collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 16  (Read 42212 times)

Offline Kalavista

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+276)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Open for commissions!
    • View Profile
    • KalaCustoms
Re: Monster High Discussion 16
« Reply #90 on: March 18, 2013, 05:13:17 PM »
OKay, guys. I need help. I'm taking a trip on Wednesday and I'm going to take ONE ghoul with me. Logic states that since I am going to a robotics competition that I should take Robecca, but I don't think she wants to go.... so who do you think???

I'd definitely take Robecca. No matter what her attitude is now, I think she'll have a blast!

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 18, 2013, 05:29:02 PM »
I wondered where this thread went XD

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 18, 2013, 05:51:39 PM »
OKay, guys. I need help. I'm taking a trip on Wednesday and I'm going to take ONE ghoul with me. Logic states that since I am going to a robotics competition that I should take Robecca, but I don't think she wants to go.... so who do you think???

It all depends where you're going!!!!

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #93 on: March 18, 2013, 06:17:33 PM »

We are going to New Orleans.... [I don't own an Operetta, just FYI]

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 18, 2013, 06:31:17 PM »
Woohoo! I won a SS Clawdeen for $24 shipped. I think that's a reasonable price. She was going for cheaper over the last couple of months, but I think that's the best I'm going to do. It's better than buying the SS 5 Pack and trying to sell the other dolls.
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 18, 2013, 06:38:08 PM »
So I heard from somewhere here that supposedely Picture Day Cleo is getting hard to find? I'm very curious. If so, I'm glad I picked her up when I had the chance. I never see her anywhere when I'm out, so I'm wondering if she is becoming elusive.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 18, 2013, 06:40:02 PM »
There's only one Cleo per case so that's why she's so hard to find.
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 18, 2013, 07:00:39 PM »

We are going to New Orleans.... [I don't own an Operetta, just FYI]

Hmm...New Orleans. Well if it was me, I'd take my gorgon CAM because she looks good in anything and anywhere!

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 18, 2013, 07:17:57 PM »
Robecca does make the most sense to me, followed closely by Frankie (after all she's made of spare parts ;)  ) or Maybe Ghoulia, since she's the nerd of the group...not to stereotype engineers, but some of them can be pretty nerdy ;)

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #99 on: March 18, 2013, 08:02:55 PM »
Been working on this for a few weeks now. and its still a work in progress (needs more shadowing). Its My OC Sunnie Bunny and Mikey from Nickelodeon's Ninja Turtles.

I used a Cleo and Deuce Picture as a reference and I'm quite happy to how I was able to make it my own.

Since its almost done I thought I'd share  :satisfied:

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 18, 2013, 08:09:29 PM »
Looking good, Sunnie:)  How are your Turtle Customs holding up?  I miss seeing them:(  They were really neat looking!
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #101 on: March 18, 2013, 08:15:54 PM »
Looking good, Sunnie:)  How are your Turtle Customs holding up?  I miss seeing them:(  They were really neat looking!

They are still in one piece displayed on my self. broke a ccouple fingers off when posing but glued back on fine lol.

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

animal_lover

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #102 on: March 18, 2013, 08:28:12 PM »
So I heard from somewhere here that supposedely Picture Day Cleo is getting hard to find? I'm very curious. If so, I'm glad I picked her up when I had the chance. I never see her anywhere when I'm out, so I'm wondering if she is becoming elusive.

A few days ago I was talking about my doll not selling or something and PD Cleo was one of them. Everyone said it was because all the dolls I had were current and still easily accessible in stores. Now she's hard to find?

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 18, 2013, 08:37:05 PM »

A few days ago I was talking about my doll not selling or something and PD Cleo was one of them. Everyone said it was because all the dolls I had were current and still easily accessible in stores. Now she's hard to find?

Of the PD dolls she is one of the harder to find... that doesnt mean that she isnt available in stores. You can also buy her off the TRU website... So she is by no means truely "Hard to find". When we are talking about hard to find dolls we are talking about those that are NOT readily available, as in they are not being made and shipped to stores anymore. Like the original wave 1 dolls or the DotD dolls. Some stores sell out faster than others... Some dolls sell faster than others. Some stores sell none of certain dolls... Its all supply and demand in your area.

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 18, 2013, 08:37:53 PM »

We are fearing she will be.  A bit later.  She can't be too hard to find if she's on Amazon for $18 and some change.
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal