collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 16  (Read 41556 times)

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 16
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2013, 06:51:17 PM »
Found this on tumblr:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Source
So hopefully Catty isn't going to be a one day release only.  That would be a nightmare.

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2013, 06:54:06 PM »
How much and how hard to find are the PD dolls in Canada? I'm wondering if I should just break down and buy the ones that I want online from the US.

Toys R Us has them on sale for 22$ this week! Mine store had a giant bin of them :)

Post Merge: March 17, 2013, 06:54:29 PM

Found this on tumblr:

Source
So hopefully Catty isn't going to be a one day release only.  That would be a nightmare.

I don't even want to think about that... D:

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2013, 06:54:38 PM »
My stores are FLOODED with PD Draculaura, Spectra and Abbey. Cleo is pretty scarce though. I'm sad that they only had one of her per case.

Catty won't be a one day only release. That would be stupid of Mattel. I think Catty Noir will have a more limited release like B&W SS Frankie, but she won't be a one day only release.
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2013, 07:00:08 PM »
How much and how hard to find are the PD dolls in Canada? I'm wondering if I should just break down and buy the ones that I want online from the US.

Toys R Us has them on sale for 22$ this week! Mine store had a giant bin of them :)

Really?? Why can't the website have them in stock? >.> I can't get to TRU...I'm pretty much as far away from the only one in this province as you can get. :(

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2013, 07:11:09 PM »
I'm pretty sure Catty will be out for at least a good while. Hopefully to the point where shelves are "flooded" with her before she disappears. I know for a while B&W SS Frankie was easy to find, especially at TRUs.

I am a little sad that she appears to be regular priced - I thought it was clever and cute how B&W SS Frankie was [normally] $4.13 because of Friday April the 13th. xD I thought they'd price Catty for $9.13. 
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Lilac-Mint

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2013, 07:51:30 PM »
I've seen all of them at Walmart. Only a few Cleos but lots of the other 3.

However my Walmart has been sucking lately and hardly has anything :( 2 Scaris Frankies, Bunch of CAMS, Bunch of Toralei fashion packs. However today they did have the first wave Spectra and Cleo Fashion packs! I want to save for the Scaris 2 pack though so I didn't get them >.<

Offline Squirrelypaws

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2013, 07:52:38 PM »
Wasn't the $4.13 price for Frankie only at Walmart, though? I seem to remember hearing that other stores had them for the same price as regular Skull Shores dolls, but Walmart had them for the special price.

I'm hoping they do that with Catty too; if that promo picture is her, I really want her!
**Formerly known as GryffindorHermione**
~*{Squirrely's Stuff For Sale}*~
Ponies ;; Dolls ;; Other Toys

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2013, 07:58:15 PM »
Wasn't the $4.13 price for Frankie only at Walmart, though? I seem to remember hearing that other stores had them for the same price as regular Skull Shores dolls, but Walmart had them for the special price.

I'm hoping they do that with Catty too; if that promo picture is her, I really want her!

I know I got SS Frankie for $4.13.

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2013, 08:15:03 PM »

She was only $4.13 at Walmart. I've heard rumors that Catty's going to be an exclusive so I don't know if she will ever be that price. I'm also guessing because she's not as simplistic as an SS doll, she's going to be more pricey.
-Bow Tie

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2013, 08:21:37 PM »
I wanna say that TRU had a coupon (either via email or Facebook, I wanna say the latter) where you could get the SS Frankie for $4.13 (or at least cheaper than their normal TRU price for her)  that weekend (the 13th to the 15th). I could be wrong, though. ^^;

[edit] Didn't know the $4.13 was a Walmart only price, but that does make sense. I know Justice had her for $8 when she first came out and I think my local/state grocery store had her for $5 [at the most, if not the $4.13 price.]
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 08:26:42 PM by MilkyTaroMochi »

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2013, 08:25:54 PM »
I wanna say that TRU had a coupon (either via email or Facebook, I wanna say the latter) where you could get the SS Frankie for $4.13 (or at least cheaper than their normal TRU price for her)  that weekend (the 13th to the 15th). I could be wrong, though. ^^;

I remember that! There was a limit of six I think or maybe less than that. I have a bunch of the SS Frankies because I was going to customize them by painting her eyes a different color of the rainbow and dressing her in that color as well as attempt to put the same color in her hair. Of course that never happened because I fail at that stuff.
-Bow Tie

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2013, 08:30:36 PM »
I know a lot of people are tired of the werecats but I am so excited for Catty Noir! If all these werecats are selling so well, makes me wonder why my beloved Catwalk Kitties didn't survive. :/
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2013, 08:40:21 PM »
I remember that! There was a limit of six I think or maybe less than that. I have a bunch of the SS Frankies because I was going to customize them by painting her eyes a different color of the rainbow and dressing her in that color as well as attempt to put the same color in her hair. Of course that never happened because I fail at that stuff.
I vaguely remember actually printing out that coupon for a friend of mine, so I'm happy that I wasn't just imagining things and there really was one for SS Frankie! xD

I know a lot of people are tired of the werecats but I am so excited for Catty Noir! If all these werecats are selling so well, makes me wonder why my beloved Catwalk Kitties didn't survive. :/

I don't mind the werecats too much since I love cats in general (although I really don't like that CAM one), so I have no big issues with Catty. Only fault I have with her is how "pink" she is, but I know I'll end up getting her like I did with Catrine. xD

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2013, 08:50:21 PM »
I wish she had blue/teal hair because I'm a sucker for blue colors. XD It's probably one of the reason why I love Lagoona and Cleo so much.
-Bow Tie

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2013, 08:55:44 PM »
I wish she had blue/teal hair because I'm a sucker for blue colors. XD It's probably one of the reason why I love Lagoona and Cleo so much.

You can always add it in when you get her :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal