collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 16  (Read 42207 times)

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 16
« Reply #1215 on: April 20, 2013, 02:32:49 PM »
I still hate Cleo's goggles and the fact that her coat is white.
But it's a lab coat! It has to be white.

Heh, I know that lab coats are white, but the white color is nowhere else to be seen in her outfit and therefore looks really odd to me. It can't be seen as a jacket like Ghoulia's. Maybe her shoes have some white on them, we can't see them yet.
The goggles could probably work as diving goggles for the upcoming playset Cleo, but I still think glasses would have also done the trick.

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #1216 on: April 20, 2013, 06:43:52 PM »
I think it looks fine. I'm really looking forward to this two-pack.

MelodyMistress

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1217 on: April 20, 2013, 07:56:59 PM »
I still hate Cleo's goggles and the fact that her coat is white.
But it's a lab coat! It has to be white.

Heh, I know that lab coats are white, but the white color is nowhere else to be seen in her outfit and therefore looks really odd to me. It can't be seen as a jacket like Ghoulia's. Maybe her shoes have some white on them, we can't see them yet.
The goggles could probably work as diving goggles for the upcoming playset Cleo, but I still think glasses would have also done the trick.

Re-usability wise yeah, it doesn't fit with her outfit. But maybe she uses it as a dressing gown for when she puts on her make-up so her dress doesn't get ruined or something maybe as an art smock?..I'm grabbing at straws here...

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #1218 on: April 20, 2013, 08:00:22 PM »
Love those double sets only wish that table was real instead of cardboard.

hmmm I feel a craft project in the future lol
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

elonni

« Reply #1219 on: April 21, 2013, 07:39:49 AM »
Just had a quick chat with a salesperson from one local toy store... The shelves were pretty empty of MH dolls (and not only in that particular store) so I asked her when they would get more stuff. Apparently new lines will only arrive here in Finland in August. Of these, the only one I found out for sure is Ghouls Night Out.  :yippee:

I kinda swarmed her with questions about some of the other lines, but I had to give up as there was a line forming behind me. I'll be back to bug them again soon. :)

I wonder if I can wait until August, though. Meh...  :(

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: April 21, 2013, 08:06:22 AM »
I think it looks fine. I'm really looking forward to this two-pack.

And that's okay!
I have different standards when it comes to MH because I don't want to buy too many. Cleo isn't related to science or biology (unlike Ghoulia or Lagoona), that's why I would have been more interested in her if she looked more casual so she wouldn't stick out on the shelf. That's my simple reasoning here X)

MelodyMistress

« Reply #1221 on: April 21, 2013, 09:29:12 AM »
I swear I just heard the most frightening sound ever as I was removing my witch's leg... I heard a sharp snapping noise...Luckily it was nothing to worry about. I think my heart stopped beating for a second.

Flutterwonder13

« Reply #1222 on: April 21, 2013, 09:29:26 AM »
I know this has been asked ad nauseum, but has anyone seen picture day wave 2 or ghoul's night out yet?? I'm getting sick of the dry spell here!

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: April 21, 2013, 11:23:51 AM »
This is my newest Monster High doll Sweet 1600 Clawdeen, isn't she  gorgeous! I usually think that the Clawdeens look like another celebrity, but to me this one looks like Jennifer Hudson , which is great also because our creepy room-mate last may stole my Barbie that looked like Jennifer Hudson :lol: :enraged:. Also , is -Jackson Jekyll a hard to get ahold of /expensive doll cause I need one for one of my girl dolls? thanks  & here is my Sweet 1600 Clawdeen, thanks for looking

edit to merge with MH Discussion -- Jupi

Congrats! She is one of my favorite Clawdeen's (and totally underrated in my opinion)!

Offline Nana-Rena

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: April 21, 2013, 01:29:50 PM »
I also love S1600 Clawdeen! I think she looks casual chic. i don't have her, but I am considering getting her. There are just so many other dolls that I also want at the moment that I am not getting her yet.

I just heard that we won't be getting anything new here until August... Blargh, really? Well, I have to wonder why this is, I mean, we have had Scaris for four months now and nothing new since Ghouls alive. I want other stuff too! Like PD 2! That just means that I will be getting most of my stuff online... Again...

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: April 21, 2013, 01:47:11 PM »
It seems like this is always the drought period--it was like this last year, here in Canada anyway. I would think the "fall" lines like GNO etc will start to show up in the States really soon, but we don't seem to start getting them here until June. Which is still better than August, though--ugh that sucks!  >_<
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: April 21, 2013, 03:10:53 PM »
Congrats! She is one of my favorite Clawdeen's (and totally underrated in my opinion)!

Not underrated in my house!  I just bought one of Ravie's personal re-hairs.  She's a 1600.  I already have 2 of them :blush:  Plus I STILL want a blonde Clawdeen.  Originally I was gonna use 1600, but now I'm thinking the Sister Pack Clawdeen would look good as a blonde.  Not sure.  BUT I could TOTALLY see myself buying a forth 1600!  I love her THAT much!

It seems like this is always the drought period--it was like this last year, here in Canada anyway. I would think the "fall" lines like GNO etc will start to show up in the States really soon, but we don't seem to start getting them here until June. Which is still better than August, though--ugh that sucks!  >_<

I like the drought periods!  I NEED them!  I'm still trying to catch up with the current releases :lol:  I hope that whatever is on the way comes out a bit staggered so that I don't feel the need to buy all the dolls all at once! 
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1227 on: April 21, 2013, 03:29:36 PM »
Just a heads-up. TRU is having a BOGO 40% off sale

Offline Like A Tea Spoon

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Yellow Pony Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: April 21, 2013, 04:01:32 PM »
I finally got my Howleen!! Dance class howleen!! Glad I grabbed her when I found her on the Walmart shelf. I went back two days later and the other three were gone off the shelf. My daughter wanted Howleen too, but alas...  >_<

She's adorable! She almost fits the other MH girl clothes, which is good but I wonder... Will they have fashion packs for Nefera and Howleen since these girls have different body size/shapes than the others? Howleen has such a cute and muscular body. Her thicker legs and arms are cute.

Avvie By Watercolors

Melissa

« Reply #1229 on: April 21, 2013, 05:38:58 PM »
Just a heads-up. TRU is having a BOGO 40% off sale
I saw that, but I went to two today and both had pathetic stock.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal