collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: weird animals?????? anyone  (Read 2290 times)

Offline kezrob23

• my heart beats true for the Red and the Blue
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: weird animals?????? anyone
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2013, 06:55:48 PM »
i don't know why she does it, but my cat licks the metal fire guard.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

my sister has a cocky, he is the smartest bird i have ever seen. he knows how to open his cage, he watched my sister do it ONCE!! he now has a cage that is multi lockable :) he also knows how to reach through his cage to the printer on the desk. he knows to flip the lid, push down on the cartridge, and pull it out. pink and blue ink look great on a bird!!

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2013, 07:04:21 PM »
Dogs and rocks run in my family! We had a Labrador who used to sit at this on basketball-sized rock and just LICK it. Lick, lick, lick...and he had, like, this huge, 6 foot long tngue that just looked like someone had slapped 1/2 a salami on a basketball...
My dog, Mumford, loved to fish rocks out of the lake and carry them everywhere. He could find his favourite rock under 3 feet of snow! When he passed away a year and 1/2 ago, I put all the rocks he'd collected on his grave since we moved here 3 years prior. I never realized how many he'd brought home! Lol...now he has his own rock garden in the back yard and I add more rocks to it when I come back from walking his brothe Schmutz at the lake.

Offline hilamb

• Myrskyisä yö poni
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dreamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2013, 09:10:34 PM »
Hahah i love the stories and the pictures.   ^.^

I have two corn snakes and altough i dont have alot of stories about them. One of them poops in the water cup alot. I heard his mom did the same thing.  :P

Thank you :heart:

Cumberbatch2012

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2013, 09:31:51 PM »
Lol, none of that seems out of the ordinary to me.  :)

Honey Buzz Oregon

« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2013, 09:42:43 PM »
Our first horse, that we had for 18 years LOVED Doritos & Mt. Dew...... If I would leave either sitting on the tail gate of the truck or on the horse trailer while we waiting for a parade to start or in between classes at a show he would always find them & then I would get into big trouble 'cuz do you know how hard it is to get Orange Dorito goo off of a partial white nose????? LOL  He also loved coffee, to the point that he would knock my dad's coffee cup outta his hand just to get some. So, my dad finally got smart & just started sharing with him so that Rebel would leave him alone. LOL

Eaglefeather

« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2013, 01:37:40 PM »
Cute stories, everyone! ;)

My cats are all weird, but the strangest one was my beloved little friend Yeti who passed away last month. Anyone who knew her would tell you she acted like a little human baby (she would even wake me up at 2 AM!  :lol:).
Yeti was very opinionated and had many facial expressions. She would even say simple words like 'no', 'nuh-uh', and 'oh' and phrases like 'oh fine'. Sometimes she would act crabby, but really, she was just a big pluffy marshmallow inside.

But one of the strangest things about her was her ability to grab and hold. When she saw an object held out in front of her, she would grab it with her little arms and not let go. One time we got her to hold a little wine glass. In her last days, she enjoyed holding Quarterback.  :) Most of all, she loved her baby doll!   

girlyponce

« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2013, 01:58:04 PM »
Cute stories, everyone! ;)

My cats are all weird, but the strangest one was my beloved little friend Yeti who passed away last month. Anyone who knew her would tell you she acted like a little human baby (she would even wake me up at 2 AM!  :lol:).
Yeti was very opinionated and had many facial expressions. She would even say simple words like 'no', 'nuh-uh', and 'oh' and phrases like 'oh fine'. Sometimes she would act crabby, but really, she was just a big pluffy marshmallow inside.

But one of the strangest things about her was her ability to grab and hold. When she saw an object held out in front of her, she would grab it with her little arms and not let go. One time we got her to hold a little wine glass. In her last days, she enjoyed holding Quarterback.  :) Most of all, she loved her baby doll!   

Oh my God I would have made her hold everything.

Offline Gothic_Redemption

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • aaaAAAAAあああああああああ
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2013, 08:20:46 PM »
I sort of find it strange there's so many cats here. Cats are so damn weird by default everything they do just seems normal to me.
Things that would probably qualify though, is that once when I was eating a fudgesicle, and Zelda wanted to lick it. I held it out of her reach, not wanting her to get sick. She then proceeded to sit on my chest and lick the melted fudgesicle right of my lips. I was too stunned to stop her.
She also once ate a chunk of cheese I was holding while I was distracted by talking to a friend. I never noticed she was doing it until they started laughing because I hadn't noticed yet.

The best one is how my dog humped a skunk once. He got on it, it sprayed him, he fell off... and then he got right back to going at it. We actually had to pry him off the thing.

/人 ‿‿ 人\

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2013, 10:43:25 PM »
^^ eeek!

Well our old senile cat Macbeth licked up my nostril once... grossest thing ever! She was on top of the couch that hubby was sitting on with his laptop. I was at the dining table behind, and turned around and leaned over the back of my chair and the couch, looking at something he was showing me on the laptop. Macbeth was sleeping close to my face as I leaned over, and she woke up and stuck her tongue straight up my nose! Ewww!

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline Honeycomb

• Looking for BB brushes and bandannas!
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+137)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Wanted: MIB FT Baby Tic Tac Toe
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2013, 05:45:53 AM »
I just died seeing those ferrets!!!!!!!!!!!! Cuuuuuuute! The other animals as well!

Offline Alatariel-Silimaure

• Rainbow Glitter Bomb Pony
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2013, 11:06:49 AM »
..... weird animals.... check

I had a Parakeet named Koko who loved to attack your finger nails while dancing around on your finger calling himself a pretty bird, like he was using your fingernail like a mirror to look at himself as he went "Pretty Pretty Biiirdy Pretty Pretty Koko Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty birrrrdy" he also liked to hang upside down like a bat from my glasses, snuggle in my hair, hang upside down from my finger instead of standing on it, and he would chase my cat around on foot yelling "YEEEHAW!"

Now my cats... what can I say about them @_@

When Phantom was a kitten, his best friend was a stuffed puppy that was as big as him, he'd carry it around, sleep with it and snuggle with it. He was rather psychotic, if you waggled your fingers over him, he'd freak out and start flipping himself all over the place. He would literally chase a laser pointer UP A WALL. I remember one time he was sitting at the top of a stairwell and I shined a laser pointer, he ran all the way down the stairs, across the foyer, up the wall, his back paws pushed off the ceiling as he ran back down the wall and up the stairs again.... he chews on plastic trying to put as many holes in it as possible, eats cardboard.... and now that he's 7 years old, he acts completely neurotic with a laser pointer. If you shine it, he'll come barreling in and dance around it all stiff legged before freaking out and taking off out of the room.

Maya.... weirdest little kitten I have @_@ When she was little she enjoyed launching herself off screen doors (video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8IFT3ry6IQ ), running circuits around my room, she likes to chew on tinfoil, plastic, cardboard... She stalks laser pointers, can turn off and on lightswitches, and has an obsession with getting into my cabinets and drawers. She's way too smart for her own good I swear. She also has an obsession with my hampers, if they're out and empty, she has to be inside of them, she literally will not leave them alone, they're pop up hampers and I have to put them away if they aren't full or she will obsessively jump in and out of them... oh she plays fetch, but only if you throw whatever you want her to fetch up onto the cat tree. She comes when you call her every time, never fails... and she's a little snot with my ponies. She'll sit next to the shelf, look at me, look at a pony, look at me again, and I'll be like "Don't you dare" and she'll look at the pony again, smack if off the shelf, look at me again all "What you gonna do about it?" and then walk away.

both of my cats are also weird with human food... if I make stirfry and leave it unattended, they will get into it... and eat the broccoli... and leave the chicken or beef alone o.0

I've also decided that both of them are suicidal... any time a male friend of mine, or my fiance takes off their shoes, my cats have to stick their heads IN THE SHOES @_@

« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 11:19:27 AM by Alatariel-Silimaure »

Check out my Sales! MLP, Non MLP, customs, and more!

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2013, 02:27:21 PM »
My dog is a big old bucket of strange.  He barks whenever I hug anyone in my house.

My family's boxer likes to sit on people. She'll try to climb in your lap like a lap dog, sit on your feet when you are are just standing around and if you lay on the floor, watch out she'll try sitting on your head.

I don't want to ruin the fun, but such behaviour in dogs is often an expression of jealousy or guarding in the first case and dominance issues in the second case :/
If your dogs are behaving fine otherwise you can probably ignore these "quirks", but I'd still be a little alert if my dog did those things. Sitting in the lap is okay, even for a big dog, but sitting on feet or even heads - ever seen wolves just suddenly sitting on another wolf's head or taking their muzzle into their mouth? That's how they show they're superior over the other one.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 02:29:23 PM by Zapper »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal