collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 16  (Read 42256 times)

faunabay

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Monster High Discussion 16
« Reply #540 on: March 29, 2013, 08:48:50 PM »
Yeah I'm wondering about that.  Seems like more and more people are seeing them around.  That's great though!! 

Post Merge: March 29, 2013, 08:49:43 PM

Pirate monsters! :haha:

Sorry!  I'm in a nutty mood:)
:haha:  I just got a picture in my mind!  (walks off giggling)

animal_lover

« Reply #541 on: March 29, 2013, 09:08:09 PM »
Ooh! So does this mean they'll be around for a while and I might actually be able to get them?!

Offline eristell_neko

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: March 29, 2013, 09:52:38 PM »
Yay! I came home from work tonight with a bunch of stuff! *dance* Picked up Scaris Clawdeen from work, and went to Target and picked up the SS 5pack, as well as the easter Lalaloopsey and a target limited skylander figure. Yay! So now my SS set is complete save for Gil (which I will probably never have unless I can find someone selling him for a reasonable amount. ;.;) and my Scaris set is only missing Rochelle and Abbey. *dance* I might print off the add and swing by Walmart tomorrow to try to grab Rochelle.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: March 29, 2013, 10:46:19 PM »
I can see why you would like the subtle, you want people to pay more attention to the photo rather that your mark, but doing that with your url might help them from getting stolen better. Thanks for the info :)
Yeah, the reason I haven't made the change yet is because I feel like I'd need to go back and re-mark all my previous images, which would be quite a time-consuming job.
I was thinking of doing that too, now that I have a Flickr account, but then the though of my previous photos came to mind, I'd have to go through all that editing and stuff like that to the point I was like "Eff that" now from here on out, the new stuff I haven't posted here yet will be posted onto my flickr, and everything from the past will just stay as it is and not be added.

I had no intention of starting a flickr page or have some sort of "portfolio" at all whatsoever but now I'm gonna have to take precautions of preventing my stuff from being stolen. I honestly only started taking pictures to post here and only here, which is the only reason I added the watermark in the first place. :P
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
« Reply #544 on: March 29, 2013, 11:35:21 PM »
In regards to the watermark changes.. Why not make the change now, and then just edit old photos with the new watermark only a few at a time? It isn't so bad if you take your time at it. :)

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #545 on: March 30, 2013, 12:04:02 AM »
Yeah. That's a possibility. It's still a lot of work, though. Plus, it doesn't get around the issue of being unable to replace photos on Facebook. I can do it on Flickr because I have a pro account, so I can update a photo without losing views, comments, favorites, etc. But you can't do that on Facebook, so if I were to update all my photos, I'd have to reupload them all to my Facebook page, and I'd lose all the likes and comments that the previous versions had.

Of course, for me, there's also the issue that I go by "pukunui81" on Flickr, but I went and started adding my MH and MLP photos to my "pehr design & photography" business page on Facebook, so there's the whole "pukunui" vs "pehr" discrepancy. I've thought about starting a new "pukunui" Facebook page and migrating all my MH and MLP photos over to that, but again, I'd lose all the comments and things, and I'd no doubt lose a lot of likes from my original page and so on.

It's all poor planning on my part and I've gotten myself so far into it that it doesn't seem worth starting over, if that makes sense.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 12:06:23 AM by pukunui »

Offline cobalte

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: March 30, 2013, 05:52:53 AM »
Oh I forgot, I wanted to ask something. I saw the werewolf sister 2 pack for the first time ever tonight. Is it currently being produced, or is it an older item someone probably returned?
I saw three of the Werewolf Sisters 2 pack at my Target a few days ago, so I am thinking they're being produced again.

They have been spotted in an Australian Target as well.

Offline keylimepony

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Kiwi Tart
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: March 30, 2013, 07:53:42 AM »
What's the deal with people selling ONE monster high doll shoe on ebay????  Why would anyone buy ONE shoe?   :P

Of course someone's going to come out with a reason and I'll feel silly but......   :lol:

My Gil only came with one shoe. I was so happy when someone listed the other shoe I needed on eBay! I was holding the shoe I had up to the picture on the screen to make sure it wasn't the same one. :lol: Now my Gil has everything (except box and stand but I'm not looking for those).
Thank you TwistedRainbow for my avatar and RainbowJuice for my signature!

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: March 30, 2013, 10:32:48 AM »
Has anyone picked up the Scaris convertible yet?  I opened it yesterday and its fabulous!!  For a $20 toy car, it's a great item.   Plus it completes our Scaris set. 

I'm waiting for new stuff to hit stores!  I think we have everything out right now:(

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

animal_lover

« Reply #549 on: March 30, 2013, 10:36:32 AM »
Speaking of the scaris car, has anyone else noticed that some are dark purple and others are light? Is it just a color variation or is there a reason for it?

Offline eristell_neko

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: March 30, 2013, 11:36:31 AM »
Speaking of the scaris car, has anyone else noticed that some are dark purple and others are light? Is it just a color variation or is there a reason for it?

It's probably just a variation in the colour of the plastic. Sometimes a batch might come out a little darker than another just due to how much dye someone puts in. It's kind of like how when you're sewing something people say to get all of your fabric you need at once, because two bolts of similar fabric might come from different dye/print lots.   

animal_lover

« Reply #551 on: March 31, 2013, 03:36:24 AM »
My Target is still full of Gloom Beach and Skull Shores 5 packs. If I bought Gloom Beach just so I can have Ghoulia how easy would it be to sell off the others? Although I'm loving Clawdeen's outfit.

Do you think they'll still have them in a month or 2?

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: March 31, 2013, 06:56:52 AM »
I second that question... I'm debating about getting another set too :)

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: March 31, 2013, 07:03:00 AM »
Oddly enough my dad found 2 sets of the  werewolf sisters still at target.

Offline Nana-Rena

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: March 31, 2013, 08:05:08 AM »
I used to say I'm not that interested in the beach dolls and now I'm checking the pics of the gloom beach dolls and thinking; hmmm.... Those look pretty good.... maybe... And then I think; c'mon! get a grip woman! Tehre are nicer dolls out there that you want, stop it with the beach dolls!

They are definetly growing on me though  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal