collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Busy Books: My Little Pony  (Read 12092 times)

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
Re: My Busy Books: My Little Pony
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2013, 07:13:53 PM »
Heads up- found it on Barnes and Noble's website. And they're usually pretty good with international orders (heck, they'd even ship toys internationally- something which Amazon is reluctant to do for a lot of their toys).
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2013, 01:36:12 AM »
I ordered mine :biggrin:

Offline LunaDehligt

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • the fun has been doubled! :D I SO LOVE MY PERSONA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2013, 01:56:20 AM »
cute :) i like scootaloo  ^.^

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2013, 03:10:10 PM »
I checked Walmart and all they had was the G3 version. They had quite a few of them, so I doubt they would stock the G4 version until those were gone. I just ordered this book from Barnes & Noble. Shipping wasn't too horrible. I can't wait to see them in person.

Offline Lunar Dust

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2013, 05:33:34 PM »
I looked at one of the Wal-Marts near me and all they had was 3 different ones. One was Strawberry Shortcake, one was another girl one (maybe princesses), and the last was a boy one (not sure about this one). I liked the look of Strawberry Shortcake one so I hope the MLP one was just as good.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2013, 05:40:21 PM »
Price is $9, shipping is $4. Hmm. Kind of tempted to get three of them to qualify for the free shipping, then try to recoup the losses by selling the figures separately (e.g. the CMC together), even though I have no experience selling things online. Y'all are probably the experts... does this sound like a remotely practical plan, or should I suck up the shipping cost/look for other books to get at the same time?

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2013, 03:07:17 AM »
Price is $9, shipping is $4. Hmm. Kind of tempted to get three of them to qualify for the free shipping, then try to recoup the losses by selling the figures separately (e.g. the CMC together), even though I have no experience selling things online. Y'all are probably the experts... does this sound like a remotely practical plan, or should I suck up the shipping cost/look for other books to get at the same time?

I think when something is as readily available online for $9-10 both domestically and internationally a lot of people are probably most interested in buying the book and figures themselves. Why would they then just purchase just some of the figures separately when they could purchase the book plus all the figures for $14?

Alternatively perhaps outside the collecting community and the Arena you may find buyers through ebay who will purchase just the figures from you or there could of course be members here who are interested in just certain characters.

Personally I would think it a little risky when the complete product is so easy to pick up but you never know what you could luck on to through ebay. So I would say its a gamble as it may or may not work for you.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

napy666

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2013, 01:09:46 PM »
I placed my order from Barnes and Noble's website. Cannot wait these figures look totally AMAZING. :)

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2013, 01:23:38 PM »
mine shipped!
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline ShortyBoo

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2013, 12:44:25 PM »
mine shipped!

Yep, mine shipped yesterday as well. I just checked the tracking and it's supposed to be here tomorrow. I'll post some pics of them when I get them.

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2013, 02:34:19 PM »
mine shipped!

Yep, mine shipped yesterday as well. I just checked the tracking and it's supposed to be here tomorrow. I'll post some pics of them when I get them.
That's awesome they shipped so fast! I can't wait to see more pics of these figures!

Offline ShortyBoo

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2013, 03:49:20 PM »
It's weird, though that B&N has it listed as a bargain book. I thought bargain books are usually old stuff they're trying to get rid of. And then with the publishing date, it shouldn't even be out yet.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 03:53:03 PM by ShortyBoo »

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2013, 04:02:21 PM »
I ordered mine a couple of days ago (from B&N) - originally it gave me a ship date, but today I got a notice that shipment was delayed-  very odd!

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2013, 04:45:14 PM »
I have a gut feeling they are selling the G3 one currently- I bet the two have the same barcode and ring up the same in their system. I really hope I'm wrong, but I'll see tomorrow.
well, this is odd. I ran the ISBN # through some searches, it's definitely the product pictured. one search engine says it was published in december.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 04:59:09 PM by Eternia »
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline ShortyBoo

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2013, 05:44:06 PM »
I ordered mine a couple of days ago (from B&N) - originally it gave me a ship date, but today I got a notice that shipment was delayed-  very odd!

That's really strange. I ordered on the 10th and it shipped on the 11th. It's going to be here tomorrow. I certainly hope they send the correct book. I did originally think that maybe they were shipping the old version, thinking they're the same, since both are MLP, but they have different ISBN numbers so I doubt they could get them mixed up. I wonder how many orders they got for that book. Because besides being posted here, it was also posted on Equestria Daily, so I'm sure they got a lot of orders. Maybe too many people ordered it so they're delaying some orders until they get more in.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal