collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My artwork for your candies - round two for little sister - slots full  (Read 3166 times)

Offline AnnaPommes

• glow-in-the-dark pony
  • Trade Count: (+62)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pommes cute things
Re: My artwork for your candies - round two for little sister - slots full
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2013, 12:18:56 AM »
Eviecorn and Keikokukien, did you recieved my pms? i got no request from you! ;) please send them in. ^^

marigold, i´m sure she will be glad. :D thanks for the okay, to sugar apple too. if no one is speaking against it i´ll do that for everyone. ;)

did everyone recieved my adress so far? does someone still needs my adress?

and here some (bad quality) pictures of Sugar Apples request. she asked for  the last unicorn in art nouveau style. i picked my fav. scene in the end when all the other unicorns are free again.
its painted with copper and silver color and the watercolors are much more vibrant, but the cam doesn´t catch it. ^^"
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

i remembered the line (not sure if it was from the movie or the book) that the mane of the unicorns is compared to seafoam on the shore and i always liked that idea. ^^ it´s fragile and yet has something pure.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 12:20:36 AM by emuel »
~ Visit the Pommes-shop ~
www.etsy.com/shop/AnnagretStudio With usefull artprints, cute decor, stationery and crafting kits!
Or linktree with more fancy things!
wonderfull avatar by the lovely Shaiyeh!

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2013, 06:26:40 AM »
That's beautiful.

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2013, 11:51:03 AM »
i hope you get my package soon!
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Offline AnnaPommes

• glow-in-the-dark pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pommes cute things
OH MY GOSH! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!
Clara was so stunned!! She did opened all of them on the breakfast table and was squeeing all the time!! she had to rush to school right now but she did took a train later. thank you for all the cards and little notes! she absolutely loved them and will put all of them on her wall in her room.  >o<
and all the Chocolate, candy and little extras,.. so amazing! she took some to school with her and i schall thank you a million times! she couldn´t believe it!!
i took some pictures of her unpacking while i also had to prepare her cake for school too, i try to post them as soon as possible! but i have to rush to university too and will probably come home very late. >o<
as soon as i get my feet on the ground, i´ll message you personally, thank you all sooo much for participating!! ;o; *biggest hugs*
You made my sister sooo happy, this made my complete month, thank you soo much!! ;o;
www.etsy.com/shop/AnnagretStudio With usefull artprints, cute decor, stationery and crafting kits!

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
D'awwwwwww! This is such a sweet idea. I'm sad that I missed it! *nudges homemade caramels in Etsy shop*

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

pixieponies

• Trade Count: (0)
yay, I'm glad she liked the goodies  :biggrin:

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
Yay!  I'm so happy she liked it all. I hope the sponge candy was still fresh.  I worried about it.

Your art never arrived so I wonder if customs ate it. Which is very likely. 

Offline AnnaPommes

• glow-in-the-dark pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pommes cute things
whait, what?? your picture didn´t arrived?? O_O
i did send it, i remembered putting some chocolate behind it too! and one of the kamee! i painted it like marigold herself!!
i am quite overrun with work this week but i will draw you a replacementnext week. i am terribly sorry for that, i did send it out the same time with the artwork for sugar_apple and jinxy. and thiers arrived as far as i know. *facepalm*
i am really sorry dear, please give me some time and a replacement will be on your way. u.u"

and everyone, thank you again!i´m super glad this was possible!
keiko, you´re still getting yours and if someone else had problems about pictures not arriving, please tell me!
i never had something completely not arriving when i send it out so i am getting worried here!

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
No, it never did arrive, I don't expect you to have to do a new one.  I just keep hoping it will show up suddenly.  I wonder if the chocolate melted and got over things so they threw it out.  I once sent something to my parents that never showed up and the only thing I can think of as a reason was that it broke and leaked.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal