collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 16  (Read 40885 times)

Shahaila

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Monster High Discussion 16
« Reply #720 on: April 04, 2013, 10:49:09 AM »
Anyone have any idea when the Ghoulia/Cleo lab partner set is due out in stores?  I am dying to get my hands on that Ghoulia!

Dorriebelle

« Reply #721 on: April 04, 2013, 11:13:08 AM »
Anyone have any idea when the Ghoulia/Cleo lab partner set is due out in stores?  I am dying to get my hands on that Ghoulia!

Me, too ! And that Heath & Abbey set ! I heard they were due out in August, but can't remember where I heard it from. Of course, to Mattel, 'August' can mean anything from 'late June in three stores, then a full rollout in July' to 'Sometime in mid-September'. It's best to just have your monies ready at all times - but then they keep rolling out other goodies I like while I wait !

Oh, my - the anguish of the MH fan... ;)

Shahaila

« Reply #722 on: April 04, 2013, 11:26:52 AM »
LOL yeah! right?!?!?!?!?!?  I have successfully talked myself out of Scaris Lagoona, am working on talking myself out of Abbey (from the set you want).  With supposedly 2 Ghoulias coming out this year and both in combo packs I am really trying to talk myself out of as many other dolls as I can.

Am I imagining things or is Ghoulia the most repeated victim of getting locked up in combo packs?  Of the 12 Ghoulias that have been released so far one was the SDCC doll, 1 you could only get with the Scooter, 3 were locked in combo doll packs - GB, Fearleading, and DDG, and now the two scheduled to come out the same deal.  So basically 1/2 the Ghoulias .... Just not fair  :mad:

Offline joey

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: April 04, 2013, 11:30:01 AM »
I know I'm late to the game, but I just recently saw images of the new characters including Howleen and Lagoona and I can't wait for them! I love what Howleen is wearing and that Twyla looks adorable toooo! So exciting!

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: April 04, 2013, 11:32:03 AM »
German webstores list the Lab/Home Ick-Partner Sets to be released in August '13. So you US peeps might get them a bit earlier? (then again germany got the Scaris-2-Pack first.. so you just never know. AGH.) - I'd say SUMMER.. Probably best to start looking in late June/early July. LOL. ;D

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: April 04, 2013, 11:35:10 AM »
LOL yeah! right?!?!?!?!?!?  I have successfully talked myself out of Scaris Lagoona, am working on talking myself out of Abbey (from the set you want).  With supposedly 2 Ghoulias coming out this year and both in combo packs I am really trying to talk myself out of as many other dolls as I can.

Am I imagining things or is Ghoulia the most repeated victim of getting locked up in combo packs?  Of the 12 Ghoulias that have been released so far one was the SDCC doll, 1 you could only get with the Scooter, 3 were locked in combo doll packs - GB, Fearleading, and DDG, and now the two scheduled to come out the same deal.  So basically 1/2 the Ghoulias .... Just not fair  :mad:
Don't forget the super fantastic SS ghoulia 5-pack, only comes with nothing but 5 SS Ghoulias.
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: April 04, 2013, 11:37:49 AM »

Me, too ! And that Heath & Abbey set ! I heard they were due out in August, but can't remember where I heard it from. Of course, to Mattel, 'August' can mean anything from 'late June in three stores, then a full rollout in July' to 'Sometime in mid-September'. It's best to just have your monies ready at all times - but then they keep rolling out other goodies I like while I wait !

I agree about Mattel's estimated release dates not being too accurate of a guideline. There's been many cases of dolls being put out 2-4 months before their given time. Ghouls Night Out and Wave 2 of the Picture Day dolls were set to be out in July and they're already beginning to ship out, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the Classroom 2-packs start showing up earlier than planned as well. :)

Shahaila

« Reply #727 on: April 04, 2013, 11:41:36 AM »
Don't forget the super fantastic SS ghoulia 5-pack, only comes with nothing but 5 SS Ghoulias.
[/quote]
Yeah there is her too! I collect Ghoulia's so that is why this bugs me so bad I suppose.  I have been lucky enough to get all Ghoulias with the exception of SDCC and the Original Ghoulia so far, but it is really annoying as until I found the Arena I pretty much had to either bite the bullet on ebay for them so I was sort of at the mercy of whatever doll came to me not getting to pick her out myself so to speak.  Now that I found the Arena I am more willing to buy the sets as I am sure there will be people here that I can trade with, help or whatever.

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: April 04, 2013, 11:42:16 AM »
And yes, Tiffoe, I´m starting to see signatures in Spain too. At the moment only Clawdeen and Frankie but, it´s a start! I almost buy Clawdeen, but Frankie have stolen my heart with that signature outfit  :inlove:

Ohhh, how much are they in España?
My friend is looking for a Sig Frankie but all the first releases on ebay go up to over 40€ :(

I got mine for 23,99€ so, I could check if there are still in the store (it´s in my town so) and pick one for your friend.

That would be so sweet of you! I will tell her tonight and ask if she wants her. Originally we wanted to wait until the rer-eleases hit Germany, but we have no info if we will be getting them or not, so I guess she'll say 'yes' to that great offer  :biggrin:

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: April 04, 2013, 12:21:38 PM »
Hmm... think there will be a market just for Nightmare? I want the Headmistress, but not her horse!

Offline Colorscapesart

• "BE COOL!"
  • Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
    • Custom Ponies
« Reply #730 on: April 04, 2013, 12:33:58 PM »
Oooh, I want the horse and not the doll! So...maybe yes!

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: April 04, 2013, 12:36:50 PM »
I forgot to post this, but on monday, I was over at TRU, and they had loads of their exclusives on their shelves!

So hopefully if my TRU has a lot of these exclusives available on their shelves, hopefully HHB Will be just as plentiful too.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: April 04, 2013, 02:18:17 PM »
The webisode with Jinafire is up in English :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TF-mY0igqvc
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

aroa678

« Reply #733 on: April 04, 2013, 02:28:34 PM »
Just a little off topic...
I was checking that taobao link and I wonder WHY there are people that sell only MH heads??? What they do with the bodies?  :shocked:
Most things off of Taobao are.... lifted from factories. And a lot of times there are factory rejects. The bodies could have been unsellable, or they are in a different part of the factory or something.

Thanks Icicle. Good to know! Pity they doesn´t sell spare bodies too...

And yes, Tiffoe, I´m starting to see signatures in Spain too. At the moment only Clawdeen and Frankie but, it´s a start! I almost buy Clawdeen, but Frankie have stolen my heart with that signature outfit  :inlove:

Ohhh, how much are they in España?
My friend is looking for a Sig Frankie but all the first releases on ebay go up to over 40€ :(

I got mine for 23,99€ so, I could check if there are still in the store (it´s in my town so) and pick one for your friend.

That would be so sweet of you! I will tell her tonight and ask if she wants her. Originally we wanted to wait until the rer-eleases hit Germany, but we have no info if we will be getting them or not, so I guess she'll say 'yes' to that great offer  :biggrin:

Shipping will be about 12€, so think whether it's worth or it´s too much.
Just let me know, I will be glad to help if I can  ;)

Offline Nana-Rena

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: April 04, 2013, 02:45:00 PM »
We have the e-releases up here in the North too. The price is higher than in Spain, darn you Spain and your competitive pricing! I want competitive pricing too! :)

The prices here range from 27 € to 32 €, so it is more expensive than Spain. We also have Draculaura, if any of the German collectors are interested.

I am not a fan of HHM, I like her on the webisodes but I'm not going to get the doll. I do like Nightmare though.

I loooove that 13 wishes Cleo! I don't like the playset and I doubt that I would get it, but I want that Cleo!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal