collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 16  (Read 42057 times)

Offline Aeryala

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 16
« Reply #1140 on: April 17, 2013, 05:57:45 PM »
My Boyfriend is the BEST! He stopped at Value Village last night before his shift at work and found me a bag of two monster High Dolls for $1.99 that i got this afternoon.
In the Bag was GB Clawdeen wearing her swimsuit with earrings, and SS Abbey only missing wrap and earrings. So still thrilled, YEAY! that makes finding 5 Monster High dolls second hand so far.
Only wish i could find some of the first releases lol. But finding any is Awesome!  :biggrin:

You are extremely lucky - I go to Value Village and two other thrift stores at least once a week, and I have *never* seen a MH doll, or anything MH at all.

Offline eristell_neko

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: April 17, 2013, 11:28:44 PM »
Has anyone seen the Vampire/Gargoyle CAM packs recently? I didn't pick one up earlier and I"m kicking myself for missing it. I'd really rather not pay scalper prices for them either. ;.; I'm hoping Blob/Ice girl will show up around here again. I keep on seeing Gargoyle/Mummy so they should show up at some point.

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: April 17, 2013, 11:53:58 PM »
The boy CaMs are still around here in Canada :) But you'd probably be better off with scalper prices rather than our retail + postage (total would come close to $40)  :lol:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline Nana-Rena

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: April 18, 2013, 12:40:46 AM »
Sig Jackson and Scaris Deuce are pretty easy to find here if you are for boys. Jackson costs retail which is 27,95 €, which is a bit more in dollars and shipping unboxed can be 9.40 € in a registered letter with tracking.

PM me from 1981 if you are interested.

Offline eristell_neko

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: April 18, 2013, 01:54:49 AM »
I actually already have Jackson and Deuce, I just want all of the non-lab CAM stuff. >.> Maybe it'll be easier if I throw pokeballs at them?

Poney M

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1145 on: April 18, 2013, 04:49:27 AM »
Nana-Rena: Yes, I was in both TRUs on monday. Espoo is smaller and didn't have Jina. (Though if you don't have Meowlody & Purrsephone they were on sale for 30€.) Vantaa is much bigger and better, but I'm not sure how to get there by bus. Both stores were low on ponies, but I did find Famous Friends Set & the one with Zecora there :) Been looking for those. I don't have a car either, otherwise I'd give you a ride.

Offline Aeryala

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: April 18, 2013, 09:12:40 AM »
The boy CaMs are still around here in Canada :) But you'd probably be better off with scalper prices rather than our retail + postage (total would come close to $40)  :lol:

I was going to post the same thing. XD  I'd be happy to pick up any older CAMs for people, but they are pricey here.

animal_lover

« Reply #1147 on: April 18, 2013, 10:33:05 AM »
Sig Jackson and Scaris Deuce are pretty easy to find here if you are for boys. Jackson costs retail which is 27,95 €, which is a bit more in dollars and shipping unboxed can be 9.40 € in a registered letter with tracking.

PM me from 1981 if you are interested.

Do you think Jackson will be around for a while? I'd love to get my hands on him!

Post Merge: April 18, 2013, 10:36:03 AM

And while we're on the subject of CAM's, are there any that are hard to find? They don't seem to sell very well here so usually there's a lot.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 10:36:03 AM by animal_lover »

Offline Nana-Rena

• View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: April 18, 2013, 11:12:17 AM »
He has been around for ages. All year in fact. So probably.

Poney M

« Reply #1149 on: April 18, 2013, 11:27:43 AM »
Nana-Rena, have you seen him in stores? There was a time when both Jackson and Toralei were dominating the shelves, cause no one wanted them, but now they're gone. Jackson's still available in online stores, but otherwise not so much. Interestingly there's still couple of Skull Shores Ghoulias here and there. She sells extremely poorly.

Btw, I checked the doll selection from my area stores today and we have at least four Scaris Deuces in one store. If someone wants him, I can hoard them up, but they're not exactly cheap (and neither are the postages).

Offline Nana-Rena

• View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: April 18, 2013, 12:33:43 PM »
I have seen him in stores, but I usually get him online for people. I order other stuff from the same site too, so I don't usually get shipping costs. I have seen oodles of Scaris Deuce floating around here too. The postage is affordable is shipped deboxed, because then you can send stuff as a registered letter.

I saw two sig Rochelle's last week in my area if you are still missing her Poney?

I am going to brave the odds and go to the Vantaa store some time next week and get some dolls1 And Zecora! I don't have the famous friends set. i have the one with Apple Bloom, because she is super cute! And Applejack is my fave from the mane six.

Post Merge: April 18, 2013, 12:35:06 PM

I have seen him in stores, but I usually get him online for people. I order other stuff from the same site too, so I don't usually get shipping costs. I have seen oodles of Scaris Deuce floating around here too. The postage is affordable is shipped deboxed, because then you can send stuff as a registered letter.

I saw two sig Rochelle's last week in my area if you are still missing her Poney?

I am going to brave the odds and go to the Vantaa store some time next week and get some dolls1 And Zecora! I don't have the famous friends set. i have the one with Apple Bloom, because she is super cute! And Applejack is my fave from the mane six.

I mean I have seen Jackson in stores, bit not for a while now, but he is still available online. I actually found Nefera online too, but the one I got was the last one :(

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: April 18, 2013, 01:51:45 PM »

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: April 18, 2013, 01:57:15 PM »
The webisode was kind of cute. :)
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Flutterwonder13

« Reply #1153 on: April 18, 2013, 02:01:25 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zmLVn76EIU

new webisode is up!

That was absolutely perfect. That little Abbey and Heath moment was adorable!

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: April 18, 2013, 02:03:44 PM »
Ooo for once, we get to see Venus's face looking forward instead of always turned at a 3/4 angle. :P
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal