collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 16  (Read 42521 times)

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 16
« Reply #255 on: March 21, 2013, 03:08:27 PM »
anyone with Scaris Frankie....is her hair mostly black? or mostly white?
It's mostly white, only the front 2-3 rows from earlobe to scalp are black, the rest of the head is white :)

jupiternwndrlnd

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #256 on: March 21, 2013, 03:34:14 PM »
good to know! thanks

Offline Nana-Rena

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: March 21, 2013, 03:42:49 PM »
I'm usually not really into the playsets. It's a combination of not having the room and not really liking them that much, but the Diener! i love it! I musrta have it! As soon as it comes out that is. Lala is my favorite ghoul, although she has too many dolls that I just don't like. Cleo's vanity is another playset that I desire, but... I don't really need it no matter how cool it looks.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: March 21, 2013, 03:50:42 PM »
I only "collect" playsets when they match something, the High School Playset I got because it's the school, self explanatory. Scaris Cafe Playset, it'll match the Scaris ghouls and possibly the HS Playset, the CMCCAM bed thing, it could work with the School Playset, but the die-ner or DT playsets....I got nothing.
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Nana-Rena

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: March 21, 2013, 04:27:52 PM »
By the way Melody tomorrow Elonni and I are going to have the grand opening. Most of my ghouls are coming out of the box. I am so exited! Then I can finally display them properly.

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 21, 2013, 04:56:11 PM »
I saw the new CaMs today! They're gorgeous in person, especially the harpy :inlove: Thanks Aeryala for the tip about Superstore getting them in! At mine, there were just 2 mummy/gorgon and 1 ice/blob mixed in with the older sets, plus 3 harpies and like half a dozen sirens. So fellow Canadians, hie thee hence to your Superstore if you've been looking for any of them  ^.^
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 04:57:50 PM by Zombelina »
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline mistic_imp

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Http://www.carolphillipsart.com
« Reply #261 on: March 21, 2013, 05:54:34 PM »
Someone post the new DT Ghouls!!

Thanks for sharing that ! I am in love with the Victrola Robecca is holding, and the goggle eye-mask and those slippers are TDF ! Kinda surprised Mattel didn't go with a simple white 'shroud' nightgown for Spectra, but what she's got is cute.

I love that Spectra's make-up is back to shades of blue! :heart:
But I agree on her outfit. The babydoll is cute and all, but a nightgown would have been much better. I think I'll have to get her, though!
Robecca, mh.. she's okay. Doesn't rock my world, but isn't bad either. I just think they're slowly losing her steampunk theme, which saddens me a bit.
Lagoona's clothes have nothing on her first DT version. Again they used this bright pink and blue with black combo on her and I'm not a fan of that.

PS: Die-ner Lala is a cutie! For the first time I find the "buckteeth" look on her endearing ^^
i like how robecca looks alot but do a gree they could push  her stem punk look a bit ..  for instance while i love her shorts, bloomers  might have suited  this better :)

Post Merge: March 21, 2013, 05:56:21 PM

I hope it isn't smaller chain stores, Canada doesn't need to be getting the short end of the stick with more budget lines. >,>;

Yeah, I will be a grumpy kitty if we don't get these up here! I'll have to pester you all for help finding them because the more I look at them, the farther up my priority list they fly! :lovey: I am in love with their faces, love Robecca's lips and Lagoona's candy-pastels and Spectra's pale purples... she does have samey makeup but I really like the more pale shades for her. She's like a pastel version of her sig. Love love love.

The one thing that suggests to me that they may be regular wide-release DT is that their slippers have painted details like DT1 did. DT2 had single-colour/non-painted slippers (= cheaper = budget-small-store-only line? Do the Swim dolls also have unpainted plastic accessories?) Possibly means nothing, but hey, I cling to shreds of hope! :biggrin:

edit: Just saw this closeup of Diener Draculaura on tumblr:

Cutie pie! I just love her dress :heart:

i like  diner lala ,but probably won't get her, just don't have the space and there are too many new ghouls i need coming out this year!   Maybe i'll be able to get her outfit ... that dress is so darn cute!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 05:56:22 PM by mistic_imp »

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: March 21, 2013, 06:59:15 PM »
Ahhhhhh!!! Clawdeen will be here tomorrow!!! She should have been here today, but because they used UPS, it's taking longer. Bleh! >_<
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

animal_lover

« Reply #263 on: March 21, 2013, 07:01:55 PM »
Is it just me or are there only a few cafe sets around since the scaris special? Before it aired the cafe was everywhere. Now I hardly see it.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: March 21, 2013, 07:16:45 PM »
That's what happened to my area. XD Glad I got the last one on the shelf at Target when I was searching for it. :P

New Webisode with Skeita!! Scare-itage A little fillerish and "Meh" but Skelita did look pretty as a webisode character.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 08:22:14 PM by LuvlyMelody »
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

MissSleepless

« Reply #265 on: March 22, 2013, 01:46:34 PM »
My icey and blob cams arrived today! Eeeee!

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 22, 2013, 02:18:57 PM »
ST Clawdeen and SS Clawdeen are here!!! They're both so gorgeous, but  I was so scared when I saw the box for SS Clawdeen. This is how she looked when I took her out of the bubble wrap. :cry:

-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

shivvy

« Reply #267 on: March 22, 2013, 02:19:28 PM »
My ice girl seems really badly molded or something. Her arms pop out super easy, and I can't bend her legs fully without them falling out of their sockets. I wonder if I should contact matel? Since I bought her online I probably wouldn't want to return her.

jupiternwndrlnd

« Reply #268 on: March 22, 2013, 02:22:03 PM »
OMG poor Clawdeen! that doesn't look comfortable at all!

just to let all you MH folks know, in the raffle we are having (link in my sig) I have offered a custom pony OR a MH faceup...cause I know not everyone is completely in to ponies.

you know...little FYI ;)

and in exciting news, I will be getting the 4 shoes from the Scaris 2 pack soon (thanks to CSA) which means the shoe list is at 3 pairs missing....until all this new stuff hits the streets XD LOL

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 22, 2013, 02:22:34 PM »
ST Clawdeen and SS Clawdeen are here!!! They're both so gorgeous, but  I was so scared when I saw the box for SS Clawdeen. This is how she looked when I took her out of the bubble wrap. :cry:

Scary,  but at the same time, makes me think: "IS that a good way to ship them without having them becoming damaged???" They'd be curled up and wrapped in bubble wrap, so it wouldn't cause any damage, and if they were staying straight, they'd be possibly bent and folded that it could break something. >,<;

Post Merge: March 22, 2013, 02:25:32 PM

By the way Melody tomorrow Elonni and I are going to have the grand opening. Most of my ghouls are coming out of the box. I am so exited! Then I can finally display them properly.
That'll be fun. :P Break free from the Shackles of being an MIB Collector!! Be sure to take a whole bunch of pictures! :P
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 02:25:32 PM by LuvlyMelody »
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal