collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Fudge and Frosting have their Ice Creams!  (Read 1021 times)

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Fudge and Frosting have their Ice Creams!
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2013, 07:18:55 PM »
Thanks, everyone! :inlove: I quite like their names too :) I think my sister and I ripped all our ponies out of the packaging so fast that we didn't even realize there were names on the boxes ;)

Great pics, shabbychicdee, I loooove Swirly Whirly :lovey: Did you rehair the one with blue hair or is she a Nirvana? Seems like I've seen her before!

What do Soda Sippin ponies do?

You squeeze their sides and they "sip" the sodas :biggrin: There are little colorful balls in the straw that go up and down when you squeeze the pony :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • MOC Mimic
  • professional thrifter and treasure hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2013, 07:25:05 PM »
Thanks, everyone! :inlove: I quite like their names too :) I think my sister and I ripped all our ponies out of the packaging so fast that we didn't even realize there were names on the boxes ;)

Great pics, shabbychicdee, I loooove Swirly Whirly :lovey: Did you rehair the one with blue hair or is she a Nirvana? Seems like I've seen her before!

What do Soda Sippin ponies do?

You squeeze their sides and they "sip" the sodas :biggrin: There are little colorful balls in the straw that go up and down when you squeeze the pony :)
thank you, im a sucker for yellow ponies lol.
she is a German variant (with melted of pat pending) with that colour hair, she was restored so she has been rehaired but that is her correct colour for that pony :)

seeking retro MLP and Care Bear tin lunch boxes
wanted list
for trade

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2013, 07:32:43 PM »
She is beautiful with that color hair :inlove:

I just googled "Sippin' Soda Pony" and my ponies came up on a site called some pony image site :blink: Is someone stealing pictures from the Arena? I'm pretty sure I have my photobucket account settings to private :blink:

Is that site I mentioned banned? Or is it banned because it has Der--py in it? XD :muffin: Pony-booru :what:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 07:35:26 PM by Shenanigans »
My Wish List

Offline blonde2themax

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2013, 07:33:35 PM »
How lovely :D!
Thanks Shenanigans for my sig & Sirithfin for my profile pic :D!
My Sales Page :D!http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,319444.msg580218.html#msg580218
My G3 and Season Swap Wishlisthttp://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,327117.new.html#new

Offline GustyFox

• Trade Count: (+102)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A Planewalker fox in human disguise
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2013, 07:47:54 PM »
Lovely pictures :)
I love ice cream ^^ But I do have no ice-cream ponies :(

Lovely GustyFox adoptable by MoonFlower. Thank you.

Offline Honeycomb

• Looking for BB brushes and bandannas!
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+137)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Wanted: MIB FT Baby Tic Tac Toe
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2013, 08:46:55 PM »
They are beautiful! And seem to be in fabulous condition! So great that you found their little treats!

Offline Wildshadow

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Favorites of all time? Surprise, Danny and Spike!
    • View Profile
    • https://www.instagram.com/kriticosium/
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2013, 09:34:34 PM »
When I thought I didn't want to get anymore ponies for a long long while...seeing them with their accessories makes me want to find them at the Fair or something D=
NOOO!

I just googled "Sippin' Soda Pony" and my ponies came up on a site called some pony image site :blink: Is someone stealing pictures from the Arena? I'm pretty sure I have my photobucket account settings to private :blink:
Is that site I mentioned banned? Or is it banned because it has Drama Pony in it? XD Drama Pony-booru :what:

Oh wow, did you just take the picture before you posted it in your topic? Looked at your photo on that site and it said the person uploaded it about 21 hours ago o.O I got lost looking at that site and found some of my things, one photo without credit to anything of mine (like my DA) and it's only on PB and I posted it on the Arena ages ago >< Looks like I'll have to start water marking my photos or something T.T

Thanks Starscout for the sig and Shaiyeh thanks for the avatar  :heart: Ombyshadow

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2013, 09:37:48 PM »
This thread totally reminded me that I have a jar of the Smuckers microwavable fudge topping in the fridge. Thanks! XD

Anyways, I love these two ponies too. I had Chocolate Delight as a child. She was one of my first ponies in my G1 collection.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • MOC Mimic
  • professional thrifter and treasure hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2013, 10:08:02 PM »
is it the site where someone said it looks like they are smoking pipes ? thats an odd site

seeking retro MLP and Care Bear tin lunch boxes
wanted list
for trade

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2013, 03:14:29 AM »
She is beautiful with that color hair :inlove:

Is that site I mentioned banned? Or is it banned because it has Drama Pony in it? XD Drama Pony-booru :what:

Can you pm me honey? A link to the site please?
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2013, 03:18:38 AM »
When I thought I didn't want to get anymore ponies for a long long while...seeing them with their accessories makes me want to find them at the Fair or something D=
NOOO!

Oh wow, did you just take the picture before you posted it in your topic? Looked at your photo on that site and it said the person uploaded it about 21 hours ago o.O I got lost looking at that site and found some of my things, one photo without credit to anything of mine (like my DA) and it's only on PB and I posted it on the Arena ages ago >< Looks like I'll have to start water marking my photos or something T.T

Haha, they are really cute, hope you can track them down at the fair :biggrin:

I think I may have had them in my photobucket account a few hours before I posted this thread, but not very long. Hmm, wonder if we can contact them and ask them to take the photos down.

is it the site where someone said it looks like they are smoking pipes ? thats an odd site

Yep, that's the site. Was very surprised to see my ponies there o_o They have some questionable pictures...

Hathorcat - I'll PM you :)

Post Merge: March 10, 2013, 03:27:50 AM

This thread totally reminded me that I have a jar of the Smuckers microwavable fudge topping in the fridge. Thanks! XD

Anyways, I love these two ponies too. I had Chocolate Delight as a child. She was one of my first ponies in my G1 collection.

Missed this comment! Yum... fudge :dribble: They are sort of under appreciated, I guess because of their strange mouths ;) But I think they're fun and unique :biggrin: It's the only pony I can actually remember BEGGING my mom for for Christmas :)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 03:27:50 AM by Shenanigans »
My Wish List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal