collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: St Louis Area Pony Meet! (list of guests and food added)  (Read 11680 times)

Offline Tiffymh1fan

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Im attracted to shinny glitter
    • View Profile
Re: St Louis Area Pony Meet! (list of guests and food added)
« Reply #105 on: August 01, 2013, 11:43:33 AM »
Maybe they can do partners the next time they do a meet. After doing the pony fair I would love to do a Pony meet myself and have the Pony meet in Evansville, IN area. It wont be anytime soon, but its sitting on my mind. I wonder if anyone would even show up lol
Calling all the local Pony People: What do you think?
Glitter for everyone! :fireworks:

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+312)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Call me Sunny! :)
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #106 on: August 01, 2013, 12:00:11 PM »
I'm sure we could still travel all the way to Evansville for a pony meet Tiff :)

I like this St. Louis one though, I kinda hope one year soon that the actual MLP Fair comes to St. Louis, there's just as much to do as in Indy I think! :biggrin:
Visit my MLP Store for Ponies of all Generations! For Sale or Trade!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Want List
Formerly Known As: SunshinePony

Offline STLGusty

• Hockey Pony
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 01, 2013, 01:25:51 PM »
I'm sure we could still travel all the way to Evansville for a pony meet Tiff :)

I like this St. Louis one though, I kinda hope one year soon that the actual MLP Fair comes to St. Louis, there's just as much to do as in Indy I think! :biggrin:

Yup, I'd totally travel to Evansville for another meet if you ever decide to have one! 8)

I think St. Louis has a ton to offer the actual MLP Fair... Centrally located, CHEAP, tons to do (zoo, sports games, arch, forest park, shopping, city museum, grafton area in IL...).  I'd push for the Collinsville COnvention Center.  Most of my friends end up having their wedding receptions there cause the rooms are huuuuge and the rooms are extremely affordable!  Maybe one day... (P.S. - I am 7 minutes from it, lol)---but even if I wasn't, it's still a great deal, lol!  Everyone will naturally push for their own city, and several cities make sense... I just think STL makes the most sense ;)

I'm trying to get my swap gift together.  I keep starting to work on it, and then I keep getting side-tracked.  Good thing I still have some time!

Also, Dazzle, I wouldn't worry if you give a pony that someone else already has.  It's the thought that counts, and it's just something fun to do :)

And Rhini - with a $20 limit, I guuuuuuuuess I'll just have to save my extra Rapunzel for eBay instead of giving her away.  Darn.  LoL  (I wish.)

Offline Tiffymh1fan

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Im attracted to shinny glitter
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 02, 2013, 04:29:52 AM »
I would prefer STL over Indy for the fair. I can get around STL better than Indy. Indy just dose not do it for me. Im not a Colts fan either. STL is the Gateway to the West, Make sense to me. Prices are cheaper. I dont know if the hotel you was talking about is the one close to six flags, or is the one that has a club inside it too? The hotel I stayed in there was HUGE! The only thing I did not like was the people running in & out all night long. Does STL have any Cabins that are nice? I think I rather pay for a cabin a few miles out of town than spend the same amount of money on a hotel.
Glitter for everyone! :fireworks:

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #109 on: August 02, 2013, 10:21:02 AM »
Oh uh... Gusty... didn't you hear that Rapunzel dropped in price to only $20? I definitely think you could gift her to me... ya know... I have a good home for her! :P :haha:

My Want List

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 02, 2013, 07:53:13 PM »
It would be totally awesome if a MLP Fair came to St. Louis. There is lots to do in the city, but the thing that may deter them is all the crime. There is so much crime in this city. I went outside by myself in the central west end outside of Bar Louie and ran into trouble. A thug wouldn't get out of my face trying to get my number. My brother in law enforcement had to come out and tell him he's a parole officer to get him to leave me alone. And that's in the NICE part of town.
I am sure that can happen anywhere, but having a family member in law enforcement.....well, ya get to hear all the bad stuff.

But yay for the pony meet! I am looking forward to it. I have a couple of ponies on hand that are in great shape that I am gonna use for my gift bag. And if my partner has them already and wishes to sell or trade them, that is cool with me.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 05, 2013, 06:59:59 AM »
Oh uh... Gusty... didn't you hear that Rapunzel dropped in price to only $20? I definitely think you could gift her to me... ya know... I have a good home for her! :P :haha:
YEAH! What she said  :P

Lol Dazzle, getting hit on is not exactly a crime XD I've lived here for 6 years now, worked downtown on the edge of the north county for the past two years, and never had anything happen to me. As long as you use good judgement and common sense staying safe around here isn't too terrible :) West of the city in places like kirkwood, webster etc it's extremely suburban, I never worry about crime where I live.

I think the worst is i've had some uhh...innnnttterrresting homeless people talk to me XD

I really do love living here, like Tiffy indy just did not do it for me. I was waaay more scared driving around there than here. And there's so much to do here, and so much of it is free!

Offline tebrighteyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 05, 2013, 08:57:27 AM »
Aw wish I could go but not going to make it home in time.   

Offline STLGusty

• Hockey Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 05, 2013, 09:01:30 PM »

Awww!  Are you from the immediate STL area, Bright Eyes?  If so, we'll have to get another meet (or mini meet) together - maybe a little more informal!

And since you guys informed me that Rapunzel had dropped so drastically in price, I decided to give it to my neighbor's dog as a chew toy.  I figured ya'll could find another easily enough, and that dog REALLY wanted something - like - NOW. (I would die.)

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 05, 2013, 09:05:45 PM »

And since you guys informed me that Rapunzel had dropped so drastically in price, I decided to give it to my neighbor's dog as a chew toy.  I figured ya'll could find another easily enough, and that dog REALLY wanted something - like - NOW. (I would die.)
(I would raise you up and kill you again.)

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #115 on: August 06, 2013, 10:59:05 AM »

(I would raise you up and kill you again.)

:haha:

My Want List

Offline STLGusty

• Hockey Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 06, 2013, 10:08:26 PM »
Should I be worried for my safety?  LoL!

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 06, 2013, 11:02:39 PM »

Lol Dazzle, getting hit on is not exactly a crime XD I've lived here for 6 years now, worked downtown on the edge of the north county for the past two years, and never had anything happen to me. As long as you use good judgement and common sense staying safe around here isn't too terrible :)

As someone who rarely ever get hits on (except by females for some reason XD), I love male attention from time to time cuz I never get it. But one look at this guy told me he was trouble. My brother had to actually come out and 'rescue' me and I got a huge lecture from him on how to handle it. He's very hardcore with security in the city, being in probation and parole. Sometimes he's waaaaay too hardcore, lol.

Then again, I'm not used to city life. I love out in the country. There are lotsa pros and cons. Less crime and it's quite, but there is not much to do. The city offers lots more fun. We have no clubs and few bars out here.
Plus, the shopping isn't the greatest. Have to drive an hour to get to a Toys R Us or Best Buy. I need to make a trip to TRU soon.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 11:05:18 PM by DazzleKitty »
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline tebrighteyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 07, 2013, 07:08:52 AM »
Yeah that would be great if we could have a mini meet or something.  And Yep I live really close to St.Louis.    I am in Japan right now but I come home Sep 1st.   So I have been a little cut off from ponies.  I need my fix lol

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 07, 2013, 07:31:38 AM »
Ohh that's awesome! Best reason to miss the meet ever xD I wish I was in Japan ;__;

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal