collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Girly Swap! any interest?  (Read 4261 times)

January Joy

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Girly Swap! any interest?
« Reply #75 on: March 22, 2013, 02:44:32 AM »
Sorry, I can't join then. I don't meet most of those guidelines. :(

Offline Enolaalone

• Puzzle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 22, 2013, 03:39:22 AM »
I should meet the requirements for this, provided it's okay with the number of swaps still on my profile. I've shipped and receieved for both of my custom swaps, and my partner has received on the Grail Swap so that shouldn't be on there anymore I don't think. When do they come off my profile?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to SDS for my siggy and Jupi for my avatar :)

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #77 on: March 22, 2013, 08:17:29 AM »
I should meet the requirements for this, provided it's okay with the number of swaps still on my profile. I've shipped and receieved for both of my custom swaps, and my partner has received on the Grail Swap so that shouldn't be on there anymore I don't think. When do they come off my profile?
you should be good to go, you're allowed 5 swaps and you've got 2 still on your profile :)
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline Enolaalone

• Puzzle Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Girly Swap! any interest?
« Reply #78 on: March 22, 2013, 09:18:08 AM »
you should be good to go, you're allowed 5 swaps and you've got 2 still on your profile :)

Hurrah! :frolic:

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #79 on: March 22, 2013, 09:29:01 AM »

You can see all of the swap regulations in the Site Announcements area - there is also a link in your profile with the swap tracking info.

Swaps are removed (as defined in the regulations under "cleared") after the swap host updates the approving mod of the swap. Then that mod updates our official tracking list so the admin know it can be cleared. It can be up to a week depending on everyone's schedules, but relies on the host starting the process.
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Babushka

« Reply #80 on: March 22, 2013, 10:54:06 AM »
You can count me in!

On of these days, when I'm more established, I'll run a swap for newbies if allowed. To pay it forward. :)

Offline Enolaalone

• Puzzle Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Girly Swap! any interest?
« Reply #81 on: March 22, 2013, 11:36:50 AM »

You can see all of the swap regulations in the Site Announcements area - there is also a link in your profile with the swap tracking info.

Swaps are removed (as defined in the regulations under "cleared") after the swap host updates the approving mod of the swap. Then that mod updates our official tracking list so the admin know it can be cleared. It can be up to a week depending on everyone's schedules, but relies on the host starting the process.

Thanks for the clarification Kiwi :) I think I'm alright for this but I'm on an app on my phone and it won't let me check that on my profile. I'll have to look when I'm back on the Mac.

Btw I like your signature, I am always worried about bunnies at this time of year.

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 22, 2013, 03:19:50 PM »
Btw I like your signature, I am always worried about bunnies at this time of year.

Her sig makes me so sad :cry: Poor bunnies! I didn't even realize people give them as Easter gifts (I guess it makes sense, but give kids chocolate instead of a pet if they can't take care of it!) Have you ever heard of that show "Toddlers and Tiaras"? They sometimes give chihuahuas out as prizes, ugh! Animals are not prizes, they are living, breathing creatures that take a lot of responsibility and love :pullhair:

Rant over :drunk:
My Wish List

Offline Whoa1234

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 22, 2013, 03:27:37 PM »
This swap seems like its going to be lots of fun :)

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 22, 2013, 06:22:43 PM »
Have you ever heard of that show "Toddlers and Tiaras"? They sometimes give chihuahuas out as prizes, ugh! Animals are not prizes, they are living, breathing creatures that take a lot of responsibility and love :pullhair:

I hated that show before. I think I detest it now.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

SeaStar777

« Reply #85 on: March 23, 2013, 02:53:31 PM »
You go girl! Preach it! LOL my baby bunny Hershey thanks you for your understanding!

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #86 on: March 23, 2013, 05:07:33 PM »
Just to clarify everyone, it's 10 feedback total :) You can use feedback here, from the TP, or ebay(4 minimum). But included in the 10, one must be from a swap here at the arena.
I'm really excited to get this going! I'm already coming up with ideas for extras XD
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline Enolaalone

• Puzzle Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 24, 2013, 12:16:43 PM »
:frolic: are sign ups happening soon?

SeaStar777

« Reply #88 on: March 24, 2013, 03:07:49 PM »
YES!!! I'm totally in! Oh I can't wait to get my shopping list! Woot woot!  :happy:

Offline blonde2themax

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #89 on: March 24, 2013, 08:19:49 PM »
Oh noes I might not make this one ;C.
Thanks Shenanigans for my sig & Sirithfin for my profile pic :D!
My Sales Page :D!http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,319444.msg580218.html#msg580218
My G3 and Season Swap Wishlisthttp://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,327117.new.html#new

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal