collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 16  (Read 42264 times)

faunabay

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Monster High Discussion 16
« Reply #1170 on: April 19, 2013, 08:52:13 AM »
I WANT that Howleen!!   :biggrin: 

Frankie Stein

« Reply #1171 on: April 19, 2013, 08:58:42 AM »
so cute how cushion is peeking  ^.^

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: April 19, 2013, 09:02:40 AM »
Huh...is it just me, or are her eyes larger and higher up than normal? She looks a bit different from the two previous Howleens we've seen, although I'm not sure if it'll be for all 13 wishes Howleens or just this one doll in particular.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

animal_lover

« Reply #1173 on: April 19, 2013, 09:10:12 AM »
This howleen is pretty cool, but I like her with orange hair better and in more "edgy" hairstyles. I still might get this one though.

faunabay

« Reply #1174 on: April 19, 2013, 09:13:33 AM »
Huh...is it just me, or are her eyes larger and higher up than normal? She looks a bit different from the two previous Howleens we've seen, although I'm not sure if it'll be for all 13 wishes Howleens or just this one doll in particular.
To me I think it's just her absolutely straight bangs making her eyes look larger and higher.  But that's just me and alot of times I don't see things others do.    :lol:

Shahaila

« Reply #1175 on: April 19, 2013, 09:19:53 AM »
I want her outfit for my DC Howleen ... she needs more clothes.

Offline Aeryala

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: April 19, 2013, 09:31:29 AM »
I want her outfit for my DC Howleen ... she needs more clothes.

i'll probably buy the doll just for the outfit and accessories.  that 13 Wishes hair is just so boring, and her faceup doesn't seem as cute as her other versions.  The outfit is totally adorable though!

Offline Colorscapesart

• "BE COOL!"
  • Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
    • Custom Ponies
« Reply #1177 on: April 19, 2013, 09:36:02 AM »
I think 13 Wishes will be the Howleen that finally makes me cave!  I love her dress!

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: April 19, 2013, 09:43:08 AM »
I totes need that Howleen! She is just darling! Come to me my pretty!!!
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: April 19, 2013, 12:09:00 PM »
I want 13 Wishes Howleen's outfit for my DC Howleen. I like DC Howleen's hair and makeup better so I'm keeping her as my one Howleen. I really wish Hasbro would sell the doll's outfits separately on their site or something. I hate having to buy a doll I don't want just for the outfit or shoes. I remember having the same issue with Barbies when I was younger.

Shahaila

« Reply #1180 on: April 19, 2013, 12:15:52 PM »
I want 13 Wishes Howleen's outfit for my DC Howleen. I like DC Howleen's hair and makeup better so I'm keeping her as my one Howleen. I really wish Hasbro would sell the doll's outfits separately on their site or something. I hate having to buy a doll I don't want just for the outfit or shoes.
I feel exactly the same way you do.  I bought PD Spectra because I would have pretty much paid the same or more to just get the outfit off e-bay.  I lucked out and was able to trade her to a good home and get a GR Draculaura that looks spectacular in that outfit (thanks again Keelee!  :)) and that I love.  But it just stinks that the clothes we can get are so limited.  I have another doll I bought just for the outfit ... she is still MIB and I have the sales ticket waiting to see if I can convince myself that I do not not want the outfit and return her.  I will probably lose that battle but I am trying.

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: April 19, 2013, 01:01:59 PM »
Ahhh, absolutely adorable Howleen (and what a cute pic) <3 She's a must-have for me! *grabby hands at all the Howlies*
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline Aeryala

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: April 19, 2013, 04:20:11 PM »
I want 13 Wishes Howleen's outfit for my DC Howleen. I like DC Howleen's hair and makeup better so I'm keeping her as my one Howleen. I really wish Hasbro would sell the doll's outfits separately on their site or something. I hate having to buy a doll I don't want just for the outfit or shoes.
I feel exactly the same way you do.  I bought PD Spectra because I would have pretty much paid the same or more to just get the outfit off e-bay.  I lucked out and was able to trade her to a good home and get a GR Draculaura that looks spectacular in that outfit (thanks again Keelee!  :)) and that I love.  But it just stinks that the clothes we can get are so limited.  I have another doll I bought just for the outfit ... she is still MIB and I have the sales ticket waiting to see if I can convince myself that I do not not want the outfit and return her.  I will probably lose that battle but I am trying.

I am in exactly the same situation.  i guess that's what mattell is going for though, isn't it; they want us to keep buying dolls.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: April 19, 2013, 04:25:00 PM »
Geeze Clawdeen, for someone who wants to be a fashionista, she sure is messy with keeping her shoes organized.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Melissa

« Reply #1184 on: April 19, 2013, 04:39:12 PM »
Geeze Clawdeen, for someone who wants to be a fashionista, she sure is messy with keeping her shoes organized.
LMAO good point! Too funny!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal