collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Catty Noir?  (Read 3574 times)

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
Re: Catty Noir?
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2013, 11:03:24 AM »
If this doll is going to be made with such an elaborate outfit and hair, I can't see her being as inexpensive as that black and white Frankie...

Feyona

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2013, 08:29:24 PM »
If this doll is going to be made with such an elaborate outfit and hair, I can't see her being as inexpensive as that black and white Frankie...
Totally agree. Long hair, black plastic + outfit - this doll can't be $12.99 or something. At list she will be $24+tax, but if Mattel decides to add a pet, diary or some stupid key as they did to Sweet 1600, the price can go up. I remember Sweet 1600 were selling at TRU at $38+tax last year.

Offline DoomBunnies

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://drefankearse.deviantart.com/
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2013, 08:40:57 PM »
Oo. $38? Where? They were $28 year in Vegas, at most.
He who serves two masters lies to one.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

It was when you found out you could make mistakes that you knew you were on to something.

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2013, 11:16:27 PM »
Perhaps Canadian TRU?  :lol: I remember that Sweet 1600 was somewhere in the range of $36-38 when they first stocked them. Ghouls Rule is currently $36.99 at our TRUs... Scaris Deluxe is $32.99... "budget" dolls are $22.99... Canadian TRU is cruel :cry: (And Walmart caught on last year and raised their prices to almost the same level!)

That being said, B&W Frankie wasn't TOO pricey anywhere here, from what I remember (I didn't pick her up)... I saw her at multiple stores and I think she was around $9.99 at most places (aside from TRU!) I don't think we got the special $4.13 price anywhere but I can't really recall.

Anyway, I definitely agree, I don't think there's any way Catty will be as cheap as Frankie was. I'd think she might be around Catrine's price? Whatever she sells for, though, she's at the top of my priority list  :biggrin:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

animal_lover

« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2013, 11:41:07 PM »
Just throwing it out there that I have a catrine for sale if you're interested.

Offline Nana-Rena

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2013, 04:45:58 AM »
The Sweet 1600 dolls were 39.99 € here so that would be... 48,92 USD :shocked: :blink:

YIKES! No wonder there are still some floating around...

Bubbleyum

« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2013, 07:36:45 AM »
Please forgive my ignorance, but, is this a doll that is confirmed coming out now?  :wow: That's what I'm gathering from going through these posts! Just wanting to confirm. I read something about Friday the 13th...

Sorry if it seems silly. I'm still new to this. :(

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2013, 07:42:17 AM »
From what I understand people say she is to be released on Friday the 13th of September...

Offline svleonard

• Trade Count: (+194)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2013, 07:43:31 AM »
I think orange and black would look wicked cool.  We don't have a really "Halloweeny" monster yet, and that would be super cool.  As much as I do love pink and black, that's Lala's territory.

Bubbleyum

« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2013, 07:46:09 AM »
From what I understand people say she is to be released on Friday the 13th of September...
I just ran through my calender not a minute ago to see when the closest Friday the 13th would be. September it is. That's interesting! I'm not a fan of the pink, as it's too caked on and not in a flattering manner, but maybe with the right fashion pack she'd look pretty. :D

I guess that answers my question, thank you!

I think orange and black would look wicked cool.  We don't have a really "Halloweeny" monster yet, and that would be super cool.  As much as I do love pink and black, that's Lala's territory.
I so very much agree!!! And what better than a black cat? :)

Feyona

« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2013, 10:40:34 PM »
Oo. $38? Where? They were $28 year in Vegas, at most.
In New York, NY. There was a line with some key. I don't know what that key was for, but doll cost was $38+tax. Right now they go without the key.

P.s. Just came from Vegas on Tuesday. THAT WAS AWESOME!!! Your city was like a gulp of fresh air, so bright and inspirational. Want to come back again!

Offline DoomBunnies

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://drefankearse.deviantart.com/
« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2013, 08:12:35 AM »
The key was for an iphone app I think? And had a passcode to unlock recipes on the website, like fruit punch and stuff.

And I'm glad you liked Vegas! I love it out here, and you lucked out- it was cooler last week/past weekend than it has been for the past month or so.
He who serves two masters lies to one.

It was when you found out you could make mistakes that you knew you were on to something.

Feyona

« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2013, 01:20:52 PM »
Whyyyy? Why did they do it to Catty Noir? What do you think about this release? I am disappointed - to much work to make this doll look like a normal cat.

Offline BlueChaos

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2013, 01:23:24 PM »
I plan on buying 3 of her. One for me, one for my neice, and one to completely customize in shades of blue.

I HATE pink!

I do love the broken mirror boots though!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 01:25:47 PM by bluechaos »

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2013, 01:28:49 PM »
I looooove her! Will buy at least two - One to keep as is & one to mod/rehair all in black. :>

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal