collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 16  (Read 42361 times)

jennovazombie

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Monster High Discussion 16
« Reply #900 on: April 10, 2013, 04:37:57 AM »
The only thought I have about the Cleo/Ghoulia set is "NO OPEN TOED SHOES IN THE LAB!"  >_<
Cute set other than that though.

animal_lover

« Reply #901 on: April 10, 2013, 05:22:33 AM »
Why ewmove Spectra and keep Abbey? Spectra is more popular, at least here and Abbey is everywhere, so I don't really get it.

Funny, it's the exact opposite here. Spectra is everywhere and there's hardly any abbeys. I think I've only seen her once or twice around here!

Apparently I live in a really popular area for monster high! We never have anything. Like in that one thread least favorite dolls I think it was. And everyone was talking about all these dolls that are flooding the shelves still and I've never even seen any of them here.

It makes me kind of worried that getting all the new dolls coming out will prove to be a challenge. :/

Melissa

« Reply #902 on: April 10, 2013, 06:23:25 AM »
This promo pic of the new Classroom dolls is from BBTS. We finally get a decent picture of Ghoulia and Cleo! Are Ghoulia's shoes repaints of her comic book fashion pack shoes?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Omg that Abbey is so pretty!

Offline Nana-Rena

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: April 10, 2013, 06:24:41 AM »
Animal_lover. oh, relly? i just saw like three Abbies again today and two Scaris Deuces. MH must not be that popular here then. Although the salesperson at the toystore said that the re releases are really popular. They fly off the shelves.

Anybody ordered from BBTS? Any comments? experiences etc? I'm thinking of preordering Heath and Abbey and cleo and Ghoulia.

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: April 10, 2013, 06:47:14 AM »
Animal_lover. oh, relly? i just saw like three Abbies again today and two Scaris Deuces. MH must not be that popular here then. Although the salesperson at the toystore said that the re releases are really popular. They fly off the shelves.

Anybody ordered from BBTS? Any comments? experiences etc? I'm thinking of preordering Heath and Abbey and cleo and Ghoulia.

I preordered a set of basic Scaris, after it had already been released, and they took a little over two months to ship. (Granted, that was...only a month longer than their original projection of when they would be getting the dolls in stock and shipping, but still.) I did not love the wait (or the price), but at least they eventually fulfilled my order, and I like their "Pile of Loot" feature, as it allowed me to add a couple other things to said order in the interim and have them all shipped together, instead of paying high shipping multiple times.

Offline Nana-Rena

• View Profile
« Reply #905 on: April 10, 2013, 09:04:10 AM »

I preordered a set of basic Scaris, after it had already been released, and they took a little over two months to ship. (Granted, that was...only a month longer than their original projection of when they would be getting the dolls in stock and shipping, but still.) I did not love the wait (or the price), but at least they eventually fulfilled my order, and I like their "Pile of Loot" feature, as it allowed me to add a couple other things to said order in the interim and have them all shipped together, instead of paying high shipping multiple times.

Good to know. Shipping takes long to get here as it is, so I am used to waiting. I'll definetly check out the pile of loot feature.

Offline CrazyCatPony

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 1st step is to admit you have a problem, i dont :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: April 10, 2013, 12:42:57 PM »
This promo pic of the new Classroom dolls is from BBTS. We finally get a decent picture of Ghoulia and Cleo! Are Ghoulia's shoes repaints of her comic book fashion pack shoes?

Omg that Abbey is so pretty!

I am so going to need both of those sets! hurry up and send them out! it takes like 6 weeks to get to new mexico after the rest of the country gets them....so start sending! lol

Offline Nana-Rena

• View Profile
« Reply #907 on: April 10, 2013, 01:27:24 PM »
OMG, OMG; OMG!!!  :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

I only just realized! The abbey in the 2 pack... She's the first Abbey since the sig that I really adore! i would like to know what other people who never got into Abbey think about her.

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: April 10, 2013, 01:35:17 PM »
I only just realized! The abbey in the 2 pack... She's the first Abbey since the sig that I really adore! i would like to know what other people who never got into Abbey think about her.

If she really has candy-striped hair like the promos, she'll be my first Abbey. :satisfied: I haven't been crazy about her enough to buy her until now.
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh

Offline Nana-Rena

• View Profile
« Reply #909 on: April 10, 2013, 01:38:19 PM »
I love the candy stripes! She is adorable! July needs to come soon!

elonni

« Reply #910 on: April 10, 2013, 02:07:53 PM »
I also love Abbey's candy pink hair in this pack (even though I have no problem with her old hair combo).

Is it just me or is Cleo's hair almost completely black and without tinsel?

jennovazombie

« Reply #911 on: April 10, 2013, 02:12:53 PM »
I do love those candy stripes, but I really don't need another Abbey, or a boy doll. >.> Cleos hair is super dark, I think it has teal in it though.

Offline mistic_imp

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Http://www.carolphillipsart.com
« Reply #912 on: April 10, 2013, 02:14:17 PM »
love the new abbey!! will be a must for me!

elonni

« Reply #913 on: April 10, 2013, 02:32:15 PM »
By the way, why are there two different versions of SC Venus, one with green eyeshadow and another with pink? Are there any other differences between the two versions other than the eyeshadow?

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: April 10, 2013, 02:38:53 PM »
Just the eye shadow, other than that, nothing.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal