collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Least favorite dolls?  (Read 6803 times)

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Least favorite dolls?
« Reply #90 on: April 09, 2013, 09:27:57 AM »
-Skelita. Thanks to pukunui, every time I see her, I can only think of Michael Jackson. :P

... Now I can't get that out of my head, either. Wh... why did you do this to me...?  :cry: Bawwww!

No, the CAM Vampire or Harpy are Michael all the way to me >.<

Oh man, I laughed out loud. I already agreed on Skelita, but now I can't unsee Harpy and Vamp CAM as well.
I hate you all XD

I think I may be the only one, but I really dislike PD Draculaura:(  There are very few dolls I dislike, in fact I can only think of one other doll (DotD Lagoona) I can't bond with, but PD Lala......I didn't even want to BUY her! 

I think it's the raccoon eyes.  And the Minnie Mouse hair bow/head band doesn't help :lol:

You're not the only one. I disliked 3 out of 4 from the first PD wave. I just didn't understand what they were going for with the outfits. A lot of them looked randomly thrown together to me.
But Lala was the worst offender. Her hair and bow instantly reminded me of Minnie, too (maybe it was intention?).

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 09, 2013, 02:30:30 PM »
I think I may be the only one, but I really dislike PD Draculaura:(  There are very few dolls I dislike, in fact I can only think of one other doll (DotD Lagoona) I can't bond with, but PD Lala......I didn't even want to BUY her! 

I think it's the raccoon eyes.  And the Minnie Mouse hair bow/head band doesn't help :lol:

You're not the only one. I disliked 3 out of 4 from the first PD wave. I just didn't understand what they were going for with the outfits. A lot of them looked randomly thrown together to me.
But Lala was the worst offender. Her hair and bow instantly reminded me of Minnie, too (maybe it was intention?).

I forced myself to buy the PD girls a few days ago.  I've got every MH doll, so I kinda had to buy them.  I really didn't want to though.  I think they might get re-dressed :wonder:  They are WAY to busy for me, but they have some neat pieces.....some good will come from this purchase.  It HAS to! :lol:
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Zapper

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 09, 2013, 04:01:34 PM »

I forced myself to buy the PD girls a few days ago.  I've got every MH doll, so I kinda had to buy them.  I really didn't want to though.  I think they might get re-dressed :wonder:  They are WAY to busy for me, but they have some neat pieces.....some good will come from this purchase.  It HAS to! :lol:

I guess my problem with them was that each doll combined so many patterns and colors that started to really clash or just look goofy (in my opinion).

On Cleo I really disliked the striped leggins, on Abbey I hated the dress (was that supposed to be aurora borealis? Looked more like an oil spill) and of course Lala had those Minnie Mouse ears and bow. I'm really picky when it comes to buying MHs because I can't afford too many of them. So redressing them wasn't an option for me :/

I was suprised that I ended up loving PD Spectra so much. Maybe because it was new for her to wear pants (and also I love the heck out of Spectra in general, so... ;) )

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 09, 2013, 07:35:59 PM »
I guess my problem with them was that each doll combined so many patterns and colors that started to really clash or just look goofy (in my opinion).

I feel the same way :nod:
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Nana-Rena

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 10, 2013, 10:15:04 AM »
Is it creepy of me to now want a MJ cutom after this thread? Mind you, I absolutely love his music! The man himself was very tragic, but still... Now I want a custom...

Btw, I like the PD dolls. Especially Cleo and Lala, I'm missing a PD Lala right now, but maybe soon... Abbey is the only one I'm not that keen on.

Shahaila

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #95 on: April 10, 2013, 02:05:39 PM »
on Abbey I hated the dress (was that supposed to be aurora borealis? Looked more like an oil spill)

I was suprised that I ended up loving PD Spectra so much. Maybe because it was new for her to wear pants (and also I love the heck out of Spectra in general, so... ;) )
LOL you mean to tell me Abbey's top is not about an acid trip? When I first saw it it made me start hearing Pink Floyd music in my head, which meant I had to have her LOL.  Personally I love her outfit and Spectra's.  I agree 200% about Cleo's stripped pants, what the hell were they thinking?  PD Opi looks like she will be gorgeous, look forward to seeing her in person.

animal_lover

« Reply #96 on: April 10, 2013, 06:33:17 PM »
I have dolls I really don't have any attraction to like Cleo, Abbey, Lagoona, Spectra, all the werecats except toralei, and the majority of the boys. And then there are dolls that I like some of their releases but not enough to buy. Like Clawdeen, Draculaura, and Rochelle.

Offline lemonice

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 09, 2013, 04:25:36 AM »
I dont like frankie.. i have tryed to like her, but she just not one that i fancy. she has a cool body (frankenstain) but the hair and the eyes.. naahh!

and then i dont like draculara, the wolf clawden and some of the cams

Offline joey

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 09, 2013, 08:51:12 AM »
For me it's Catrine Demew.  I was excited when I got her, but I actually find her the least interesting of all the dolls I have so far. 

Offline Colorscapesart

• "BE COOL!"
  • Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
    • Custom Ponies
« Reply #99 on: May 09, 2013, 09:57:35 AM »
Spectra.  I dislike those blue eye "whites" to no end!  I even repainted mine, but I am just.not.feeling it!

Aaryana

« Reply #100 on: May 09, 2013, 01:14:18 PM »
Cleo (tinsel, ugh) and all the CAM dolls. I get a little tired of seeing Frankie and Draculaura over and over, but I don't actually dislike the dolls.

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 09, 2013, 01:32:30 PM »
Nooo.. you guys! PD Lala is so cute.. ;^;
I love her Racoon Eyes and Minnie Mouse x Lolita Dress! xD
I also love PD Spectra. :heart:

It's probably 'cause I enjoy dolls that make me think of japanese Street-Fashion, or crazy Hipster.. or the way I dress (PD Spectra.. lol. My Wardrobe puked on her. xD)

I agree about Abbey&Cleo tho. I really wanted that dolls, especially Abbey b/c of the bangs. I had them in my cart several times, but always put them back in the end. Those outfits... x-x

Offline Zapper

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 09, 2013, 02:20:49 PM »
It's probably 'cause I enjoy dolls that make me think of japanese Street-Fashion, or crazy Hipster.. or the way I dress (PD Spectra.. lol. My Wardrobe puked on her. xD)

I generally like the "crazy" outfits much more than the simple ones. But PD just is a hit and miss with me because of the odd color combos.
Hehe, chain pattern aside I could easily re-create PD Spectra's outfit as well *fist bump*

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 09, 2013, 02:25:48 PM »
Yeah, I agree that PD is very over-the-top.. in a not-so-good way. :|
I like the second wave much better, tho.. Opie & Frankie look nice. :>

Haha, yeah!! *bump*
Tho I rather have Leo & Universe patterns and more studs than chains, too. x>

Sparrowberries

« Reply #104 on: May 09, 2013, 04:37:33 PM »
I don't particularly dislike any of the dolls (except GR Clawdeen - my lord that is just... no) but I am always so disappointed by Ghoulia's dolls.
I adore her in the webisodes, and overall she's probably the most like me - zombielike groan included, heh - but her doll just doesn't keep any of her awkward, dorky charm intact! The only one I really love is the SDCC Dead Fast Ghoulia, and finding her is a nightmare.

I'm also not really sold on the Werecat Twins yet, maybe because they seem a little bland/expressionless to me. Love Toralei though!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal