collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wishes on stars...or what you really wish Mattel would do/make, but won't.  (Read 5856 times)

Shahaila

• Trade Count: (0)
A very monstery mummy-like Cleo would be pretty awsome too.
I would love to see them acutally do her body sort of in the style of the Mummy CAM but better ... sort of like they did Skelitas and Jenifires.  If they did I would probably finally add a Cleo to my collection.

Offline Mori_LeStrange

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
I would love to see another wave of Scary Tale dolls. Its the only line I have all the dolls of. I think there are so many more ideas they could work with.

Lagoona as the Little Mermaid
Gil as the Frog Prince
Toralei as Puss in Boots
Abbey as the Snow Queen
Cleo or Nefera as the Princess and the Pea
A Beauty and the Beast 2 pack either with Cleo and Deuce or Ghoulia and Slow Moe
Howleen as the Wolf who Cried Normie
I'd love to see one of the ghouls as Rapunzel just because I want one with super long hair.  :P

I'd like to see a daughter of a jackalope. I've loved them since I was a child and think they would make a cute MH doll.

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile

A Beauty and the Beast 2 pack either with Cleo and Deuce or Ghoulia and Slow Moe

What about clawd/lala... they kind of fit the bill  ^.^

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I don't collect the dolls, but I like to admire them. If they actually made an InvisiBilly, like out of that material they use for Spectra's hands? That'd be really cool! For one... he wears real pants, and is such a sweet character. I also think the Daughter of Arachne is cool; I call her Spinnarette in my head canon. And if I could make up a character, like for those contests they had? A Will-o-the-Whisp. It could be a glow in the dark ghostly figure, with a lantern and swampy theme. I just keep thinking of awesome bright GITD eyes, y'know?? I think it'd be a really cool and spooky doll.
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline Mori_LeStrange

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile

What about clawd/lala... they kind of fit the bill  ^.^

Oh, I like that idea too. I was trying to think of dolls that hadn't been released in Scary Tales yet. But Clawd/Lala work the best. :biggrin:

Offline Angelkitty21

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
Speaking of Scary Tales, what about Slomeo and Ghouliet? Or it could be a school play!

Dorriebelle

Speaking of Scary Tales, what about Slomeo and Ghouliet? Or it could be a school play!

You don't know what I would do to make that happen...

Offline keylimepony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Kiwi Tart
    • View Profile
I would love to see another wave of Scary Tale dolls. Its the only line I have all the dolls of. I think there are so many more ideas they could work with.

Lagoona as the Little Mermaid
Gil as the Frog Prince
Toralei as Puss in Boots
Abbey as the Snow Queen
Cleo or Nefera as the Princess and the Pea
Howleen as the Wolf who Cried Normie
I'd love to see one of the ghouls as Rapunzel just because I want one with super long hair.  :P

I'd like to see a daughter of a jackalope. I've loved them since I was a child and think they would make a cute MH doll.

I've always liked the idea that Operetta could be Little Miss Muffet but she likes spiders instead of being frightened away. Which is weird because I don't really like Operetta and don't own any of her dolls.
Thank you TwistedRainbow for my avatar and RainbowJuice for my signature!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Shahaila

Well that is not a fairy tale, but I would so be all over that!  Ghoulia always gets left out in the collections with elaborate dressy dresses, this would be a chance for her to get one  :).  And if they did a Sloe Moe he would be my first boy doll that is for sure, I cannot leave Ghoulia without her man  :biggrin:

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Well that is not a fairy tale, but I would so be all over that!  Ghoulia always gets left out in the collections with elaborate dressy dresses, this would be a chance for her to get one  :).  And if they did a Sloe Moe he would be my first boy doll that is for sure, I cannot leave Ghoulia without her man  :biggrin:

It would have been also very clever, since Romeo and Juliet killed themselves in the end and well, Ghoulia and Slo-Moe are already undead ;)

operaghost

It would have been also very clever, since Romeo and Juliet killed themselves in the end and well, Ghoulia and Slo-Moe are already undead ;)

:lol: I love this idea!

Offline CrazyCatPony

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 1st step is to admit you have a problem, i dont :)
    • View Profile
dark blue haired Abbey (not just a streak)
Light pink haired Abbey (not just a streak)
Red Head Venus

Offline Nana-Rena

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
I would love more Scary Tales dolls. I just got two thanks to a loveƶy person on here and it has to be my favorite line of dolls in MH! I also really like the storybooks that come with the dolls. They are very cure and the faux rhyming is rather ensearing.

I would also like anshoe pack that would have kind of general shows that are nor character spesific and could be easily mixed and matched with diferent outfits.

Offline Colorscapesart

• "BE COOL!"
  • Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
    • Custom Ponies
Abbey as a super hero!  Frosty awesomeness!  I am so planning this custom!

Offline Flutterswirl

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
Loose torsos to match every color of CAM that has been released
Hand/arm packs in various colors (clawed hands, webbed fingers, plain hands, 'holding' hands, gestures, fists)
Lower leg packs with flat feet, or swappable feet (bare, sculpted flats or sandals, whatever have you)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to *generalzoi\'s Pony Creator at dA for my avatar!

just visiting this planet! (Phl. 3:20)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal