collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: USPS tracking !!!  (Read 309 times)

Offline Like A Tea Spoon

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Yellow Pony Collector
    • View Profile
USPS tracking !!!
« on: April 15, 2013, 04:03:21 PM »
CX 481 202 430 CA - Tracking information says it's been delivered on Saturday. Delivered to where? I don't have it.

NOPE.

I haven't gotten the box. No cute little note about it being at my lease office. Nothing. I'm super mad because I even told myself the tracking is sure enough that the box was too large for my mail slot. Maybe the lease office has it? Maybe USPS still has it? I'm tired of inaccurate tracking updates.  :mad:

Luckily I have insurance on it but I want my ponies not a refund.  :mad:

*Moving to TS- thanks, butterflybuttons*
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 04:17:41 PM by butterflybuttons »
Avvie By Watercolors

Offline fireglides

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Crazy Scottie Lady
    • View Profile
Re: USPS tracking !!!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 04:19:23 PM »
Something like that happened to me a Christmas or two ago. I ordered something for a family member it showed as delivered to another city, which it clearly stated in the tracking info was not the destination city. I never received the package and only got a partial refund.  -_-

(On a totally separate note, I love your adoptable  ^.^).
:good: Selling my collection -  take a peek! :nerdy:
   500 ponies - G1, G2, G3, G4 - includes Mail Orders, Comic Con, etc.

Includes other 80s items with more coming soon...

Eaglefeather

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 04:23:03 PM »
A very similar thing like that happened to me recently. I ordered a pony from the UK, and the tracking was telling me it arrived, yet I didn't have it. I was getting worried, but about two or three days later it arrived.

I'm not sure why the tracking was off but I'm glad it came! Maybe that's what's going on with your package?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 04:24:43 PM by Eaglefeather »

Offline Glacia471

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2013, 04:27:26 PM »
I had this happen to me recently. Some books I bought from GA I think ended up 'delivered' to someone in TX! Um, wrong direction USPS -_- It eventually showed up at my door a few days later, and the seller was great about the whole thing thankfully. It never was scanned between being 'delivered' to TX and when it arrived at my house either.

I've also had cases (3-4 times now) where a package was scanned as 'delivered' before my mail even came for the day. One time in particular I was starting to freak out because the package in question was super expensive, not to mention I live in a condo where only people who live there, condo employees and the mail man can even get in to where the mailboxes are. I did get my package, but still, did not need that stress.

Offline Like A Tea Spoon

• Dazzle Surprise
  • Yellow Pony Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2013, 04:33:44 PM »
I'm so worried. Mostly, because tracking is well... tracking!  -_-   It's making me upset to basically not know what is going on.

fireglides - lol thanks! They are made by Shenanigans here. :)
Avvie By Watercolors

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2013, 05:00:39 PM »
I had this happen once- but I think it DID get delivered to my door- and stolen.  That's why I always have stuff shipped to work now (even though people think I'm crazy now due to the numerous toy deliveries...)

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2013, 05:36:16 PM »
I would start by calling your local post office!  :( 
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Like A Tea Spoon

• Dazzle Surprise
  • Yellow Pony Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2013, 07:05:04 PM »
Luckily, I live right down the street from the USPS office. It's a three minute car ride and right around the way.  ^.^ I'm just stressed that tracking seems almost pointless and useless if the updated info is at best, a "guess" and since it all depends on actual scanning of the package, it's not like it's really dependable either for tracking lost or mis delivered packages or recovering them if left at the wrong door step.

edit! The tracking said delivered because it was delivered, just no note left saying it was at my lease office.  :mad:
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 03:46:47 PM by Like A Tea Spoon »
Avvie By Watercolors

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal