collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 16  (Read 42016 times)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 16
« Reply #1425 on: April 28, 2013, 02:58:24 PM »
Wow, I can't believe she is already popping up. Seeing her standing next to Howleen makes her look even more adorable! I hope Mattel will consider making more dolls using the Howleen or Nefera mold :3
I really hope they make more dolls with Howleen and Nefera's mold as well! I am gonna assuming the HHB will be a Nefera mold (or at least the height), but they should also release clothes for them. I know Nefera would like some new clothes to wear, being a model and all.  xD

I partially hope that Catty will be a Nefera mold as well. <3
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: April 28, 2013, 03:03:16 PM »
Congrats Mandy! I want to see lots of pictures of your Twyla when she arrives :inlove: Love those new pics of her on tumblr, she is such a precious wee darling... her sweet little face! *melts*

Thank you, and will do.  ^.^ She is really cute. I didn't know what to make of her at first, but she's one of those characters that I've slowly warmed up to and now I'm really excited about her. I'm so happy that Howleen is finally getting a friend.

From my tumblr ask box:

twyla-x asked you:
Hey, just checked my Twyla, her eyes don't glow in the dark sadly :( x

Awww, bummer. Thank you for passing on the information rayedelsol, now we wont' be wondering about it anymore. I bet she'll still look wicked under a blacklight. :)

I hope Mattel will consider making more dolls using the Howleen or Nefera mold :3

I hope for this too. :) Twyla and Bloodgood are a start, but the more dolls we get in those molds, the more potential for official clothing options. I'd love some fashion packs in these sizes.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Nana-Rena

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: April 28, 2013, 03:05:55 PM »
I think both Catty and HHB are Nefera's mold, but yet, I would love some fashion packs too for the different sized MHs.

Didn.t Howleen have a fp? I think it was sports themed?

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: April 28, 2013, 03:14:11 PM »
I think both Catty and HHB are Nefera's mold, but yet, I would love some fashion packs too for the different sized MHs.

Catty is a Nefera mold? Sweet!
Not only would I like more fashion packs for Howleen/Nefera, but they should also release some for the boys as well.

Clawdeen had a sports fashion pack. I think it was her first fashion pack as well. I don't believe Howleen has one yet.

JustHereForPictures

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1429 on: April 28, 2013, 03:18:01 PM »
Okay, that just makes me want Catty more.

I love my Nefera and I really want HHB's outfit.

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #1430 on: April 28, 2013, 03:20:32 PM »

Catty is a Nefera mold? Sweet!

I wouldn't put any stock in that yet... the only images of her so far have been artwork, so there's really no way to figure out which body mold she'll have. Will be awesome if she does use the bigger mold though.  ^.^

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: April 28, 2013, 03:21:19 PM »
Headless Headmistress available for pre-order on TRU.com: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=19180486

Estimated shipping date: 6/13/13 (or 13/6/13 if you go DD/MM/YYYY)

ETA: Is it just me, or does she look like she has a ponytail? Is this old news to everyone else?

This link isn't working for me:(

Anyone got any screencaps?  Or another link?  Love seeing new promo pictures!
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: April 28, 2013, 03:26:54 PM »
Ah, the page is gone. That's never good when that happens. Usually means it's gonna go back up at a very big price increase... but a ball park of when she comes out is good.

Offline dragonlady

• Master of Organized Chaos
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+191)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: April 28, 2013, 04:21:18 PM »
Found an ad:

They come with so little for that price tag :mad:

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: April 28, 2013, 04:28:50 PM »
I still kinda wished that they had sold HHB with the school playset. xD
It does bum me out that HHB is going to cost $45 and it's just her with her horse. :(

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: April 28, 2013, 04:33:14 PM »
Thanks dragonlady:)

I thought someone said there were newer promo pics.  I've seen that one!  Guess I'm more up to date than I realize :lol:

That price makes me :cry:  Stupid TRU.  Guess I'll be on the lookout for a REALLY GOOD sale :P

EDIT:  The more I see the school, the more I HAVE to have it.  The horse doesn't do anything for me.  I'd rather be forced to buy the school for the doll than the horse.  BUT then the school would be $100 easy :shocked:  I need me a sugar daddy!
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Melissa

« Reply #1436 on: April 28, 2013, 05:37:02 PM »
A tumblr user has Twyla and has posted some pics of her and  her diary

In her diary, her eyes are supposed to glow in the dark. I don't think the doll ha the appearance to where her eyes will glow, though :(
Apparently Clawd, Clawdeen, and Howleen have a sister named Clawdia... Makes me feel more sorry for Howleen that she's the odd one out with names. Maybe there are even more siblings though.

Refuse to Dance

« Reply #1437 on: April 28, 2013, 05:57:00 PM »

In her diary, her eyes are supposed to glow in the dark. I don't think the doll ha the appearance to where her eyes will glow, though :(
Apparently Clawd, Clawdeen, and Howleen have a sister named Clawdia... Makes me feel more sorry for Howleen that she's the odd one out with names. Maybe there are even more siblings though.

In the books, she has a twin named Howlmilton as well as another brother name Howie.

Aaryana

« Reply #1438 on: April 28, 2013, 05:59:38 PM »
I checked earlier today to try to pre-order the HHM, and it was already gone. I'm still feeling sad about it. Like, unreasonably near tears. I'm also in the middle of medical school final exams and exhausted, so that is a huge part of it.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: April 28, 2013, 06:01:08 PM »

In the books, she has a twin named Howlmilton as well as another brother name Howie.

Don't forget little Nino. :P
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal