collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Build a Bear ~ Build a Pony  (Read 27557 times)

phoenixsoul85

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Build a Bear ~ Build a Pony
« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2013, 01:58:59 PM »
I'm not going until the 4th. . ,

I hope they don't sell out.  :)
This is how I'm thinking.. xD! Though I don't get expendable money until the 3rd. Worst case I'll just order my Pinkie online. I'd rather make her in store, but I can deal with a shipped pony :3

Just trowing this out there,...  you can order animals UNSTUFFED online.  Just put it in the special notes part of your order.  I do it all the time.  That way you can go have fun AND get Pinkie stuffed the way you want.

appleponygal

« Reply #76 on: March 21, 2013, 02:58:42 PM »
my husband went in yesterday to pay out deposit for our party/gathering and the accessories they told him will be with ponies will be roller skates and a cape and pony sounds will be available too :)
and they are pretty sure there are brushes too (but weren't 100% sure)

I want a baseball cap & a whistle for Rainbow Dash, maybe a nice t-shirt & sneakers, she likes her sport so why not?! :lol:

Bex

« Reply #77 on: March 22, 2013, 02:42:43 AM »
build a bear just rang me, they got the box's of ponies in, there are 2 types of capes, one to go with pinkie pie and one to go with rainbow dash the rollerskates are all the same, no MLP brushes only BAB brushes.

Online Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 22, 2013, 03:04:36 AM »
build a bear just rang me, they got the box's of ponies in, there are 2 types of capes, one to go with pinkie pie and one to go with rainbow dash the rollerskates are all the same, no MLP brushes only BAB brushes.

R-ROLLERSKATES?! Oh my goodness, DO WANT! I can't wait!! :faint:
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 22, 2013, 10:29:19 AM »
I'm not going until the 4th. . ,

I hope they don't sell out.  :)
This is how I'm thinking.. xD! Though I don't get expendable money until the 3rd. Worst case I'll just order my Pinkie online. I'd rather make her in store, but I can deal with a shipped pony :3

Just trowing this out there,...  you can order animals UNSTUFFED online.  Just put it in the special notes part of your order.  I do it all the time.  That way you can go have fun AND get Pinkie stuffed the way you want.
Oh, I figure that's an option. I'd just feel AWFUL having a Pinkie skin sitting in my house until I could get out to the mall to get it stuffed (since I am reliant on other's for rides EVERYWHERE)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 22, 2013, 01:01:41 PM »
I went to my mall's Build A Bear and they had a Rainbow Dash and a Pinkie Pie out for display (with a little tag on them saying they'll come out April 1st, and them being $24). I was surprised to see them there, and the lady said they already got some in to sell on the first.
 They look pretty good in person, and I was too shy to ask if I could take a picture of them. I did get to hold Pinkie though...and I think I will end up getting her. xD

The $6 sound that you can put inside them (at least the one I heard) was the FiM theme song. :D
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 22, 2013, 01:22:52 PM »
ERMAGERD! Canada is getting BAB ponies!! AHH! I can hardly contain the happy :D

http://www.buildabear.ca/events/default.aspx?sc_hpan=Banner
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Lon-san

« Reply #82 on: March 22, 2013, 01:33:01 PM »

AWSOME!

I want to support this, yet I don't have the space or money to buy plushies of characters I'm not super duper in love with -_- I hope that the purchases of others will make it sucessful enough that Rarity and Applejack become a thing.

phoenixsoul85

« Reply #83 on: March 22, 2013, 01:59:06 PM »
I went to my mall's Build A Bear and they had a Rainbow Dash and a Pinkie Pie out for display (with a little tag on them saying they'll come out April 1st, and them being $24). I was surprised to see them there, and the lady said they already got some in to sell on the first.
 They look pretty good in person, and I was too shy to ask if I could take a picture of them. I did get to hold Pinkie though...and I think I will end up getting her. xD

The $6 sound that you can put inside them (at least the one I heard) was the FiM theme song. :D

I'm so glad you got to see them in person. They told me when I went that they'd have them in the store to demo soon but I couldn't make it back yet.  I hope they have catch phrase sounds too and not just generic magic or pony sounds in addition to the FiM theme song.  When you went, was either pony dressed up in special clothes or just the normal BaB clothes or nothing?

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 22, 2013, 02:15:33 PM »

I'm so glad you got to see them in person. They told me when I went that they'd have them in the store to demo soon but I couldn't make it back yet.  I hope they have catch phrase sounds too and not just generic magic or pony sounds in addition to the FiM theme song.  When you went, was either pony dressed up in special clothes or just the normal BaB clothes or nothing?
No clothes were on either pony. I guess they had them "naked" so people could see what they looked like normally, which makes sense. I did like the hair they used for the ponies. I'm not a doll hair expert so I don't know what kind of hair it is, but it wasn't "super soft" or "all that hard". I'd say it had a bit of shine to it.

I hope they have actual speaking sounds as well, or at least something along the lines of " Hi, I'm ______! Let's be Friends forever!" . But i would find it cute if they did get actual pony "neigh!!" sounds. :3
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

appleponygal

« Reply #85 on: March 22, 2013, 02:29:27 PM »

AWSOME!

I want to support this, yet I don't have the space or money to buy plushies of characters I'm not super duper in love with -_- I hope that the purchases of others will make it sucessful enough that Rarity and Applejack become a thing.

I'd toally love an Applejack that woudl be awesome! If they are too expensive I might hold out for her actually! :)

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #86 on: March 22, 2013, 02:30:46 PM »
wow I will cave in about the plushies, these are super cool :)
want both !!!:
how much are they ?
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

phoenixsoul85

« Reply #87 on: March 22, 2013, 03:50:58 PM »
wow I will cave in about the plushies, these are super cool :)
want both !!!:
how much are they ?

MilkyTaroMochi said that they will be $24.  So excited!!!

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 22, 2013, 03:51:29 PM »
$24, nice, hope they're not too much more here in Canada ^.^
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #89 on: March 22, 2013, 03:52:38 PM »
Blarg! I really want at least one of them, but I'm too nervous to call up our local BAB to check. I've got a bit of a phone phobia but I'd really like to know if ours is getting them... I'll just have to keep sneaky-checking... >.<
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal