collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Trading card codes help?  (Read 523 times)

Offline PitterPatter

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Rhinos are just fat unicorns...
    • View Profile
Trading card codes help?
« on: April 13, 2013, 09:04:52 AM »
If this isn't the right board then please bump me to where it should be Mods  ^.^

I have like, maybe a dozen trading card pack code thingy-ma-bobs and I would love to enter them, but it's only US/Canada right?

Would there be anyone out there nice enough to enter them for me on the very slim chance one of them has actually won?

It seems a shame not to enter them...

Thanks guys ^_^

Flutter_Valley

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Trading card codes help?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 09:19:42 AM »
If this isn't the right board then please bump me to where it should be Mods  ^.^

I have like, maybe a dozen trading card pack code thingy-ma-bobs and I would love to enter them, but it's only US/Canada right?

Would there be anyone out there nice enough to enter them for me on the very slim chance one of them has actually won?

It seems a shame not to enter them...

Thanks guys ^_^

i know how u feel same prob here found out enterplay wont even ship to the uk either tried to buy from there store for the mlp album but no luck then i found out the codes are nly for us residents slightly feeling leftout ....bu finally another mlp tradibg card collector in the uk beside me  yeah  was stsrting to thinki woukdnt find amypony i the uk hehe...

Offline PitterPatter

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2013, 09:27:11 AM »
i know how u feel same prob here found out enterplay wont even ship to the uk either tried to buy from there store for the mlp album but no luck then i found out the codes are nly for us residents slightly feeling leftout ....bu finally another mlp tradibg card collector in the uk beside me  yeah  was stsrting to thinki woukdnt find amypony i the uk hehe...

I really want that album! I don't want to just keep them in a generic card folder :P

Or a tin... I could go for one of the tins they sell.

I have a very small amount of doubles if you have any cards yourself you were looking to swap.... PM me any time if you're interested.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2013, 02:37:57 PM »
The trading cards are now available in the UK and I believe they have sweepstakes. Perhaps you could check with Enterplay to see if the codes are now usable here?
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline PitterPatter

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2013, 02:46:58 PM »
The trading cards are now available in the UK and I believe they have sweepstakes. Perhaps you could check with Enterplay to see if the codes are now usable here?

Yeah, I bought them here - I have 43 of the base set now  :biggrin:

But the packaging does still say US. It only runs until June (if by reading 06/01/13 it is the American way round of putting dates). I've checked their rules sheet on the website too and it says US and Canada only.

I could try emailing them I suppose, but I don't really hold much hope :shrug:. I just though it might be easier just for someone to enter the codes for me.
I'll see what they say if I get a response from them. I might also ask if the tins and folder will sell over here.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2013, 10:24:00 AM »
I bet its just that they dont want to ship any prizes internationally so are having to cover themselves. Do you need to input an actual address before putting in the code?  I am not sure if it checks your ip location so perhaps you would be able to input the codes and then if you have a winner post over in trader support for someone who is willing to act as your middle man or woman.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline fireglides

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Crazy Scottie Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2013, 11:20:35 AM »
I'd be happy to help you with this if you like. :)
:good: Selling my collection -  take a peek! :nerdy:
   500 ponies - G1, G2, G3, G4 - includes Mail Orders, Comic Con, etc.

Includes other 80s items with more coming soon...

Flutter_Valley

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2013, 11:36:47 AM »
g

I really want that album! I don't want to just keep them in a generic card folder :P

Or a tin... I could go for one of the tins they sell.

I have a very small amount of doubles if you have any cards yourself you were looking to swap.... PM me any time if you're interested.

pming ^^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal