collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What are the most Sought after ponies??  (Read 358 times)

WildLace

• Trade Count: (0)
What are the most Sought after ponies??
« on: April 10, 2013, 10:13:55 AM »
Hi guys

I am just asking what ponies people look for the most. Other that G1 of course. I have stumbled across a couple of G3 ponies Crystal Lace and Sparkleworks and  a green or blue G2 pony (I will have to go back and check the name).

I also saw a tea time play set that included 2 G3 ponies as well as a G3 rainbowdash playset.

I am just curious about what are the most popular or sort after ponies??

Thanks in advance

Offline svleonard

• Trade Count: (+194)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: What are the most Sought after ponies??
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 10:50:14 AM »
For G3, Minty esp Winter Minty, the fair/comic-con exclusives, Snowflake, Pepperberry, Autumn Skye, Daisy Paisley, the Birthflowers esp Feb., several of the babies like Winter Ice, and many more that I can't think of now. 

I can't say for the G2's, and none of the G3.5's are not very popular, except maybe some of the Moms.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: What are the most Sought after ponies??
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2013, 02:54:20 PM »
You could say there are generic "majority sought after ponies" - Punzie, Mimic, Munchy, Red Roses, TAF Babies, Baby Princess Sparkle, etc - they always seem to be at the top of the list. But you will probably find as many people who like these ponies and desperately want to track them down as you will people who dont like them and done want them.

However, I think "sought after" is very much a personal thing and can depend on who you are looking to add to your collection or who your grail pony at that moment could be, so it can be changable as well. For me at the moment my most sought after is Baby Princess Sparkle with purple symbols but 12 months ago my most sought after was Flower Bouquet.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal