collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Want to trade Original Versions for...  (Read 256 times)

Offline Psivampyr

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Want to trade Original Versions for...
« on: March 25, 2013, 09:19:18 PM »
I really like the idea of a long haired Tor, I am willing to trade my original Tor with her pet, clothes and journal for a long haired rerooted (soft bouncy hair like MLP hair) Tor. I'd like the hair to be waist length and in her original colors. I know she's supposed to have stripes, but I'd be happy with a lighter orange or a black streak in the side swept bangs in place of the stripes.
I am also looking to trade original Spectra for one that has MLP type hair (yanno that soft bouncy and kinda curly at ends hair) rerooted in her head, I'd also like the rerooted one to have the PD outfit or the original outfit.

I also have the Bratz World House Shell for trade, I am looking for either ponies or MH clothes - PD Lala outfit/shoes, PD Spectra outfit/shoes or the following dolls- Scaris Ghoulia, Swim Draculaura.
I bought the house thinking it would be really neat for a project to work on, but it's been sitting around for months... kinda makes me thinking I won't get around to it. It would be great for a diorama or setting for dolls who are always on display.
Here is a image of the house, furniture is NOT with it, just shell of bathroom, kitchen and main house part.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51rIS3zBdFS._SL1024_.jpg

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal