, the manes pink seemed like it was a faded pink, and the green looked a tad closer to Molasses blue. I have only owned Molasses in slightly worse conditions so the manes have almost looked like they once had pink that now faded to white and a sort of greenish blue.

I have never seen a minty and brand new Molasses so to me Molasses looked extremely close, and still do. I do not like G3s that much so I had no associational thoughts with Minty, and even when people point it out I still cant see the resemblance.

Oh no worries- I wasn't trying to make you feel bad- your name is really cute :D  I agree that the colors are hard to pin- especially on the computer.  Until Hasbro tells us her name, I think anyone can call her whatever they want (and even after you know her name, you can certainly continue to call her baby Molasses!).

I wonder if she will be a show character? 

FrozenVegie

how much is she going for and where can I get one?

I got her for $9.99. It's hard to find them though because they don't have an official name yet, and Chinese sellers seem to be bad at auction titles anyway. Your best bet is to find a Chinese seller and search their other items.

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
She is co cute!!!  :)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
how much is she going for and where can I get one?

I got her for $9.99. It's hard to find them though because they don't have an official name yet, and Chinese sellers seem to be bad at auction titles anyway. Your best bet is to find a Chinese seller and search their other items.

That is a very good idea-  the prices seem to be creeping up a bit- but most of the Chinese sellers seem to have them right now.  Here's one...[link removed ~ many thanks ~ hathorcat]
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 01:41:56 PM by hathorcat »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal