collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Equestria Girls toy information?  (Read 2562 times)

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
Re: Equestria Girls toy information?
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2013, 12:41:40 AM »
cant wait

Marionette

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2013, 03:35:43 AM »
I'm really curious too! I like the Equestria Girls character design well enough. Granted, I think they were kind of lazy with the outfits. They all have the same basic outfit design and hair length. :B Still, I really wanna see the dolls! The art has cute faces.

Offline Greylady

• Mighty Morphin Power Pony
  • frazzle-haired fakie
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2013, 05:11:24 AM »
I really hope they come with more than just their standard show outfits, or they make outfit sets like Monster High dolls. Most of them I wouldn't mind them wearing a show accurate outfit, but Rainbow Dash's just looks really terrible to me. Mostly the skirt.
I'm very much excited to see the dolls though. :biggrin:  I wonder if the ponies with them will be made with a new mold? I hope the dolls are decently sized, at least as large as a Barbie, which would make them disproportionate with playful pony sized figures. So I wish Hasbro would include a proportionately sized pony with the dolls.  :hope:

Offline Bergamot

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Wafflehaus
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2013, 06:18:43 AM »
I'm not crazy about the concept art we've seen, but I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't going to buy Rarity as soon as these are available. :)

I'm also still curious to see whAt form the series will take on. It seems ideal for webisodes.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2013, 02:05:18 PM »
Its sure going to be interesting to see them when they start to show up. I love dolls and I love ponies so in theory this should be cute. But I admit I would prefer the dolls were more companions rather than doll versions of the ponies. More megan and sundance in style.

I am not surpised by them being released doll and pony in pack, I thought that may be the case. Its an easy echo for hasbro of the blythe and lps releases.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Like A Tea Spoon

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Yellow Pony Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2013, 02:34:47 PM »
I'm just not an anthro fan.   :| If anything, I'd want to see what AppleJack and Rarity look like, but for the others, I'm not interested.
Avvie By Watercolors

spookysage

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2013, 04:33:01 PM »
Maybe we'll be deluged in Mane Six EG dolls and have something new to customize ;) If the dolls are of good quality and at a good price... and cute enough, I could be tempted. I guess if you're not a fan of the outfits I'm sure they'll sell some more - or you could find a way to customize that too.

The one thing that really concerns me is how all the character designs we've see so far have knee-high boots or legwarmers, which doesn't appeal to me at all. If their feet are just molded on... or maybe detachable at the knee? Well, maybe they'll stand on their own that way.

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2013, 05:29:03 PM »
I'm going to give them a chance.  I'm still not sold on the idea entirely, but we'll see.  By all accounts, I should love these things because I'm crazy for ponies and Monster High dolls.  Time will tell with this new line, I'm really surprised that they're taking the FiM line in this direction though. 

When they come out, I'm leaving it up to my daughters to see if they are interested.  If they are, I'll buy them.  If not, then they're not for us. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

majikarte

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2013, 06:20:00 PM »
I'm really excited about the dolls, I'm surprised that we're going to be seeing them this soon?

I cant wait to see what they look like when they are produced. I hope they do not have any SR ponies with them though :(

I feel kinda dumb, but what's SR?

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2013, 06:43:22 PM »
I am trying to be open about it. :)

Offline Chaosette

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I'm interested in everything to do with MLP:FiM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2013, 07:29:59 PM »
Im open, I'm kind of excited. Anything that will support Hasbro and keep MLP going is good to me. I've never liked dolls but I love FiM so this might be a "gateway toy" for me! Eek! I hope they're done well, is all. And that we see more than the mane six. Some princess ponies maybe? I'm still waiting on Soarin and Spitfire in brushable form so I shouldn't set my hopes tooo high for the dolls... But Luna, Cadence, Celestia and the CMC would be nice!

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2013, 07:48:22 PM »
I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised, I don't expect to like the show but I'm excited to see what the toys look like. I reckon an anthro doll packaged with the pony version would be awesome, but if the doll isn't properly articulated then I can't see myself buying one. In fact, a poseable doll and a poseable pony would be cool.
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Acheron187

« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2013, 08:42:11 PM »
Like the show I'm definatly gonna give them a shot, these will most likely stay MIB if I do indeed start collecting them.

Honey Buzz Oregon

« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2013, 09:02:18 PM »
I had never even heard about them until I just read this post. I don't know what to think.  :shocked:  I'm not sure how I feel about pony dolls. LOL If they are small like the ponies then I think my little Rylee will like them, but if they are bigger I don't think she will so I don't think we will get them. Has anybody posted pictures of what they are supposed to look like?????

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2013, 10:51:11 PM »
I'm really excited for this! I'm definitely getting Rarity and Fluttershy for sure! Regarding "Haarz" for the Rainbow Dash one. It could be short for Haarzopf/Haarzöpfe which means pigtail/pigtails respectively.

-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal