collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 16  (Read 42301 times)

Flutterwonder13

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Monster High Discussion 16
« Reply #465 on: March 27, 2013, 02:28:02 PM »
I don't know what they were thinking with Lagoona's Scaris Hair. I mean, an awkward flared bottom with a funny looking, hanging-in-your-face ponytail on the top of her head? It looked like something a five year old would do, or possibly something out of the seventies. Either way, not very trendy.

WildLace

« Reply #466 on: March 27, 2013, 02:37:01 PM »
I don't know what they were thinking with Lagoona's Scaris Hair. I mean, an awkward flared bottom with a funny looking, hanging-in-your-face ponytail on the top of her head? It looked like something a five year old would do, or possibly something out of the seventies. Either way, not very trendy.

I agree. her hair just look awful, but her little Octopus thingy in her hair looks quite cute. What are you going to do with it when her hair is straight?? I was thinking (when i get my hands on one) to straighten her hair and make a braid on one side to put the octopus on. IDK, i will have to see what i do.

Flutterwonder13

« Reply #467 on: March 27, 2013, 02:39:49 PM »

I agree. her hair just look awful, but her little Octopus thingy in her hair looks quite cute. What are you going to do with it when her hair is straight?? I was thinking (when i get my hands on one) to straighten her hair and make a braid on one side to put the octopus on. IDK, i will have to see what i do.

Welp, for right now it's a somewhat risqué thigh cuff thing. I'll put up some pics later!

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: March 27, 2013, 05:12:53 PM »
Looks like I'll be selling some dolls. I'm downsizing a little and I'm going to work real hard to stick to my plan since I really have no room and if my boyfriend and I move in together during the summer, I'll probably have less room. My plan is to stick with two of each Lagoona and one of each Cleo as they are my favorite characters and then one of the other characters I like. So I can only have one of the other characters at a time meaning I'll only be able to have one Frankie and if I like another better, I will have to sell the one I currently have. I think it will be better for me in the long run. Especially financially. It's going to be so hard to choose which ones I like that I have two or more of already. :'(
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #469 on: March 27, 2013, 05:50:32 PM »
False alarm re: swim doll line. Turns out we're just getting two "drops" of the swim dolls here in NZ, but it'll just be Lala, Lagoona and Venus both times. Ah well. Still, it's nice to know that the only thing I'll need to get from overseas this year (that I know of) is the Cleo/Ghoulia classroom 2-pack.

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: March 28, 2013, 11:34:28 AM »
Zapper, now I'm curious about her, the promo pics didn't sell me on lagoona, do you have pics of yours? Often dolls grow on me immediately when i see them out of the box. This happened with Venus especially for me.

It's currently night time here and she really looks best in daylight, so I could take some for you tomorrow :)
But Saply's Swim Lagoona is also stunning. If this one doesn't sell you on her, mine probably won't do the trick either, haha!

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: March 28, 2013, 12:50:05 PM »
Incoming GNO spam XD

Saw some fun art from Rochelle's journal on tumblr (source) that I don't think has been posted here yet:

Then there's also this:

From here. I don't know where it's from originally or if it's even legit?

And here's some more in-box photos of the single release GNO ghouls (source). You can see their faceups really well in these:

Precious perfect bebeh! :hearts:

LOVE her! :lovey:

Cutie pie, her hair is great! :heart:

And there was also a new trademark filed that could apply to MH, although I can see it being Barbie or something else instead (especially considering we already had that "Elissabat" trademark a while ago):

Hot News! On Monday, March 18, 2013, a U.S. federal trademark registration number 85879092 was filed for VERONICA VON VAMP by MATTEL, INC. with the description DOLLS, DOLL CLOTHING AND DOLL ACCESSORIES.

Okay, tumblr trawling complete.  ^.^
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline keylimepony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Kiwi Tart
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: March 28, 2013, 01:05:40 PM »
The GNO ghouls sure are lookers! I like all of them!
Thank you TwistedRainbow for my avatar and RainbowJuice for my signature!

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: March 28, 2013, 01:10:08 PM »
That Spectra is such a hottie. Can't wait to get her and her silly little hat!
Lagoona is a babyfaced discoball XD
Rochelle is kind of boring and the plastic parts on her outfit don't go with stone at all. But her face looks as gentle and sweet as ever. Love the subdued eyeshadow on all of them!

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: March 28, 2013, 01:26:05 PM »
GREAT pic spam zombelina...can anyone read what the captions in the booklet say? :blush:
EDIT: NM I figured it out  :P
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 01:41:32 PM by heftysmurf76 »

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: March 28, 2013, 01:34:52 PM »
Oh wow!!  That Spectra is beautiful and Rochelle looks gorgeous:). I have to see Lagoona in person, but I'm sure she'll end up coming to live with me :lol:

So Veronica Von Vamp eh?  Sounds promising!!

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

elonni

« Reply #476 on: March 28, 2013, 01:58:48 PM »
Oh, Spectra is gorgeous! I like the other two as well, though I'm not completely sure about Lagoona's hair... Will have to check her out of the box when she is released.

faunabay

« Reply #477 on: March 28, 2013, 02:51:09 PM »
I was in Walgreens this afternoon to pick up some mailing boxes and....... If you have a Walgreens card Monster High dolls are Buy One get One Free!!!  They're $14.99 so that would be two dolls for that price!!!   :shocked:
I was soooo disappointed they didn't have any I wanted  (I either had them all or didn't want them)  Dang it!!!   

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: March 28, 2013, 02:56:19 PM »
I was in Walgreens this afternoon to pick up some mailing boxes and....... If you have a Walgreens card Monster High dolls are Buy One get One Free!!!  They're $14.99 so that would be two dolls for that price!!!   :shocked:
I was soooo disappointed they didn't have any I wanted  (I either had them all or didn't want them)  Dang it!!!

Which ones do they have?? lol...

MelodyMistress

« Reply #479 on: March 28, 2013, 04:46:28 PM »
Mine had the dead tired lala and abby...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal