collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: HeadMistress Bloodgood available in June  (Read 2023 times)

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
HeadMistress Bloodgood available in June
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2013, 01:30:33 PM »
TRU is notorious for taking preorders and then selling the product in store first, making folks wait up to a month at times to get their order shipped.

If you do preorder from them and you spot it in the store, they will let you cancel your preorder though.

Pony_Mommy

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: HeadMistress Bloodgood available in June
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2013, 04:13:21 PM »
Is she only available for preorder in Canada? I didn't see her on the site when I looked her up.

JustHereForPictures

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2013, 02:07:47 AM »
I LOVE that I'll have any other doll in the super awesome Nefera/"big sister" mold, and I love her coat and boots!

That's pretty much all I want from the pack. Nefera needs more shoes and clothes.

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2013, 06:25:19 AM »
Do we know for sure if she's in the Nefera mold? Gosh, I hope so. Hopefully someone will sell me a baity nude with the eyes misprinted on her forehead or something, because she'd be awesome for customizing!

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2013, 08:18:19 AM »
Do we know for sure if she's in the Nefera mold? Gosh, I hope so. Hopefully someone will sell me a baity nude with the eyes misprinted on her forehead or something, because she'd be awesome for customizing!

It was confirmed by the Mattel reps at SDCC 2011 that she and Nefera would share the same body mold if Bloodgood were to ever be released. Here's a photo of her prototype at the con, next to (Frankie-faced) Scarah and the Daughter of Arachne, where you can get an idea of her size.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-cEyp4E-pPrc/TitwCW9e-YI/AAAAAAAADAo/mRcxABM4kMw/s1600/MONSTER+HIGH+SDCC+2011+GHOULIA+SPECTRA+TORALEI+ABBEY+SCHOOL+OUT+CLASSROOM+LAGOONA+DAWN+OF+THE+DANCE+DOTD+35.jpg

I'm also looking forward to having another MH doll with this mold, my Nefera looks like a giant compared with the other girls.  ^.^ I would have loved if they had given it to Abbey, and I hope it gets more use in the future.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2013, 12:32:24 PM »
I don't know that I would trust a TRU pre-order, after the experience several people had with the pre-order of Zecora.... they pre-ordered and TRU was shipping out new orders and shipping to stores before those with pre-orders got theirs. Regardless if they are different systems or whatever, it will cause me to wait for her in stores :)

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2013, 01:44:34 PM »
I third TRU preorders being a pain in the butt. I put one in the second the Werecat Twins popped up for preorder last year and it took over a month to finally get them after their initial release. By then I had already found them in-store several times, the set in my collection being found on my first try the week they began appearing. I then passed off my preordered set to a friend.

If you're impatient like I am, you may want to hold off. ;) It can be a good fallback plan though, since you can cancel at any time up until your order is shipped.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline joey

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2013, 07:55:33 AM »
The more I look at this set, the more I love that horse!!  I do like the headmistress, but her horse is pretty cool and my favourite colours! I've decided I'm officially excited about this set lol

Dorriebelle

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2013, 01:12:55 PM »
The more I look at this set, the more I love that horse!!  I do like the headmistress, but her horse is pretty cool and my favourite colours! I've decided I'm officially excited about this set lol

I want ! Much as I've wanted Bloodgood since last year, I also want Nightmare. I am sooo tempted to paint that flank black and add a little crescent moon cutie mark...

Jayoen

« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2013, 01:20:03 PM »
I'm glad so many people are as excited for her as I am

Offline joey

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2013, 01:22:20 PM »

I want ! Much as I've wanted Bloodgood since last year, I also want Nightmare. I am sooo tempted to paint that flank black and add a little crescent moon cutie mark...

Nooooooo lol

I think her electric blue horse with red eyes and purple hair is awesome!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal