collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 16  (Read 42365 times)

pan5da

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Monster High Discussion 16
« Reply #480 on: March 28, 2013, 04:55:26 PM »
Walgreens around here sell them for $16.99... One location had the RM and another had Skull Shores & Dead Tired 2.0

I was in Walgreens this afternoon to pick up some mailing boxes and....... If you have a Walgreens card Monster High dolls are Buy One get One Free!!!  They're $14.99 so that would be two dolls for that price!!!   :shocked:
I was soooo disappointed they didn't have any I wanted  (I either had them all or didn't want them)  Dang it!!!

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: March 28, 2013, 05:10:14 PM »
And there was also a new trademark filed that could apply to MH, although I can see it being Barbie or something else instead (especially considering we already had that "Elissabat" trademark a while ago):

I never heard anything about "Elissabat" since the trademark was filed.  Was it ever confirmed what that actually ended up being?  If some of these trademark items become a Barbie product, I'd never know.  I only keep up with MH :huh:

I LOVE that Spectra!  Sometimes the purple "whites" of her eyes are too harsh for me, but not this one!  Her face-up is absolute perfection. Now if only her hair wasn't so harsh.  Can't have everything, I guess :lol:
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: March 28, 2013, 05:10:34 PM »
Mine only had DT 2.0 going for 21.99
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

faunabay

« Reply #483 on: March 28, 2013, 05:32:12 PM »
I was in Walgreens this afternoon to pick up some mailing boxes and....... If you have a Walgreens card Monster High dolls are Buy One get One Free!!!  They're $14.99 so that would be two dolls for that price!!!   :shocked:
I was soooo disappointed they didn't have any I wanted  (I either had them all or didn't want them)  Dang it!!!

Which ones do they have?? lol...
Mine had Scaris (Ghoulia, Abbey and Draculaura) and a couple RM Lagoona and Operetta.

jeapos88

« Reply #484 on: March 28, 2013, 08:47:57 PM »
last time i checked, mine had the dt 2.0 and scaris.
 on another note is anyone looking for the werewolf sisters set? My target had about 8 on the shelf tonight.

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: March 28, 2013, 09:00:25 PM »
You're welcome heftysmurf and others, I'm in love with the GNO line so couldn't resist sharing my findings  :lol:

I never heard anything about "Elissabat" since the trademark was filed.  Was it ever confirmed what that actually ended up being?  If some of these trademark items become a Barbie product, I'd never know.  I only keep up with MH :huh:

Nope, I haven't heard anything about it since, either. And nothing more about the other one filed around the same time--"Viperine Gorgon" it was, I think? Wouldn't it be nice for us if the trademark filings specified which brand they're for instead of just Dolls...  :P
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

animal_lover

« Reply #486 on: March 28, 2013, 09:50:42 PM »
last time i checked, mine had the dt 2.0 and scaris.
 on another note is anyone looking for the werewolf sisters set? My target had about 8 on the shelf tonight.

How much are they?

Post Merge: March 28, 2013, 10:24:07 PM

This is probably a really stupid question but does anyone still have the gloom beach 5 pack in their target stores?

Post Merge: March 28, 2013, 10:50:58 PM

Darn! Physical deaducation ghoulia is on target's website right now. REALLY wish I wasn't completely broke!  :cry:

Post Merge: March 28, 2013, 11:00:25 PM

Target.com says the werewolf sisters are in stock at one of the stores by me too! But of course I can't do anything about it...
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 11:00:25 PM by animal_lover »

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #487 on: March 28, 2013, 11:04:44 PM »
Yo Arena peeps! The people behind this Facebook page have not only been posting lots of people's MH photos without permission but they've also been slapping their own watermarks on them, sometimes even covering up the original watermark. If you see any of your photos, you can report them to the FB copyright team using this form.

jeapos88

« Reply #488 on: March 29, 2013, 06:28:33 AM »

@ animal_lover

the werewolf sisters are $30

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: March 29, 2013, 07:03:38 AM »
Yo Arena peeps! The people behind this Facebook page have not only been posting lots of people's MH photos without permission but they've also been slapping their own watermarks on them, sometimes even covering up the original watermark. If you see any of your photos, you can report them to the FB copyright team using this form.

I found a bunch of picklepuds... There where a few of academics squirrels... Didn't find any of mine yet... Lol

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: March 29, 2013, 07:27:31 AM »
I found a bunch of picklepuds... There where a few of academics squirrels... Didn't find any of mine yet... Lol
There's a seller on eBay using Picklepud's photo in their auction right now.  Not cool.

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline Jenn77

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: March 29, 2013, 07:30:19 AM »

Geez Puk, it just about looks like they raided your whole album, I saw some of picklepuds too. Is that monster high rom the watermark your talking about?

Post Merge: March 29, 2013, 07:35:50 AM

Well I wrote something to that page asking why put a mark on a photo that's not yous and here is the reply I got :

Jennifer Engle Why are you putting your own mark on a picture that's not yours?
Like · Reply · 6 minutes ago

Monster High Rom Sorry, but you all know that we can not take pictures, you saw the other pages? There are their photos! Sorry if you do not use them, and put that sign not to be taken by others, not because they are of our!Yasmi
Like · Reply · 2 minutes ago · Edited

Does that make sense to anyone? The picture I put that comment on was of Howleen on a skateboard one of Puks.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 07:37:52 AM by Jenn77 »
Calypso by~ Corona

Calypso by~ Brightberry

Offline Nana-Rena

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: March 29, 2013, 07:40:40 AM »
I would assume it is.

I suspect that these are young kids who don't really understand what they are doing. Nevertheless what they are doing is wrong and they should face the consequences of it. There is really no other way to go.

I don't have many pics on the web of MH, but i'll look through thepics to see, if they have any of mine and report them.

JustHereForPictures

« Reply #493 on: March 29, 2013, 07:48:41 AM »
I'm guessing, from some of the posts on the FB page, that they don't speak English as a first language which might explain the somewhat confusing message you got.

Google translate (yes, I know) says the language they're posting in is Romanian.

faunabay

« Reply #494 on: March 29, 2013, 07:55:07 AM »
I'm guessing, from some of the posts on the FB page, that they don't speak English as a first language which might explain the somewhat confusing message you got.

Google translate (yes, I know) says the language they're posting in is Romanian.
This was my thought too.  The message you got seemed like a garbled Google translate message.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal