collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: RANDOM "other collections" SWAP brag thread!  (Read 41815 times)

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
Re: RANDOM "other collections" SWAP brag thread!
« Reply #195 on: March 25, 2013, 08:20:40 PM »
You sent chili!  Yay!  The bunny is cute. Reminds me of some stuffed animals I had as a kid.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Talismarr

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 25, 2013, 08:29:15 PM »
That YumYum is cool! Never seen them before, cute!

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #197 on: March 25, 2013, 09:40:01 PM »
So many great brags...I am SO in this next time too! 

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 25, 2013, 09:42:35 PM »
Loving all new brags!
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: March 25, 2013, 10:24:36 PM »
Puppy in my Pocket! I had that exact set when I was a little girl! Absolutely LOVED it!!!

Great box!  :biggrin:

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 25, 2013, 10:42:48 PM »
I also collect puppy in my pockets! It's really rare to find a mommy and all her babies so I love this one!!
Spoiler

That is the most adorable thing EVER! Look at the cute little babies!! I so want one of these :D
My Wish List

Offline Varkolak

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 26, 2013, 07:29:23 AM »
I got my swap box today from crazycatlady!!!!! :D

i was asleep when the mail carrier came and i woke up when they were banging on the door, i hurried out to catch them, but they were gone by the time i got a jacket and jeans on. (was still in jammies! lol) i walked out into the garage and there was a huge box sitting there!!!! i was so excited when i saw it had my name on it! i brought it inside and this is what i found :D

Look at this pretty wrapping!!!!!! I LOVE the colors! :D and cute little eggies!!! This picture was the most difficult to take, because I was too excited and wanted to open everything as I was grabbing it out of the box  ^.^

:frolic: OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!
MATILDA!!!! I didn't have her!!! (white bird) or the piggy!!!!!!!! :D I needed those two in my plushy army!
And the sticker book!!! We never got those books here, only the stickers, now I have something to put all my stickers in, and 3 packets of stickers to add to it also! :D we sold out of those here very quickly. I bet I'm the only one that's got a book for em though!
the eggcessories kit!! :o I made a special trip up to the city to try to find that and the egg dye kit for my collection, and they were sold out of these! i was lucky to find the egg dye kit, but these were all gone!  ^.^ now i've got one!
a cute little angry birds piggy toothbrush! i have a store display that the tooth brushes went on, i use it to hang up my merchandise, so this will be cute on it! :D
and the angry birds space bandaids! i needed those, i only had the classic and starwars, i had been looking for the space ones at walmart here but couldn't find them.
an angry birds starwars blind bag, and a puzzle eraser blind bag (another thing we sold out of here)

This is who I got in the star wars blind bag! The carbonite and han solo!!! Those were the chase figures!  :happy:
i didn't get a pic snapped of the puzzle ones yet, but i got the bomb bird, the red bird (yay!), and a green piggy :D

Sorry for this pic not being the best, I was using my cellphone lol
Delicious chili!! And a cool looking key tag bottle opener! :D that's going to come in handy when i'm out chillin with my friends! (there's a funny story behind needing one of those. we buy these apple sodas at the store that always need a bottle opener, we end up cutting up our hands and tearing up our sleeves because they are so stubborn! and we couldn't find any small take along bottle openers around town (small town) so we ended up accidentaly breaking a bottle trying to open it with a car door) LOL!!!
The pic has a glare on it, but the things at the top are cute little angry birds charms, i'm excited to put those in my room as decorations, i have a small little tree like thing i'm working on, and its going to be cute if i put those on it :D
adorable address labels, i'm going to have a hard time using them since they're angry birds, i'll want to keep them! haha i'll use those for special occasions. cute bath gels! black bird and piggy! also adorable little coin purses with lip glosses, red bird and one of the blues! i think those will look cute if i clip them to my purse (giant red bird)
the thing with the glare on it, in the center is a glass blue bird! i've never seen one in person before, but they are just ADORABLE! a cute bracelet  with various angry birds stickers on it ^-^ i love bracelets! an adorable light up bunny ring, and a LPS bunny for my bunny army! (never can have too many bunnies or birds) *nod*
and i squeeled when i opened the mighty eagle necklace!! i squeaked so loud, a necklace and another necklace charm! :D so adorably cute!

I gasped when I saw this, its AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!
a custom angry birds pony!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT :frolic: :frolic: :frolic: :frolic: :frolic:
this is going on display next to my eagle plush and eagle figures!!! she is GORGEOUS!

John Cena approves of this brag.

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #202 on: March 26, 2013, 07:38:51 AM »
Congrats, Varkolak! What a great brag! And awesome job on the box, Cat!

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline Psivampyr

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 26, 2013, 09:49:39 AM »
That is a very lovely box    Varkolak! I didn't realize Angry Birds had so many things to collect. The eagle earrings are really cool looking.
I got my brag today, I was very excited, and completely spoiled!!! Here is what my partner sent to me, Thank you Britt!! (sorry I don't know your pony name)
Spoiler
This is what the box looked like opened, all that lovely easter grass
Spoiler
Everything out but still wrapped, my cat and dogs thank you for such kind gifts. The squeezie cupcake is PERFECT! I love cupcakes for one and 2 my husband is supposed to do exercises with his hand using a squeezie. I am thinking the candle is the random item, it smells really good.
Spoiler
I have to say, I was completely surprised to see my Daisy the Pig nailpolish in there!!! I was just talking about how it's been so hard to find it to a lady at the store. THANK YOU!!! The cat plush is absolutely heavely to pet!!! I sat there petting it for like 15 minutes, so soothing and velvety. He's too cute, I need to think of a name for him. The light up pumpkin took me by surprise, I didn't know it changed colors. I squeeked when I opened the skele hand barrettes, I've always admired them but never had any of my own. 2 glass pumpkins, perfect for my collection and such great colors, I don't have those colors. The pirate, Dracula and the mummy are so adorable too. Last but not least we have a Bleeding Edge Cyberella D Nile, I love everything to pieces!!!! THANK YOU ONCE MORE BRITT!!!

Offline wiccanpony1

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 26, 2013, 09:54:09 AM »
Great brags everyone I love seeing everyone's collection items x

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 26, 2013, 09:54:48 AM »
Wow great brags everyone!

Offline lemonice

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: March 26, 2013, 10:47:28 AM »
very cool and nice boxes. i want mine now =) hihihi

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 26, 2013, 10:50:41 AM »
Loving the brags!
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

Offline Varkolak

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 26, 2013, 10:53:32 AM »
That is a very lovely box    Varkolak! I didn't realize Angry Birds had so many things to collect. The eagle earrings are really cool looking.
I got my brag today, I was very excited, and completely spoiled!!! Here is what my partner sent to me, Thank you Britt!! (sorry I don't know your pony name)
Spoiler
This is what the box looked like opened, all that lovely easter grass
Spoiler
Everything out but still wrapped, my cat and dogs thank you for such kind gifts. The squeezie cupcake is PERFECT! I love cupcakes for one and 2 my husband is supposed to do exercises with his hand using a squeezie. I am thinking the candle is the random item, it smells really good.
Spoiler
I have to say, I was completely surprised to see my Daisy the Pig nailpolish in there!!! I was just talking about how it's been so hard to find it to a lady at the store. THANK YOU!!! The cat plush is absolutely heavely to pet!!! I sat there petting it for like 15 minutes, so soothing and velvety. He's too cute, I need to think of a name for him. The light up pumpkin took me by surprise, I didn't know it changed colors. I squeeked when I opened the skele hand barrettes, I've always admired them but never had any of my own. 2 glass pumpkins, perfect for my collection and such great colors, I don't have those colors. The pirate, Dracula and the mummy are so adorable too. Last but not least we have a Bleeding Edge Cyberella D Nile, I love everything to pieces!!!! THANK YOU ONCE MORE BRITT!!!

lol i was your partner, i had cards but i forgot to stick them in the swap boxes to the people i sent to ^-^ i'm so glad you liked your stuff. the skeleton figure was missing a foot when it arrived in the mail to me, i didn't know he was missing a limb when i bid on the lot.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 10:55:43 AM by Varkolak »

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #209 on: March 26, 2013, 10:59:42 AM »
Too awesome. Congrats Psivampyr and gnarly box, Varkolak!

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal