collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 16  (Read 42242 times)

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
Re: Monster High Discussion 16
« Reply #525 on: March 29, 2013, 02:55:31 PM »
I can see why you would like the subtle, you want people to pay more attention to the photo rather that your mark, but doing that with your url might help them from getting stolen better. Thanks for the info :)
Yeah, the reason I haven't made the change yet is because I feel like I'd need to go back and re-mark all my previous images, which would be quite a time-consuming job.

I prefer watermarks to be more "informational" so that I can easily find an artist I like:)  I do alot of image searches, and sometimes I can't figure out where they originally came from.  If I see something I like alot, I usually want to know who did it, and where I can find more of their work, whether it be a custom, a photo, or a drawing.
Good point.

Flutterwonder13

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #526 on: March 29, 2013, 03:00:30 PM »
I gave Sister Clawdeen a makeover. I straightened the hair and put her in Spectra's fashion pack dress and the gold cat shoes Scaris Cleo comes with. I'm loving her now, but I'm debating if that weird green/black stripe thing should be cut out. Opinions?

Offline Jenn77

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: March 29, 2013, 03:15:42 PM »
@ Justkitter~ very good point and makes a lot of sense really.

@ Puk~ugh, that would be time consuming, not to mention prolly a pain in the butt.

@Flutterwonerr~ well if you like it and think it works i say keep it  oh and uh pictures please   :biggrin:
Calypso by~ Corona

Calypso by~ Brightberry

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Flutterwonder13

« Reply #528 on: March 29, 2013, 04:09:20 PM »
Here's my new and very much improved Sister Clawdeen. I may end up removing the green streak, but I'm not sure.

And here's my fixed Scaris Lagoona. All I did was dunk her in some boiling water and move her octopus to her leg.

Offline Jenn77

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: March 29, 2013, 04:34:09 PM »
Here's my new and very much improved Sister Clawdeen. I may end up removing the green streak, but I'm not sure.

And here's my fixed Scaris Lagoona. All I did was dunk her in some boiling water and move her octopus to her leg.

I like what you have done with Clawdeen although I can she why your asking about the green. The green doesn't seem to be going with anything so it prolly would look better out, unless you plan on putting her in outfits with green in them. If you like the green though keep it.  I actually like where you put the octopus on Lagoona her hair does look good down. Maybe the octo would work in her hair better if it was just a regular pony tail. Just throwing that last one out there.
Calypso by~ Corona

Calypso by~ Brightberry

Frankie Stein

« Reply #530 on: March 29, 2013, 07:05:53 PM »
Can anyone confirm which dolls have no glue in the heads?

faunabay

« Reply #531 on: March 29, 2013, 07:12:03 PM »
Can anyone confirm which dolls have no glue in the heads?
I didn't realize there were any without glue????  I'm curious to hear which ones don't.

shivvy

« Reply #532 on: March 29, 2013, 08:04:17 PM »
Went by my TRU today, and they were completely gutted on Scaris deluxe boxes. I grabbed an add, to see if Wal-mart had anything I might want to price match. I ended up stopping at the one near my parents, which is far enough out of my way that I'd never checked it for MH stuff. I honestly don't think this Wal-mart had ever seen a scalper, the shelves were so well stocked. I ended up getting a Scaris Frankie, and they let me price match Catrine at 15 as well :biggrin:

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: March 29, 2013, 08:07:28 PM »
Went by my TRU today, and they were completely gutted on Scaris deluxe boxes. I grabbed an add, to see if Wal-mart had anything I might want to price match. I ended up stopping at the one near my parents, which is far enough out of my way that I'd never checked it for MH stuff. I honestly don't think this Wal-mart had ever seen a scalper, the shelves were so well stocked. I ended up getting a Scaris Frankie, and they let me price match Catrine at 15 as well :biggrin:

nice!!

faunabay

« Reply #534 on: March 29, 2013, 08:10:22 PM »
What's the deal with people selling ONE monster high doll shoe on ebay????  Why would anyone buy ONE shoe?   :P

Of course someone's going to come out with a reason and I'll feel silly but......   :lol:

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: March 29, 2013, 08:16:59 PM »
Pirate monsters! :haha:

Sorry!  I'm in a nutty mood:)
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: March 29, 2013, 08:19:50 PM »
What's the deal with people selling ONE monster high doll shoe on ebay????  Why would anyone buy ONE shoe?   :P

Of course someone's going to come out with a reason and I'll feel silly but......   :lol:

In case you have lost the other one... For a while (before I found it) I had only 1 of deuce's wave 1 sneakers... Lol... then I found it under the couch one day when I vacuumed...

shivvy

« Reply #537 on: March 29, 2013, 08:23:47 PM »
I think the idea is, if your dolls is missing just one little thing, like one shoe, you will pay a disproportionately large amount to buy just the one thing you need. I still think it is silly to break a single doll into 20 auctions, even if it makes you a little more money.

Oh I forgot, I wanted to ask something. I saw the werewolf sister 2 pack for the first time ever tonight. Is it currently being produced, or is it an older item someone probably returned?

Flutterwonder13

« Reply #538 on: March 29, 2013, 08:24:26 PM »
If you think someone selling one shoe is bad, I saw someone selling sweet 1600 Clawd's head. Just the head. Then I was tempted to buy it and stick it on a clawdeen body  :lol:

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: March 29, 2013, 08:27:12 PM »
Oh I forgot, I wanted to ask something. I saw the werewolf sister 2 pack for the first time ever tonight. Is it currently being produced, or is it an older item someone probably returned?
I saw three of the Werewolf Sisters 2 pack at my Target a few days ago, so I am thinking they're being produced again.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal