collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sailor moon and magical girl anime fans: do you watch the Pretty Cure series?  (Read 2005 times)

Offline joey

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
I know a lot of people here like MLP and Monster High. I've also seen many mentions of Sailor Moon and anime in general.

I thought in case anyone is interested, there is a series in Japan called Pretty Cure (Precure). The series revolves around transforming magical girls and they are candy colored and remind me a bit of ponies (due to colours). If you're into it lets chat! If not, look it up, it's on it's 10th season.

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I'll have to check it out! I'm a HUGE magical girl genre fan. I think Puella Magi Madoka Magica changed my life, lol!
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=366243.new#new

my want list, looking for unicorns!

Offline joey

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Check it out! Each season is with a new set of girls pretty much.  It's a little inconsistent each season because the directors change.

Heartcatch Pretty Cure is the best and most beautifully animated season, and has the same director as Ojamajo Doremi.  It doesn't follow the same magical girl tropes and has some great twists and turns.

The current season seems promising and has the same director as Escaflowne (spelling?).

Also, they now do a movie every year that unites the pretty cures from every season. Haha.

SailorSonazaki1995

• Trade Count: (0)
I have to give Pretty Cure a chance! I have heard of it and.. I am a huge sucker for cute things... :redface:

Offline joey

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
I have to give Pretty Cure a chance! I have heard of it and.. I am a huge sucker for cute things... :redface:

Do itttt! At least the Heartcatch season! Their fairy companions in that season were my favorite! Also they pooped heart crystals! Haha, just watch the first episode at least!

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
Not a fan of that particular type of anime, but enjoy.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

SailorSonazaki1995

Do itttt! At least the Heartcatch season! Their fairy companions in that season were my favorite! Also they pooped heart crystals! Haha, just watch the first episode at least!

LOL. I think I might give it a shot ;)

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
I might give this one a shot , thanks for letting me know.

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
I'd love to see this one, but I tend to not like to watch things on the computer. I don't think it's licensed for an R1 release, or else I would get it in the future.

I do love magical girl anime. Stuff like Sailor Moon, Wedding Peach, Pretear, and Tokyo Mew Mew are some I love. Never seen the TMM anime thought....just the manga.

I have a bootleg copy of Puella Magi Madoka Magica that I've had for a long, long time now but haven't seen it yet. It just sits in my backlog.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
might check it out with my bf (he like sailor moon more than me)

Tirac

I'm not a huge anime fan (more like a smaller one.) so I never got into it since I didn't grow up with it but it is ADORABLE and I want to watch it. Just wish I had more spare time to do so.

Offline joey

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
I'm not a huge anime fan (more like a smaller one.) so I never got into it since I didn't grow up with it but it is ADORABLE and I want to watch it. Just wish I had more spare time to do so.

Committing to 50ish episodes really is a lot! When the Japanese make shows they don't kid around lol

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
Sounds neat! I'll have to check it out!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Archer

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/manga_mayhem/index.html
I love magical girl animes and i adore pretty cure :D Although i'm old school with it in that my fave character has to be Cure Black ^_~ Plus i've cosplayed as her so i do have a soft spot for her lol. I love the character designs in some of the later series' though, especially Cure Sunshine from Heartcatch Precure and just all the designs in Suite Pretty Cure :D

Offline joey

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
I love magical girl animes and i adore pretty cure :D Although i'm old school with it in that my fave character has to be Cure Black ^_~ Plus i've cosplayed as her so i do have a soft spot for her lol. I love the character designs in some of the later series' though, especially Cure Sunshine from Heartcatch Precure and just all the designs in Suite Pretty Cure :D

*high five* yessss! Have you been watching g Doki Doki Pretty Cure?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal